+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Is the address in first page or second
for my case, the address was on the first page on the top left corner.

Etobicoke PR CARD ADDRESS
Etobicoke IRCC – PR Card Photos, 5343 Dundas Street West, Suite 105, Toronto, ON M9B 6K5

Montreal PR CARD ADDRESS
IRCC Montreal-Photos CRP, 1025 rue saint-Jacques, Montreal, Quebec H3C 1G8

Reactions: genyor

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
Thank you, I have contacted MP and their answer was that it is still in progress, they also said my medical exam has been expired however I have not received any notes from CIC to get a new medical exam.
Mmmm, in this case do 3×1 action ; call IRCC , send webform and request new notes from gcms all at same time

Reactions: Fadros

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
called ircc again. everything passed over a month ago, but they haven't even started the security :( I read that security takes up to two years, and I was pretty much sure that they start security the same time with eligibility

anyone from may 2019 got dm's?
May 7th .. medical extended 2 days ago and yesterday 2 ghost updates .. called them they said everything passed and security not started .. I think maybe that’s what it says for them but maybe security actually started but not updated ?! Hoping for the best

Reactions: mimika

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
May 7th .. medical extended 2 days ago and yesterday 2 ghost updates .. called them they said everything passed and security not started .. I think maybe that’s what it says for them but maybe security actually started but not updated ?! Hoping for the best
Hopefully it’s your dm that is coming :)
They extended my Work permit for two more years yesterday I really hope it doesn’t mean that I have to wait for pr for two more years :(

Reactions: Help2

Ikemlaw

May 11, 2020
Since he withdrew his claim it won't get it back until he is boarding the plane to leave Canada. They will contact you or he needs to contact them and then they will book the flight for his departure. He won't get it until he is on the plane.
He already applied for PR under me as a dependant and the IRCC wrote him asking for his valid international passport, FBI report from USA and police clearance certificate from country of citizenship. He needs his international passport to be able to get a fresh one from my country’s high commission in Canada

Daso

May 11, 2017
Good Afternoon,

Does anyone know a good lawyer that is able to check with immigration and get me an answer regarding my PR application?
I applied for PR in March 2018 and haven't received any answer from them, the last note that I have is they have received my medical exam.
This has been affecting my mental health and I am ready to pay a good lawyer or anyone who can help me with this.

I hired a lawyer to follow up and get me a status but he is not doing anything, I have called and emailed CIC countless times and they are just saying it is in progress. I have requested GCMS notes and still waiting for it since September 2020.

Somebody, please help me I am going crazyyyy.
Kak awat kurdi? M7amyakat keya?

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
you need to contact wherever he made his claim and explain to them all that has happened and that he is apart of your pr application.
He already applied for PR under me as a dependant and the IRCC wrote him asking for his valid international passport, FBI report from USA and police clearance certificate from country of citizenship. He needs his international passport to be able to get a fresh one from my country’s high commission in Canada

Besttee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2020
For the Refugee Travel Document, I read that Guarantor is not needed to sign when renewing RTD. Has anyone renewed before? Can I leave that spot blank and the back of the photo not signed by Guarantor. Should i include the expired RTD in the application?
Please kindly advice.