+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
Status bar on GCKEY account has disappeared for everyone whatever date you applied. It's NOT something related to your particular application. I remember the same thing happened in the summer and the bar returned back with same percentage a couple of weeks later. It's just a system glitch. At the end of the day this date is just an estimate and they are not forced to meet it. All what I hope for is that they don't change the estimate after it's back.

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
My bad just saw this. They don’t do anything, they only enquire to see why it is delayed. I feel like MP gets you the same info that you can simply get from gcms notes.
Yeah true, I ordered GCMS notes 2 times already so I will just wait until next month when it reaches 24 months and contact my MP. Thanks for your reply though.

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I received eligibility letter in 16 December 2020 and not ask to submit my overseas family documents to VO is it normal ?

M.Z

Star Member
Dec 23, 2020
I am March 29, 2019. Still nothing.
I am also 1 March 2019. Last update was in September 2019 when they sent medical instructions. After that nothing. So its been almost 23 months altogether. Just medical passed but expired and security is passed. Criminality is under process. Let’s hope for the best

• Sad
Reactions: KatbiyaNazi

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
I am also 1 March 2019. Last update was in September 2019 when they sent medical instructions. After that nothing. So its been almost 23 months altogether. Just medical passed but expired and security is passed. Criminality is under process. Let’s hope for the best
I stopped coming to this forum because it made me more depressed.
Honestly, more than happy people getting approvals but consciously or unconsciously it makes me cry and feel depressed for myself and my family. So I decided to go with the flow and stay in the unknown. Allah is there for us and that's all what we need.
Keep your morale high and please don't be so active here. It made me feel better!

M.Z

Star Member
Dec 23, 2020
Honestly, more than happy people getting approvals but consciously or unconsciously it makes me cry and feel depressed for myself and my family. So I decided to go with the flow and stay in the unknown. Allah is there for us and that's all what we need.
Keep your morale high and please don't be so active here. It made me feel better!
Allah tala bless us.
Same situation here. After PR my next journey is overseas dependent. I don’t know after PR how much time it will take to bring overseas dependent here through London visa.

Last edited:
Reactions: KatbiyaNazi