+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

nsy1980

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 12, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 9, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on February 8, 2020.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 16, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I did sent what was needed since then,I haven’t got any answer.is it normal? If so then when should I expect to hear from them?

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
@Mom31 i just got an email that says « We need something from you to continue processing your application. » But i can’t access it cause the cic website login is down!! So frustrating!!!

Reactions: Mom31

Mom31

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
@Mom31 i just got an email that says « We need something from you to continue processing your application. » But i can’t access it cause the cic website login is down!! So frustrating!!!
Yes the system is down. Please update when you get into your account. No news for me today

Reactions: Ghess23

Altamsh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
I got Eligibility passed Email in the last week on Nov. And then got an other email to resubmit IMM 5669 again with details from my 18th birthday onwards. And on a separate form write all the trips i have made out of my home country.
I submitted these forms by webform.
14 days now and no update so far.
My question is should i be submit my dependents forms now or once i get my DM?

Reactions: saidur

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
@Mom31 they requested that i resubmit these forms. Not sure why.

“Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Schedule A (IMM5669) Address History: Please ensure that the form has been completed with details of your address since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is more recent, and does not contain any time gaps in Section 12. Schedule A (IMM 5669) Personal History: Please ensure that the form has been completed with details of your personal history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is more recent, and does not contain any time gaps in Section 8. Please fill out all the blanks including: Job/Activity title, position, status in country, name of company/employer/school/facility, city/town, country and the province/state. This must be received at this office by: 2021/01/21”

Mom31

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Seems they are asking resume/ background details from some people now a days. Its something related to security screening I believe. Not sure what is the criteria though. Did you travel a lot in the past years?

Altamsh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Seems they are asking resume/ background details from some people now a days. Its something related to security screening I believe. Not sure what is the criteria though. Did you travel a lot in the past years?
I think if someone has made any mistakes in the IMM5669 form which we filled before or if anyone has a visa refusal to Canada or USA they are asking them to resubmit it again.
What do you guys think??

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
I think if someone has made any mistakes in the IMM5669 form which we filled before or if anyone has a visa refusal to Canada or USA they are asking them to resubmit it again.
What do you guys think??
I didnt make any mistakes i hope on the forms and i never had a visa refusal, i did however change my address and travel last summer so maybe they want more updated info

Mom31

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
What do you guys think??
No idea. May be it depends on your county of origin.

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019

Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Schedule A (IMM5669) Address History: Please ensure that the form has been completed with details of your address since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is more recent, and does not contain any time gaps in Section 12. Schedule A (IMM 5669) Personal History: Please ensure that the form has been completed with details of your personal history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is more recent, and does not contain any time gaps in Section 8. Please fill out all the blanks including: Job/Activity title, position, status in country, name of company/employer/school/facility, city/town, country and the province/state. This must be received at this office by: 2021/01/21”
It happens when there is a years gap in your file, most people fil their application quickly and forget

Mom31

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019

Are you sure you didn't leave any gap in the years?