Bro what does it means ?? Any thing in positive way
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
Criminality : in progress
Medical : passed
Info sharing : complete
PP : ready for CPA review
so clear
your application as you said before was 1st March 2019 , right?
eligibility and security not started
criminality in progress
medical passed
PP : ready for CPA review means ( case processing officer) will look at your file to determine what is the next step
which might be police certificate if you didnt already delivered before,if you did so the next step might beging the security

Reactions: Marsali

jack_2001

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
some people get their PR within a year ,others in two years
but as you already submitted you medical
the validity of the medical is for one year from date they accept
But not so much clue, because some people passed their medical without getting their PR
ALSO bage 2 you will find assessments
could you share what it is included?

Reactions: simple2000

Anonyref

May 3, 2020
Almost a month
30 days from the date you applied. its in your confimention email they sent
Thank you both for replying.

The confirmation email I received simply outlines the possible delays resulting from Covid19 and some general info It did not mention any time frame unless I am blind XD. I was provided a temporary tracking number. They also did mention I'll be getting a new tracking number once my request is registered. I guess that email will contain the ETA?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Thank you both for replying.

The confirmation email I received simply outlines the possible delays resulting from Covid19 and some general info It did not mention any time frame unless I am blind XD. I was provided a temporary tracking number. They also did mention I'll be getting a new tracking number once my request is registered. I guess that email will contain the ETA?
Maybe they changed it it usually is :

Hello ME

You have successfully submitted your request under the Privacy Act to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

The information and document that you provided will be reviewed and processing will begin shortly.

Processing Times
  • If you submitted your request outside of regular business hours, Eastern Time, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.
  • If your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the first day following its receipt, unless an extension is taken.
  • If the deadline falls on a weekend or on a holiday, the due date becomes the next business day.
  • Please note that due to the volume of requests that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) processes, it is not unusual for responses to be sent late in the day of the due date.
Tracking Number
Your request tracking number is 000000000000

Due to the large volume of requests that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) receives, please wait until after 31 calendar days has passed before submitting a status request with your tracking number.

Extensions
Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:

Section 9 of the Access to Information Act
Section 15 of the Privacy Act

Questions?
Should additional information or documents be required, you will be notified by the Access to Information and Privacy Division of IRCC. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca.

Thank you for using the ATIP Online Request.

Last edited:

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Also for everyone , i have 112 inbox messages i only answer message in the public forum so everyone can benefit from the answer so if you have sent me a message i will not reply... i delete them all. also will take too much of my busy day to reply one by one when many people here can help with your questions

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
Not true the officers dealing with our applications are not those who treat and give GCMS notes these are 2 different process and different departement ...other thing; let everyone benefit from what is their right , no one is supposed to forbid to others what the law has allowed.
Correct. but average processing time is 21 months no meaning to request before 12 months finished, unless you really needed.

mugere

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Correct. but average processing time is 21 months no meaning to request before 12 months finished, unless you really needed.
this is not average ! 21 months is processing time for our category this means 80% of applications are completed in that time(21months) ! and 20% go beyond ...so if u have been here for a long time u saw people getting DM in 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 Months ... I can even say that average time is 15-17months

Reactions: jack_2001

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
To all 2019 - 2020 applicants please stop creating request via webform and GCMS note except if its super emergency , IRCC is running with short employees and Officers they are processing urgent applications only very slowly there are still lots of ppl ahead of you in queue which they are 2018 applicants, I totally understand because of Covid 19 ur bored at home and have nothing to do but its not good idea to create lots of request by you guys and make fake traffic for IRCC.

Also my advice to you its about ur life and future everyone was patient in this way you should learn to be patient don’t try to cut the lineup or create lots request via webform when u don’t know anything about law or requesting for GCMS when u r newbie its waste of time of ur self and others.

GCMS only after at month of 15th next one after month 20th.

Otherwise result is 3 things

in progress ... started ... not started.

just keep on eye on ur email and ur online profile, link ur application To your cgi key account and check ur status there.

Also just for heads up all of your rquest and ur Call conversation everything will log in their system it could be affect your PR.

So wait and be patient until ur day come one day finally.
i have to say, in the past few month you guys may have notice i barely reply in this forum i have no idea why everyone is not nice anymore and want to help each other, everything you type is wrong and not factual so do some research b4 you post and also remember you where once a newbie as well and wanted information. OMG we have to remeber we are all the same refugees trying to make a life and get our familys here for thoese who want family mine is fine and does not care to come here so i am not in that boat but why are you being like this you acually really irritated me with that comment..

NEWBIES FEEL FREE TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS AND I WILL ANSWER THEM!! AND REQUEST AS MUCH GCMS NOTES AS YOU WANT AS A MATTER OF FACT HERE ARE THE STEPS

Requester Information

Department: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Surname (Family Name):

Given Name(s) (First Name):

Mailing Address:

Telephone No.:

E-mail Address:

Requesting information on your own behalf? Yes

Category of Requester: Member of the Public

Right of Access: Individual/corporation currently present in Canada

Method of Delivery: E-mail

Act & Record Selection

Act: Privacy Act

Language of records:

Type of Records: Immigration/Citizenship Records

Requesting information for:

Surname (Family Name):

Given Name(s) (First Name):

Date of Birth:

Client ID Number UCI Number

What type of record would you like to request?: Permanent Residence

Which specific information are you looking for?: Status Update of File/Reasons for Refusal/Officer's Electronic Notes

File Number(s): Application Number

I would assume you know the rest of the information.
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Senior applicants from now please don’t teach these new guys how request for GCMS note , they just creating useless traffic and request for IRCC officers, if you just wonder why our applications take this much time and still delay , thats one of the reasons still no news because they are short on employees but they should answer these guys requests.

Case processing officer do not handle ATIP request so again do some research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

if you cannot provide factual links then just do not post, if it will be negative also don't...

Last edited: