+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Polsonlive

Oct 2, 2018
Hey guys, my dependent did police certificate a while back and its valid for one year. Can it be used to send to VO since its still valid. Or is it a must to have one that is done the past six months? please help. thanks

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Hey guys, my dependent did police certificate a while back and its valid for one year. Can it be used to send to VO since its still valid. Or is it a must to have one that is done the past six months? please help. thanks
I dont think it works that way first of All your dependents need to go through eligibility after that its the VO who asks for it may i know if your dependents are overage or under

Polsonlive

Oct 2, 2018
I dont think it works that way first of All your dependents need to go through eligibility after that its the VO who asks for it may i know if your dependents are overage or under
When I got AIP they also so listed my spouse needs to do PC. So do it again or use the one that is ready??

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
I used a PC from 2015 and it was accepted. I think just send whatever you have.

Jalal222

Oct 24, 2019
Dear Jalal, Based on what you're saying,,,, when principal applicant inside canada get their PR and now it's the dependent abroad who need to file their application,,,, does this mean they have to pay application fees??????? do you have any source or link i can read on that and how much????? Pease help.
The details were written in the eligibility letter my wife, the principal applicant, received. They did not ask for processing fees; only the equivalent of $10 or $20 in submission fees. The only money I paid was biometric fees long time ago. The submission fees can be found on the Relevant VO office Website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/

Reactions: maya2020

Polsonlive

Oct 2, 2018
The details were written in the eligibility letter my wife, the principal applicant, received. They did not ask for processing fees; only the equivalent of $10 or $20 in submission fees. The only money I paid was biometric fees long time ago. The submission fees can be found on the Relevant VO office Website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/
So this amount is sent inside the envelope? My AIP had nothing about money