+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Altamsh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
It was on my GCMS notes which i got in Feb 2020. But yeaterday when i was going through those notes again i noticed it.
March 2019 applicant.

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
It was on my GCMS notes which i got in Feb 2020. But yeaterday when i was going through those notes again i noticed it.
March 2019 applicant.
Did you pass background and criminality? if you can(bcoz they say current processing time 23 month+) call IRCC ask last update.

Rose@watan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Waiting to finalize means, after officer view your file, will forward to Queued for Decision. call IRCC ask officer's last note and date.
I did call the IRCC last Friday she said that the last note the officer wrote was about passing the security since June 22 and no update after
even she said that is very weird when they have no criminal record since April 24th they should at least write that Criminality pass before the security that passed on June. She also went to see if they received the fingerprints results and then she said that yes they did receive it for me and the dependent child since Feb. 2019.
I really got tired

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
I did call the IRCC last Friday she said that the last note the officer wrote was about passing the security since June 22 and no update after
even she said that is very weird when they have no criminal record since April 24th they should at least write that Criminality pass before the security that passed on June. She also went to see if they received the fingerprints results and then she said that yes they did receive it for me and the dependent child since Feb. 2019.
I really got tired
I think criminality is valid one year, they recheck it and they can do criminality check fast. you will get DM soon. your family are here with you?

Rose@watan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
I think criminality is valid one year, they recheck it and they can do criminality check fast. you will get DM soon. your family are here with you?
thanks for your reply,
Do you mean that I should do fingerprint again? but the officer requested something called CIPC and they got the results next day as I mentioned CIPC: No criminal rec.
And yes all my family members are here with me.

Reactions: Refu0202

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
thanks for your reply,
Do you mean that I should do fingerprint again? but the officer requested something called CIPC and they got the results next day as I mentioned CIPC: No criminal rec.
And yes all my family members are here with me.
fingerprint is valid for 10 years. I gave one time 8 years ago. some people playing game on our life.:(:(:(. we can't do anything.
lost time in life can't be get back, Enjoy your life.

Mano1110786

Oct 25, 2019
I see COPR document in my account now :)

They updated following just today .
Review of eligibility
  • June 12, 2020 Your eligibility has been reviewed.
Background check
  • June 12, 2020 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • July 27, 2020 Your application was approved.
WOW congratulations!!!! Let’s apply for RTD after PR now
Lolsssss

Zainab umer

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020

Review of eligibility
Background check
Final decision
Congratulations. R u 2018 applicant?

Zainab umer

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
That is the earliest note for the file. I had it after Aor. You still have a long way to go.
I hope he would get it soon. N I hope jalal would get it soon too. My gcms notes said pp ready for assessment. I wonder what does that mean. I feel like mississuaga office is not working. I hope one day I will get the good news.

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018

Review of eligibility
Background check
Final decision
Congratulations.
That is great.
What is your Timeline?