+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

time line/any clue

Mehwish9

Star Member
Apr 2, 2009
Hi,
I came as a visitor and my husband applied for my PR/sponsorship,inland application.other details are as below.
Online Status of Application; In Process
Received application for permanent residence on September 3, 2008.
Started processing your application on October 2, 2008.
Received the requested information on November 25, 2008. Thank you for providing the information.
Transferred application to the local CIC office on March 10, 2009. The local CIC office may contact you.

Meanwhile i had my medical done and received visitor visa extention for one year.I had a baby born in April,submitted birth certificate to local CIC office as change /addition of family members.
still no news from them since March.
do anybody know what's going on or what should i do?thanks in advance.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can order your CAIPS notes or talk to your MP to find out what is going on with your case. You can also go to your local office and ask them how long you should be waiting.

Jul 4, 2009
Hi Leon,

If you don't mind can you tell me how one goes about ordering their CAIPS notes and what exactly are these ??

Thank you :)

Mandy

uncychopper

Jul 28, 2009
checked out that link ... finally figured out what caips are . guess there not worth asking for untill your app is outside the timeline provided . But as everyone here knows the wait is very frustrating. Almost like hoping for lotto when checking the mail every day... good luck everyone