+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

time limit for landing

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
Yes got at least one year from the day your medical examination were done as if 1 year elapses after medicals while they are still processing your documents you will have to re-do them

abeni_okin

Star Member
Sep 28, 2007
i know a guy who did medicals last year febuary.we has not gotten any reply yet so what happens to him and his family

nimi

Sep 27, 2007
Abeni,

I think the canadian high commission says medical is viable for a year and expires after that. The guy might be asked to re-do medicals (really don't know)
And that will even be at his own cost again.

You really never know.........there are different cases handled peculiarly.

abeni_okin

Star Member
Sep 28, 2007
that will be tight if met friend has to do the medicals again. you can imagine paying that large some of moni for medicals again.

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
You could print this forms from the website. But what I know the or think the GP or doctors who represents the canadian immigration in doing medical tests will always have your name i dont know how it works but it will be pointless for them to do medical results for you without you having the forms. Please wait for the forms, if you are expecting the forms soon you can always book appointment in advance as sometimes its very hard to get an appointment especially here in london where you have to wait.