+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

time lenght from passing the test to receive the oath letter

forum_talk

May 11, 2014
Is there anybody who knows what is the average time for receiving the oath letter?it seems when we pass the test then we receive the oath letter one month prior to the actual ceremony.i know a lot of people have actual experience in this matter,what is the time frame now for 2013 applications and 2014 ones?thanks guys.for example I checked out the ceremony schedule and in my city the last schedule for ceremony is october first .does it mean that if we gonna attend the october 1st ceremony so we should receive the letter of oath around September first?

Michels

Nov 20, 2011
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
forum_talk said:
Is there anybody who knows what is the average time for receiving the oath letter?it seems when we pass the test then we receive the oath letter one month prior to the actual ceremony.i know a lot of people have actual experience in this matter,what is the time frame now for 2013 applications and 2014 ones?thanks guys.for example I checked out the ceremony schedule and in my city the last schedule for ceremony is october first .does it mean that if we gonna attend the october 1st ceremony so we should receive the letter of oath around September first?
For straightforward (no RQ) applications it is between On the spot (like Mississauga or Windsor) to 6 month..

Paradise82

Jul 15, 2014
The average wait time in Ottawa is about 2 to 6 Months according to some people who shared their time and experience.