+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time after interview

Ajmal Ashfaq

Feb 7, 2019
It is Rule of IRCC that They Conduct for interview for taking more information .. do u Had attended interview of family class ?

iamnkhan

Oct 8, 2017
Hii im give interview today in delhi and the oficer bhave with me and my wife roodly and she also not take my passport and just ask two qus to my wife her divorce and his ex husband she took interview nery 1 hours and she said we will take dicesion shortly so plzz help me what happend next bcoz my wife told her all thing truely but she said most im not satisfid with yours ans plzz help what they gonna do with our case may be his
hey..Did yoy get any news?

Ajmal Ashfaq

Feb 7, 2019
did you grt
Thanks for your replies. It does help me feel a bit better. I have been interviewed in Islamabad, Pakistan office. My application has been in process since last week of January 2007. So fairly enough time has gone by for any priliminary interview as such in my opinion. I was wondering just to feel optismitic that why would they take two weeks just to refuse my application? Do they have to do alot of paper work for refusing an application as well? The more days go by more hopeful i am becoming that it might be a positive answer from them. But still, my interview wasnt very comfortable. The interviewer was a pakistani and suspecting me of marrying a canadian white woman for the sake of visa. I did contest his arguement but i couldnt change his narrow vision towards cultural norms of my country. Thanks once again for your comforting replies. I appreciate it a lot. Wish you all good luck. take care[/QUOTE did you get your visa that time ?

Ajmal Ashfaq

Feb 7, 2019
Thanks for your replies. It does help me feel a bit better. I have been interviewed in Islamabad, Pakistan office. My application has been in process since last week of January 2007. So fairly enough time has gone by for any priliminary interview as such in my opinion. I was wondering just to feel optismitic that why would they take two weeks just to refuse my application? Do they have to do alot of paper work for refusing an application as well? The more days go by more hopeful i am becoming that it might be a positive answer from them. But still, my interview wasnt very comfortable. The interviewer was a pakistani and suspecting me of marrying a canadian white woman for the sake of visa. I did contest his arguement but i couldnt change his narrow vision towards cultural norms of my country. Thanks once again for your comforting replies. I appreciate it a lot. Wish you all good luck. take care
what did you get in your email after interview ?

Tunisian Wife

Sep 8, 2019
After we harassed the visa office in Paris for some kind of update, they told my husband that he would be invited for an interview, they were waiting for the visa office in Tunisia to give them the go ahead to set the date. What does that even mean? Are they saying that Tunisia is the hold up?