+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time after interview

baigwaseem

Jul 26, 2017
I sponsored my wife in Pakistan on Feb. 2016. Her application was forwarded to LVO after my approval as a sponsor. She was interviewed on May 2017 in Islamabad , Pakistan. Visa Officer asked to send some more documents like divorce notices given to my wife by her ex. and death certificate of my previous wife. I sent and theses documents were received by LVO on 25 june, 2017. since then I am waiting and haven't received any response. Application status says" We are reviewing eligibility" Should I be worried? and how long it will take to get the decision?

mxc

Sep 18, 2017
Hello every one. I have been interviewed for permenant residence in canada. still 45 days gone and no call yet so what is next pls

Reactions: Jhoharra igne
Nov 2, 2017
I had an interview for PR under spouse sponsorship family class visa two weeks ago. They gave me back all my original documents and didnt keep the passport as well. How long does it take for them to give me news about their decision? Not retaining my passport means the decision might be of refusal?

Will appreciate some feedback on that. Thanks!
will be refused.

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
Oct 10, 13. (Updated PCC, and StatDeca Common-law)
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
OB570 Stream (stayed in Mississauga)/ Oct 30. 2017 (BGC in progress)
Med's Request
Passed: Mar.3.2017
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017

MitchV

Nov 16, 2017
Hi there, I hope somebody can enlighten me with my situation. I applied permanent residency under caring for chidren pathway. The processing time now is only 3 months. My application is 15 months already and no decision been made yet.
My husband is a police officer in the Philippines. He was interviewed at the visa office in Manila last March 3, 2017 and up to now we dont receive any updates in my application. Everytime I call IRCC they always told me that they are still doing the security check for my husband. Anyone here knows or have any idea how long it will take for tge security check to be done? Tha

Mohayare1234

Mar 11, 2018
Hey iam.mohamed I need same ane to help me
I sposuer my wife and she live in swedan so she did an interview on Feb 06/2018 and Feb 09 /2018 they send latter which is says you have to send police certificate in swedan so. How long they may Mark

Garry13

Oct 23, 2018
Hii im give interview today in delhi and the oficer bhave with me and my wife roodly and she also not take my passport and just ask two qus to my wife her divorce and his ex husband she took interview nery 1 hours and she said we will take dicesion shortly so plzz help me what happend next bcoz my wife told her all thing truely but she said most im not satisfid with yours ans plzz help what they gonna do with our case may be his

May 14, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
STUDY
its 1 month and 20 days i have done my interview, they said they will inform me about 4 to 5 weeks but its 8 weeks running still nothing i receive, I'm so worried what to do? or how long i have to wait?? plz help me

A_D17

May 9, 2018
its 1 month and 20 days i have done my interview, they said they will inform me about 4 to 5 weeks but its 8 weeks running still nothing i receive, I'm so worried what to do? or how long i have to wait?? plz help me
Hi, I am on the same boat as you. Have you received any Pre Arrival Services Invitation letter?

baigwaseem

Jul 26, 2017
Finally, My wife received a passport request asking two photos, valid passport and updated chart attached in appendix A in the passport request letter.
Can anyone guide me that how to fill Appendix A. She has some non-accompanying dependents. Does she have to fill their information as well OR is it only for the family members proceeding to Canada?

May 14, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
STUDY
Finally, My wife received a passport request asking two photos, valid passport and updated chart attached in appendix A in the passport request letter.
Can anyone guide me that how to fill Appendix A. She has some non-accompanying dependents. Does she have to fill their information as well OR is it only for the family members proceeding to Canada?
after how long you got this ? i mean after your interview??

Ajmal Ashfaq

Feb 7, 2019
Hello .. they called me for Interview in com I g January could u pleez tell me which type of question they will ask ..