+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Threats?

heartbroke

Nov 18, 2010
Okay my ex common law wife is telling me after a very messy breakup for me to leave and that her father is in the military and she has friends who are cops who will make my life a living hell..

Pharoh

Oct 5, 2010
41° 59' N, 87° 54' W
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/11/10
Doc's Request.
WAIVED
AOR Received.
28/01/11
Med's Request
Med's Received
Med's Done....
02/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
I'm very sorry to hear that. Did you have a question or something?

Lila

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heartbroke said:
Okay my ex common law wife is telling me after a very messy breakup for me to leave and that her father is in the military and she has friends who are cops who will make my life a living hell..
Ok, so if you have proof of any threats to your life or well being contract the authorities, 911 in emergency situations and depending where you are for non urgent situations your local police department. You know if I'm receiving a threat from anyone a forum is the last place I'm consulting, I'm calling the po po! Would you not agree?? As a matter of fact you don't even need proof, get off the computer and contact the authorities.

MandiF

Sep 7, 2010
Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2010
File Transfer...
19-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-09-2010
Passport Req..
05-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2011
LANDED..........
25-02-2011
Seriously, I think we need to keep this forum to people who have immigration concerns or issues.

I believe heartbroke, that you do have issues, but as they do not relate directly to immigration, maybe a bit of conselling, or calling the police in an emergency situation would be best for you.

Dikz

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have surely missed how great life had been in this forum before heartbroke and LindaB joined in...

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Dikz said:
I have surely missed how great life had been in this forum before heartbroke and LindaB joined in...
Their situations may be real and two totally different things but I can't help but think they are the same thing.
I sense a troll. Just creating situations and exaggerating them to get others attention and get them worked up. If they are real situations, I agree they should be dealt with elsewhere. I mean people on here like to talk about other things as well but this is too deep of a personal issue that could be dealt with just simple answers, you know?

Oil Sand Guy

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Dikz said:
I was going to say the same. Well said. I was hesitant because I could have received backfire. But anyway, I smeel LindaB in this thread too. Some people have drama and lot of time in their life and hands.

I must add that I feel there must be anti-immigrant sentiment somewhere in Canad and somewhere in this forum. The thread for " CIC, TV, Marriage Fraud" started as innocent post (I believe so). But look at it again from inside.

Googoo

Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2010
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Done....
April, 2010
heartbroke said:
Maybe you should go to Cambodia and get some RPG training... then when her military father comes for you you can surprise him.

Srearch "RPG Cambodia" on Youtube and you will see how.