+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
application received Jan 10, 2017.

It was refused Jan 19, 2018 and re-opened Sept 4, 2018.

The standard processing time of 12 months does not apply in this non-routine file.

Sponsor and applicant eligibility has been met.

Security checks were initiated Oct 23, 2018 and are in progress. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Criminality has not started.

Medicals are valid until Oct 12, 2019.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Does anyone know how to submit a status request following a GCMS notes request? I ordered mine 35 days ago and haven't received them yet.

Also, a week after ordering them we received the pre-arrival services email and two days after that we got DM on ECAS. We don't have access to GC-Key because we used a rep and he is being less than helpful and won't check it and pass any info on to us. :eek:/ It's been 22 days since we go DM and we haven't heard anything further. Is this normal? We were hoping to book flights back to the UK for New Years to wrap things up over there, but are hesitant to do so until we receive CoPR...

I'm actually considering ordering a new set of GCMS notes to see if we can learn anything from that....
Notes take a while to get, especially with the postal strike on right now. When we got the dm message I emailed them to see what it was. They replied in 2 days

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
So 7 months for bgc. That's what I said lol
I’m not sure how this process works. But from what I’ve heard background is started once you get pre arrival (pass your eligibility)
But anyway, there are very few visa offices which are completing cases in a matter of 3,4 months.

Pinky72

Sep 15, 2018
So 7 months for bgc. That's what I said lol
I don't think it has anything to do with it being an Arab application. We had our app transferred to LVO in April and then didn't hear a word again until November. Not a single peep. Then all of a sudden we had DM on ECAS and background check show up as started on the same day (05 Nov). We applied from London with a straightforward app. I think it just depends on who's desk it lands on and if you have any special circumstances.

C.R.M.

Apr 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LOV
App. Filed.......
25-01-2018
Doc's Request.
22-03-2018
AOR Received.
15-03-2018
File Transfer...
29-05-2018
Med's Request
22-03-2018
Med's Done....
27-03-2018
We waited impatiently for just under five weeks after receiving the pre-arrival services email and DM on ECAS, but we finally heard (by calling the automated IRCC number) that our application is complete successfully! Now hopefully the CoPR comes quickly! Sooooooooo happy!!!

Our timeline is in my signature.

Reactions: Pinky72

Pinky72

Sep 15, 2018
We waited impatiently for just under five weeks after receiving the pre-arrival services email and DM on ECAS, but we finally heard (by calling the automated IRCC number) that our application is complete successfully! Now hopefully the CoPR comes quickly! Sooooooooo happy!!!

Our timeline is in my signature.

YAY!!! So happy for you!!! Congratulations! What a relief that must be!

Reactions: C.R.M.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Can anyone tell me if I'm almost done :(

• The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario on January 16, 2017.
  • The application was refused on January 19, 2018.
  • The decision was appealed and the appeal was allowed, therefore the application has been re-opened on September 17, 2018.
  • The initial assessment to ensure your constituent meets the eligibility criteria and that the application is complete was finalized.
  • The responsible office reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements.
o the assessment for the applicant has been finalized at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.

• The medical examination results are on file and valid until October 12, 2019 for your constituent’s spouse.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are currently in process.
  • A request for the Schedule A was sent by email on October 25, 2018. To ensure that the application is processed in a timely manner, we invite the applicant to provide the information within the timeframe indicated on the correspondence.
  • There is currently no specific timeframe to complete the process of the application. However, rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient processing of the application.

Awy

Dec 5, 2018
I think i am the same point you are at
My application was forwarded to Los Angeles visa office on Friday
However I applied on June 20th,2018
Im also wondering how long it will take now for the visa to issued