+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

Prabhjotmona

Mar 26, 2018
Hi all..

So received PPR Oct 1st, sent to VAC for stamping, medical expires on Nov 1st, no new medical been requested, received a confirmation of pick and supposed to pick up my PP and CoPR this Monday Oct 15.

Today I saw an update on my CIIC detailing my PR issue and expiry date as Oct 11 2018 and Nov 03 2018 respectively!

Now I'm freaked out as its too soon of a date and I live in the middle east terminating a resident permit before leaving the country that alone takes a while not to mention getting prepared. My husband wants me to move on time say a quick goodbye to my friends and family and not bother about shopping but I'm now stressed out :(. I was hoping for a month not 18 days.

Anyone been in a situation like this or heard of PR expiry date extension please let me know I really need help !!!

Are you sure... you get your pr after you land in canada its take 3 to 6 months to get your card. As if for now you have received your confirmation of your pr which have a expiration sometimes for a year sometimes for a month also you get canadian visa also stamped on your passport which is also good for a year or few months also you have to be in canada b4 your medical expires which also have one year or few month depand. So don't freak out relax and kindly check your documents again read it thoroughly

Prabhjotmona

Mar 26, 2018
Are you sure... you get your pr after you land in canada its take 3 to 6 months to get your card. As if for now you have received your confirmation of your pr which have a expiration sometimes for a year sometimes for a month also you get canadian visa also stamped on your passport which is also good for a year or few months also you have to be in canada b4 your medical expires which also have one year or few month depand. So don't freak out relax and kindly check your documents again read it thoroughly
Above mention documents like visa medical and copr have validity of months to year... don't rush or you can hide your personal information and just copy paste the email or whatever you received here and someone will help you to solve your problem

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Can any one tell me validity of police clearance certificates I am in situation where after wining appeal they asked me updated forms and police reports .after wining appeal I did my police report upfront and they asked me after 2 and half months later and now I need some time to prepare other documents some one told me police clearance has to be issued less than 3 months what should I do can I submit my police clearance now before 3 months over and send them other documents before 60 days they gave me which will be up on 5th December any advice plz ?

Barko

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Above mention documents like visa medical and copr have validity of months to year... don't rush or you can hide your personal information and just copy paste the email or whatever you received here and someone will help you to solve your problem
Just received my passport with the visa on it along with my CoPR.

issue date 10/10/2018 and expiry date 03/11/2018 on both CoPR and the Visa.

I researched and asked and found out there's no way to extend it. Use it or lose it. Got less than 20 days even the ticket prices in this short notice are sky high.

I guess I have no choice so farewell my dear aliens this is a one alien got off the ship and wish you all best of luck and a speedy process too..and also an expiration date long enough to get ready but it's possible you end up like me so be prepared either way.

Adios amigos:)

Hana Diabas

Aug 26, 2016

I researched and asked and found out there's no way to extend it. Use it or lose it. Got less than 20 days even the ticket prices in this short notice are sky high.

I guess I have no choice so farewell my dear aliens this is a one alien got off the ship and wish you all best of luck and a speedy process too..and also an expiration date long enough to get ready but it's possible you end up like me so be prepared either way.

Oh just go with No double thinking ! Congrats ! Can u share ur timeline and visa office plus where is PA coming from!
Enjoy it

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Oh just go with No double thinking ! Congrats ! Can u share ur timeline and visa office plus where is PA coming from!
Enjoy it
He has already been kind enough to share his timeline.

See the spreadsheet link in my signature line below, the 2017 tab, then row 157.

Prabhjotmona

Mar 26, 2018

That's fishy... so less time.. well best of luck for that

Prabhjotmona

Mar 26, 2018
Can any one tell me validity of police clearance certificates I am in situation where after wining appeal they asked me updated forms and police reports .after wining appeal I did my police report upfront and they asked me after 2 and half months later and now I need some time to prepare other documents some one told me police clearance has to be issued less than 3 months what should I do can I submit my police clearance now before 3 months over and send them other documents before 60 days they gave me which will be up on 5th December any advice plz ?
Well most of the police clearence are for 6 months as much I know .. some places its take upto 1 month to get it..

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
h
hi everyone...
today I got the email for interview ..
they asked me to take "have" the original Nikah nama with you, but don't have it with me the original ones is in Canada with my spouse.
what you should i do ?
hi where is your interview scheduled and whats your aor ?

JBEL123

Mar 15, 2018
We've had a bit of good news. We just found out that my wife (PA) is pregnant :)

She's just 4 weeks in, so we have a long ways to go yet. I would, ideally, like the kid to be born in Canada. If he/she's born in UAE (where we live), i'll be able to pass out Canadian citizenship, but then if they choose to live outside of Canada, their kids won't be able to inherit the citizenship. So i'm really hoping the PR comes through before then.

Do I need to let the LVO office know? We're not really telling people until after 3 months - should we wait until then to let them know as well? How do we even inform them? By letter?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
We've had a bit of good news. We just found out that my wife (PA) is pregnant :)

She's just 4 weeks in, so we have a long ways to go yet. I would, ideally, like the kid to be born in Canada. If he/she's born in UAE (where we live), i'll be able to pass out Canadian citizenship, but then if they choose to live outside of Canada, their kids won't be able to inherit the citizenship. So i'm really hoping the PR comes through before then.

Do I need to let the LVO office know? We're not really telling people until after 3 months - should we wait until then to let them know as well? How do we even inform them? By letter?
You do not need to inform IRCC of pregnancies, only birth.

applefritter1

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
UK citizen currently in Toronto
App. Filed.......
03-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
Hi everyone, I married my partner in July 2018 and up until recently was planning on applying inland as I'm already here in Canada (currently awaiting for visitor extension decision), however now we're thinking about applying outland due to the possibility of a much faster process - I know ultimately it is our decision but just wondering if there are many people in my situation and if you have any advice? The OWP is obviously very appealing as ideally i'd like to work as soon as possible, however that can take up to 4mths to receive anyway and looking at the spreadsheet (unless i've interpreted it incorrectly) on average it can take up to 4mth for the entire outland process to be finished. Any advice/information/forum links etc would be hugely appreciated... thank you! :)

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Can any one tell me validity of police clearance certificates I am in situation where after wining appeal they asked me updated forms and police reports .after wining appeal I did my police report upfront and they asked me after 2 and half months later and now I need some time to prepare other documents some one told me police clearance has to be issued less than 3 months what should I do can I submit my police clearance now before 3 months over and send them other documents before 60 days they gave me which will be up on 5th December any advice plz FBI RCMP and Pakistani Report ?

Cadwife_UKhub_UKbaby

Feb 22, 2018
Leeds, UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
Med's Request
13-07-2018
Passport Req..
05-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2018
Wahoooooo COPR finally issued!!!! I don't have the physical copy yet but got an update in GCKEY today and a copy of the letter that accompanies COPR has been uploaded to my account. So everything changed to final decision made, background check and eligibility review completed. Now just to watch for the postman every morning!!!
It took well over a month to get from PPR to COPR. PPR was 5th September, mailed docs on the 11th.

Reactions: Barko