+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

Barko

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Please Add me to the Spreadsheet
Submitted: 2017-09 -11
AOR1: 2017-10-21
SA: 2017-10-27
Medical Passed: 2017-10-31
PA: wife lives in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
AOR2: 2017-11-20
Pre-arrival letter: 2018-08-11
PCC Request: 2018-08-15
PPR: 2018-10-01
BGC: 2018-10-02
DM: 2018-10-02

DM and BGC changed the next day after PPR.

I'm from a visa required country and just sent my PP, don't know how long it takes to receive it with the CoPR. Long journey but thank God its coming to an end.

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Please Add me to the Spreadsheet
Submitted: 2017-09 -11
AOR1: 2017-10-21
SA: 2017-10-27
Medical Passed: 2017-10-31
PA: wife lives in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
AOR2: 2017-11-20
Pre-arrival letter: 2018-08-11
PCC Request: 2018-08-15
PPR: 2018-10-01
BGC: 2018-10-02
DM: 2018-10-02

DM and BGC changed the next day after PPR.

I'm from a visa required country and just sent my PP, don't know how long it takes to receive it with the CoPR. Long journey but thank God its coming to an end.
Added to spreadsheet and congratulations - took quite a while!

Pinky72

Sep 15, 2018
Hi everyone,

I'm so tired of waiting for this to go through - should have been an easy application as we have no kids and nothing special on the application. It's been sat in the LVO since early May and not a peep from them. I know this is normal (as per other people's posts), but it's still very frustrating.

Has anyone ever gone to an immigration lawyer after having already reached this stage? I'm just considering it now because at this point, we're going to start getting into issues with our rental lease, etc. We were hoping to be gone already and so we took a short lease on a flat because we expected to have all the approvals by now. I'm just wondering if it would be beneficial to go to a lawyer at this point to see if they can push it along.

Any suggestions advice would be greatly appreciated.

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Hi everyone,

I'm so tired of waiting for this to go through - should have been an easy application as we have no kids and nothing special on the application. It's been sat in the LVO since early May and not a peep from them. I know this is normal (as per other people's posts), but it's still very frustrating.

Has anyone ever gone to an immigration lawyer after having already reached this stage? I'm just considering it now because at this point, we're going to start getting into issues with our rental lease, etc. We were hoping to be gone already and so we took a short lease on a flat because we expected to have all the approvals by now. I'm just wondering if it would be beneficial to go to a lawyer at this point to see if they can push it along.

lawyers cannot help in pushing the applications, even the local MP cannot do anything in this regards. unfortunately we all just have to wait it out.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi everyone,

lawyers cannot help in pushing the applications, even the local MP cannot do anything in this regards. unfortunately we all just have to wait it out.
No point in a lawyer, you've still got a bit to wait. Ours was sent early May last year and we didn't hear anything until late November.

Comment about MP is not entirely correct. Ours pushed ours through when I contacted them, but it was because LVO had messed up and never sent a request for additional police certs and then submitted a PFL as if we hadn't complied. So it wasn't like we were just waiting as usual, something was wrong, but our MP did help.

This sounds run of the mill though, and LVO is one of the slowest offices. Can't do anything but wait as posse said.

Reactions: posse

Prabhjotmona

Mar 26, 2018
Hi everyone,

Our app is early may too but we are not getting our Hope high as its London vo and it's a 12 months wait.. our medical expire on 21 July 2019 so most likely we are looking at March and April to get updates from London as they are only processing oct Nov 2017 apps.. as its says on the automated services the wait is 11 months so whoever applied in may n their file is lvo should be getting updates when they reach 10 to 11 months ..

Cadwife_UKhub_UKbaby

Feb 22, 2018
Leeds, UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
Med's Request
13-07-2018
Passport Req..
05-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2018
Getting really annoyed now...
Requested to send passport, photos etc to LVO on 5th September. With regards to circumstances changing, we got married on 15th September, but since we got the request before our wedding date, we emailed LVO asking what they wanted us to do. Once we realised it could be 28 days before a reply (and documents were required within 30 days) posted everything off on 11th September from our holiday in Canada, figuring since we weren't actually married yet that we weren't making false statements (plus our wedding date was all over our application).
Well, now the 28 days has passed with zero reply from them and no CoPR.
Emailed again yesterday with URGENT subject line, still no reply.
Now I'm worried.
Can anyone suggest what else to try? Is there a webform or something that could catch their attention?

JJnak

Sep 6, 2018
Getting really annoyed now...
Requested to send passport, photos etc to LVO on 5th September. With regards to circumstances changing, we got married on 15th September, but since we got the request before our wedding date, we emailed LVO asking what they wanted us to do. Once we realised it could be 28 days before a reply (and documents were required within 30 days) posted everything off on 11th September from our holiday in Canada, figuring since we weren't actually married yet that we weren't making false statements (plus our wedding date was all over our application).
Well, now the 28 days has passed with zero reply from them and no CoPR.
Emailed again yesterday with URGENT subject line, still no reply.
Now I'm worried.
Can anyone suggest what else to try? Is there a webform or something that could catch their attention?
Hi,

Try this site to open the web form for case specific enquires, it could take upto 28 days for a reply but it’s the right way to contact them and not via email.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices.html

Cadwife_UKhub_UKbaby

Feb 22, 2018
Leeds, UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
Med's Request
13-07-2018
Passport Req..
05-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2018

JJnak

Sep 6, 2018
They actually listed a specific email address to contact them in the PPR letter, which is why we went with that first. I'll try the webform, thank you!
Today I received a reply back from LVO on my enquiry on visit visa extension which I did via their web form about 4 weeks ago. They essentially said PR application is not affected by the country of residence while my application awaits initial review in London.

RomeLondonCollingwood

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
13-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
Med's Request
05-10-2018
Med's Done....
15-10-2018
Passport Req..
19-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Anyone did Biometrics at the London VAC ?
Just got Biometrics letter and have to do it asap. How is the situation with walk ins ?

Prabhjotmona

Mar 26, 2018
Today I received a reply back from LVO on my enquiry on visit visa extension which I did via their web form about 4 weeks ago. They essentially said PR application is not affected by the country of residence while my application awaits initial review in London.

What do they mean by pr file

Barko

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Hi all..

So received PPR Oct 1st, sent to VAC for stamping, medical expires on Nov 1st, no new medical been requested, received a confirmation of pick and supposed to pick up my PP and CoPR this Monday Oct 15.

Today I saw an update on my CIIC detailing my PR issue and expiry date as Oct 11 2018 and Nov 03 2018 respectively!

Now I'm freaked out as its too soon of a date and I live in the middle east terminating a resident permit before leaving the country that alone takes a while not to mention getting prepared. My husband wants me to move on time say a quick goodbye to my friends and family and not bother about shopping but I'm now stressed out :(. I was hoping for a month not 18 days.

Anyone been in a situation like this or heard of PR expiry date extension please let me know I really need help !!!