+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

Jayjay36

Nov 8, 2017
Try application and family name, fill in location in Canada where you will live and put marital status as single and should go through. I tried everything but only went through when I joined the singles club. I also didn't fill in passport only what what I needed to.

Some people everything works first time, others have to try combinations and miss information etc
I put the basics and then I put 2 people on the application and single and it worked that’s so strange thank you

Hunks

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
England
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-08-2017
Doc's Request.
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-10-2017
File Transfer...
7-11-2017
Med's Request
21-10-2017
Med's Done....
2-11-2017
I put the basics and then I put 2 people on the application and single and it worked that’s so strange thank you
Sorry forgot to mention that...applicant and sponsor. At least it's done!

Romeoelvira27

Jun 23, 2017
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
19-05-2017
Doc's Request.
22-06-2017
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
22-06- 2017
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
31-07- 2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
21-01- 2017
Interview........
n/a
Hi
1. Married
2. Philippines
3. United Arab Emirates

Thanks!
Hi Kathy I am also from the Philippines and based in United Arab Emirates. Maybe we can chat on whatsapp along with @JULLIE I hope there are lots of us who would like to have whastapp group. If you know anyone can you please add me?Thank you

Romeoelvira27

Jun 23, 2017
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
19-05-2017
Doc's Request.
22-06-2017
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
22-06- 2017
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
31-07- 2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
21-01- 2017
Interview........
n/a
is there any whats app group for London visa office applicants? Applications could have been received anywhere or Mississauga but processing office must be LVO.
If you found any can you please add me as well? I am the primary applicant and based in United Arab Emirates, my whatsapp number was +971528271973. Thank you

Hunks

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
England
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-08-2017
Doc's Request.
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-10-2017
File Transfer...
7-11-2017
Med's Request
21-10-2017
Med's Done....
2-11-2017
I’m from the uk don’t think there is a what’s app group we can create one though
Have you been told you're going to LVO? I assumed being UK I was in this....I got an email saying we are staying in Mississauga

Jayjay36

Nov 8, 2017
London visa office
No nothing, so is don’t know if it’s staying in Mississauga or going to London, even tho I will be moving to Mississauga if they except me.
I submitted my schedule A to Mississauga and paid the last fee to them,
just had my medical and the results will be with them this week and my police check should also arrive in the post this week so I can send that off to them.

Hunks

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
England
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-08-2017
Doc's Request.
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-10-2017
File Transfer...
7-11-2017
Med's Request
21-10-2017
Med's Done....
2-11-2017
No nothing, so is don’t know if it’s staying in Mississauga or going to London, even tho I will be moving to Mississauga if they except me.
I submitted my schedule A to Mississauga and paid the last fee to them,
just had my medical and the results will be with them this week and my police check should also arrive in the post this week so I can send that off to them.
It's alright, I'm getting confused, can't figure out of this is just for UK applications or just people people being processed at the LVO as the first page says lol
I'm in the UK and ours has stayed in Mississauga rather than go to London, not sure why, guessing it's to do with the backlog at the LVO, it's very difficult to figure out what is actually going on

Jayjay36

Nov 8, 2017
It's alright, I'm getting confused, can't figure out of this is just for UK applications or just people people being processed at the LVO as the first page says lol
I'm in the UK and ours has stayed in Mississauga rather than go to London, not sure why, guessing it's to do with the backlog at the LVO, it's very difficult to figure out what is actually going on
I’m not sure, I took it as uk applications, so guessing a longer wait to find out what’s gong on. I hate all this waiting and checking, I submitted my schedule A and payment via the webform a couple of weeks ago and nothing not even a confirmation to say they have had it so I sent it again lol

Reactions: Romeoelvira27

Hunks

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
England
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-08-2017
Doc's Request.
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-10-2017
File Transfer...
7-11-2017
Med's Request
21-10-2017
Med's Done....
2-11-2017
I’m not sure, I took it as uk applications, so guessing a longer wait to find out what’s gong on. I hate all this waiting and checking, I submitted my schedule A and payment via the webform a couple of weeks ago and nothing not even a confirmation to say they have had it so I sent it again lol
Everything takes a long time, you will find yourself constantly checking. Their target is 12 months so thats a long time of checking and waiting. I uploaded mine via GCkey and nothing changed for ages. We only had an email last week about us being processed by Mississauga VO. From our AOR to that all went pretty quickly though, would have been quicker if I hadn't of got stuck on the M25 for 5 hours on my way to a medical which I then had to rebook. Now everything will slow down and take its time. It's painful but worth the wait

Jayjay36

Nov 8, 2017
Everything takes a long time, you will find yourself constantly checking. Their target is 12 months so thats a long time of checking and waiting. I uploaded mine via GCkey and nothing changed for ages. We only had an email last week about us being processed by Mississauga VO. From our AOR to that all went pretty quickly though, would have been quicker if I hadn't of got stuck on the M25 for 5 hours on my way to a medical which I then had to rebook. Now everything will slow down and take its time. It's painful but worth the wait
I do I check everyday lol my gckey would not work for ages I have only just managed to link my paper app last week so there is noting on it for me to see. From submitting my app to asking for medical the right of residence fee and police check was so quick, got a bit excited that it was moving so fast lol. I hope it is but there still is a final decision that they will make which I’m nervous about

Reactions: Romeoelvira27