+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
marigold99 said:
Got another message today and have just been asked for husband's police certificates. Fine, great. Except that we both work in international development for charities and the UN and since he was 18, he's lived and worked in 7 different countries for more than 6 months each. These include China, Russia, Indonesia, Iraq, Afghanistan and Jordan. Some are not easy places to get records from! This may take us a while!! Will keep the timeline updated.
Aaaahhh.... that's gonna be fun (not!). Spreadsheet updated.

naeembadil

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Hurlabrick said:
Aaaahhh.... that's gonna be fun (not!). Spreadsheet updated.
Dear friend ,
i got medical request on 23 February 2017 and i come to know by online status and get detail of medical request through GCKey but unfortunately i didn't receive any email for this . so what could happened now. i have also sent an email (for re-issuance of medical request) to the same email address from where my cousin got medical request. Allah will help me. Plz reply and quote example if any one know and much time they can time for re-issuance of Medical request.

awaiting your reply
badil

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Im a bit confused..Can u please clarify the following in order for us to be able to help you? :)

1) You didnot receive any email when your MyCIC was updated asking for med request?
2) What was the deadline for you in the initial med request you got? Has that passed?
2) You have emailed who for re issuance for medical request? you visa office(which i assume is london in ur case) or the medical testing center of your city?

A bit off the topic: Which month and year did you file ur application?

naeembadil said:
Dear friend ,
i got medical request on 23 February 2017 and i come to know by online status and get detail of medical request through GCKey but unfortunately i didn't receive any email for this . so what could happened now. i have also sent an email (for re-issuance of medical request) to the same email address from where my cousin got medical request. Allah will help me. Plz reply and quote example if any one know and much time they can time for re-issuance of Medical request.

awaiting your reply
badil

naeembadil

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Im a bit confused..Can u please clarify the following in order for us to be able to help you? Smiley

1) You didnot receive any email when your MyCIC was updated asking for med request?
2) What was the deadline for you in the initial med request you got? Has that passed?
2) You have emailed who for re issuance for medical request? you visa office(which i assume is london in ur case) or the medical testing center of your city?

Dear,

1- i didn't receive any email from LVO (on 25th of February 2017 and its deadline was 25th March 2017, i checked these dates later on 26th of March 2017 on GCKey after checking my file status online, where it was written that We sent you correspondence on February 25, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.) regarding my Medical request , RPRF and police report. then i checked my email inbox, junk mails and trash but there was no mail then i felt need to check GCKey to whom with i was linked already. Before this all the correspondence was on email but at that time i didn't get it, i didn't know how.
2- 25th March 2017
3- yes to visa office London, i guess to whom i should sent mail from one of my cousin who got MR from this email address.

I filed my application for Manitoba in July 2014.

Can u guide me what will be the next move or what should i have to do now. it will be better for me if u reply with any example like this case for my satisfaction.

Thanks
Badil

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Im sorry i cannot give an example since i dont have any.. My best guess is that u need to email and drop a case specific inquiry to your visa office. Also you may call CIC helpline and tell them about the situation where u are no longer receiving any emails. They might be able to guide u better.

You may also wait and see what other forum members advise you to do. :)

naeembadil said:
Im a bit confused..Can u please clarify the following in order for us to be able to help you? Smiley

Dear,

1- i didn't receive any email from LVO (on 25th of February 2017 and its deadline was 25th March 2017, i checked these dates later on 26th of March 2017 on GCKey after checking my file status online, where it was written that We sent you correspondence on February 25, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.) regarding my Medical request , RPRF and police report. then i checked my email inbox, junk mails and trash but there was no mail then i felt need to check GCKey to whom with i was linked already. Before this all the correspondence was on email but at that time i didn't get it, i didn't know how.
2- 25th March 2017
3- yes to visa office London, i guess to whom i should sent mail from one of my cousin who got MR from this email address.

I filed my application for Manitoba in July 2014.

Can u guide me what will be the next move or what should i have to do now. it will be better for me if u reply with any example like this case for my satisfaction.

Thanks
Badil

naeembadil

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Dear,

I have searched one of my related case like they expired the RPLF date that was also 30 days, the member get the mail of RPLF but they didnt understand this mail didnt deposit the Landing Fee (RPLF) and then he received aother mail where the immigration mention that u have 2nd and last notification to submit your fee other wise u could be refused. then he deposited the fee. now what u can say about this.

Thanks
Badil

marigold99

Feb 19, 2017
Hi all, it was a busy day for us yesterday on the immigration front. Happy to have our timeline updated with the following:

Schedule A, Police Certificates and Medical all requested on 30/03
My Sponsor Approval received on 30/03 as well!

It's like they know after giving us the terrible news of the 7 police certificated being needed that we needed to hear something good! :D

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
marigold99 said:
Hi all, it was a busy day for us yesterday on the immigration front. Happy to have our timeline updated with the following:

Schedule A, Police Certificates and Medical all requested on 30/03
My Sponsor Approval received on 30/03 as well!

It's like they know after giving us the terrible news of the 7 police certificated being needed that we needed to hear something good! :D
Congratulations! :D Spreadsheet updated.

cjbarker

Feb 27, 2017
Hello All

Just logged into ECAS and PR application status has changed to "Decision Made". Can someone tell me what happens next?

Thanks!

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
cjbarker said:
Hello All

Just logged into ECAS and PR application status has changed to "Decision Made". Can someone tell me what happens next?

Thanks!
Congratulations - you are there! :D :D

Next you should receive your paper CoPR (and copy). Your CoPR will have an expiry date on it, normally a date one year from the date of your medical - you MUST land and declare PR before this date, so do check carefully.

Better start looking at flights!

Spreadsheet updated.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
cjbarker said:
Hello All

Thanks!
Great news that an Aug applicant from LVO got DM. Fingers crossed for Sep/London Pilot Project applicants! :D

cahomcd

Apr 2, 2017
Hello,

New to the board. Outland application via London office- Canadian sponsor for a UK spouse.

Please can I be added to the spreadsheet? Also, how does one access the spreadsheet?

Timeline is:
Category: Fam
Visa Office......: London
App. Filed.......: 27-June-2016
Sponsor approved: 14-July-2016
AOR Received.: 12-Sep-2016
Med Request: Upfront

We are entering the 10th month of our application. The only communication we have had was on 3 Jan 2017 when we were asked to provide police certificates from Thailand and Oman were we have lived over the years as teachers. These were not given in initial application as CIC stated that for these countries: 'We will first review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we will send you more information on how to get a police certificate'. These certificates were then received by CIC is February.

QUESTIONS:

1- Our application now says 'Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check'. Does anyone know what this actually means? Has the background check begun?

2- My husband has an interview with an international school in Canada for a September start. They are keen to hire him but are asking if we can provide any documentation to 'prove' we will receive PR before then. I'm guessing there is no way for us to do this. any ideas?

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
cahomcd said:
Hello,

New to the board. Outland application via London office- Canadian sponsor for a UK spouse.

Please can I be added to the spreadsheet? Also, how does one access the spreadsheet?

Timeline is:
Category: Fam
Visa Office......: London
App. Filed.......: 27-June-2016
Sponsor approved: 14-July-2016
AOR Received.: 12-Sep-2016
Med Request: Upfront

We are entering the 10th month of our application. The only communication we have had was on 3 Jan 2017 when we were asked to provide police certificates from Thailand and Oman were we have lived over the years as teachers. These were not given in initial application as CIC stated that for these countries: 'We will first review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we will send you more information on how to get a police certificate'. These certificates were then received by CIC is February.

QUESTIONS:

1- Our application now says 'Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check'. Does anyone know what this actually means? Has the background check begun?

2- My husband has an interview with an international school in Canada for a September start. They are keen to hire him but are asking if we can provide any documentation to 'prove' we will receive PR before then. I'm guessing there is no way for us to do this. any ideas?
I will add you to the spreadsheet when I get home tonight (work computer does not allow me to access spreadsheet properly) - thank you - can you say roughly where you currently live (e.g. Manchester, UK etc.)?.

'Application in progress' is the usual 'it is somewhere in the queue and we may or may not be actively looking at it right now' catch-all status I am afraid. No, you background check has not begun or it would say so. Once the background check DOES begin, it is normally the final step before approval. It can take either a day or two or a few weeks (mine took two days) - after which you will get decision made followed by a CoPR is accepted.

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
cahomcd said:
Prove? No, nothing will 'prove' you will receive PR.

You can supply 'evidence' that it is highly likely / almost certain that you will have a decision by (or well before) September. So you already have Sponsor approval right? The PDF document? That shows it is well underway. A screen print of ECAS or MyCIC. An extract of the spousal sponsorship spreadsheet (see my signature line) which would show that you are already 'behind' your own cohort, and therefore, probably already somewhat 'overdue'. I would also get case notes in case they think they have asked you for something that you are not aware of (unfortunately it happens!).

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
cahomcd said:
The only communication we have had was on 3 Jan 2017 when we were asked to provide police certificates from Thailand and Oman were we have lived over the years as teachers. These were not given in initial application as CIC stated that for these countries: 'We will first review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we will send you more information on how to get a police certificate'. These certificates were then received by CIC is February.
Sorry, just spotted this :-[. When in February and how do you know this date? It will be this for certain that has slowed it all down. London often take a few weeks after receipt of requested information to 'pick the case back up again' and carry on the processing.

Worth requesting your case notes anyway, but I would not be surprised if your personal log jam breaks in the next couple of weeks. They key indicator is when it goes to background check in progress.