+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
So we got DM this morning.... Yayyyyy.... Now my wife isn't citizen of visa exempt country, does that mean that they would request for passports to issue the visa?

Taddy

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
29-11-2015
Yes. You should receive details of exactly what they want and the address to sent the documents to.

I received this information my email but it seems mot people receive it by regular mail.

DPParmar

Jan 21, 2015
Surrey, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/03/2015
Doc's Request.
22/09/2015
AOR Received.
25/04/2015
File Transfer...
04/05/2015 (In Process)
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Passport Req..
19-11-2015 (DM on ECAS)
princesstigger said:
DPParmar spreadsheet updated, good luck with your landing!
Thanks! This forum has helped so much!

princesstigger

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
AOR Received.
never!
File Transfer...
28-Aug-2014 (Sponsor Approval)
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
17-June-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made 26-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
COPR 14-Sep-15 LANDED 18-Sep-15
ahmadtajwer said:
So we got DM this morning.... Yayyyyy.... Now my wife isn't citizen of visa exempt country, does that mean that they would request for passports to issue the visa?
Congratulations! Spreadsheet updated

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016
ahmadtajwer said:
Congrats Ahmad, I've updated the Pakistani Spousal Spreadsheet for you.

You should be receiving a Passport Request for your wife in about 2-3 weeks! Have a happily ever after :)

Chachacha

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
Pre Application
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2016
Hi All, congrats to those who have recently received DM. I've been a fairly quiet observer so far on the forum because, well I've not really had any updates from CIC since I applied in April. However I received this email this morning.

In order for us to finalise your application we require payment of the outstanding RPRF. This fee is payable in accordance with the instructions in the sponsorship kit and on our website.

Does this mean they really are on the final stages of my application or this is just a standard thing they send out? I actually sent the $490 2 weeks ago so just replied with a copy of the receipt and stamped slip of paper. Also in the email header it has my application number followed by SXB3 - any idea what that means?

Thanks in advance for your help

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Bubbles87 said:
Congrats Ahmad, I've updated the Pakistani Spousal Spreadsheet for you.

You should be receiving a Passport Request for your wife in about 2-3 weeks! Have a happily ever after :)
Thanks Bubbles, appreciate your response.

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
Chachacha said:
Hi All, congrats to those who have recently received DM. I've been a fairly quiet observer so far on the forum because, well I've not really had any updates from CIC since I applied in April. However I received this email this morning.

In order for us to finalise your application we require payment of the outstanding RPRF. This fee is payable in accordance with the instructions in the sponsorship kit and on our website.

Does this mean they really are on the final stages of my application or this is just a standard thing they send out? I actually sent the $490 2 weeks ago so just replied with a copy of the receipt and stamped slip of paper. Also in the email header it has my application number followed by SXB3 - any idea what that means?

Thanks in advance for your help

SXB is the officer working on your application. This officer was really slow but he or she is starting to get their butt into gear and is starting to move .. Sounds like they are near they end of your application good luck ...

elokuu

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
27-08-2015
File Transfer...
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
02-03-2016
I can't believe that 5 of the 11 July applicants on the spreadsheet already have DM! Whatever they've changed in the way they process applications seems to be working. I can't help but hope to be next... :p

Brit-in-Alberta

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2014
elokuu said:
I can't believe that 5 of the 11 July applicants on the spreadsheet already have DM! Whatever they've changed in the way they process applications seems to be working. I can't help but hope to be next... :p
I know! I applied July 3rd so I was hoping to get DM before Christmas. However, I have SXB as my officer so I will likely be waiting till long after June, July and August have all gone green. Praying for a Christmas miracle! I really need to get back to work.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Brit-in-Alberta said:
I know! I applied July 3rd so I was secretly hopeing to get DM before Christmas. However, I have SXB as my officer so I will likely be waiting till long after June, July and August have all gone green. Praying for a Christmas miracle! I really need to get back to work.
Hey my timelines are exactly same too....I got DM today....hopefully you will be happily surprised. My wife's officer was AXB and not SXB....can there be 2 officers with almost same initials... LOL

Brit-in-Alberta

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2014
ahmadtajwer said:
Hey my timelines are exactly same too....I got DM today....hopefully you will be happily surprised. My wife's officer was AXB and not SXB....can there be 2 officers with almost same initials... LOL
I suppose it might not be initials. Just a code they give each officer so they can be identified. SXB, AXB, JHL and other 'immigration officer initials' that I have seen are all airport codes. They are for various parts of europe and canada though so I think it's just a coincidence.

You said earlier that they told you that your file would be finalised by the end of the year. How did you get that reply? They are ignoring my emails. Won't even respond to tell me if they are extending my medical or if I need to re do it.

FFalcon16

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20-02-2015
Med's Request
01-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2015 & 29-09-2014 (Upfront)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
Not yet
Does anyone know if and approximately when CIC updates the medical results in the application page? My wife had a re-medical a few days back and ECAS still shows the last medical sentence.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Brit-in-Alberta said:
I suppose it might not be initials. Just a code they give each officer so they can be identified. SXB, AXB, JHL and other 'immigration officer initials' that I have seen are all airport codes. They are for various parts of europe and canada though so I think it's just a coincidence.

You said earlier that they told you that your file would be finalised by the end of the year. How did you get that reply? They are ignoring my emails. Won't even respond to tell me if they are extending my medical or if I need to re do it.
My wife lives in Brisbane Australia and the file was transfered over to London. We were told to send an official statement for manager's review for the file to be transfered over to Sydney. Out of other reasons, we pressed this reason more that LVO is extremely busy compare to Sydney, they replied saying that our processing times are as fast and there is no processing time difference between LVO and SVO. They also mentioned that they are expecting to finalise the app before end of this year.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
FFalcon16 said:
Does anyone if and approximately when CIC updates the medical results in the application page? My wife had a re-medical a few days back and ECAS still shows the last medical sentence.
It can take upto 6 weeks