+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

cjpwolf

Jan 17, 2014
I went straight to decision made, but it said I went into process three days before that, so I think it follows pretty quick afterwards.

Chevy23

May 1, 2014
Vancouver Island
Becki567 said:
I agree, its a good sign. I was also in process about 2 weeks. I know others who waited about a month.
Becki how long did it take for your copr to arrive by mail?

It seems everyone else has got there's and I'm still waiting

Thanks

Sammyjolpp

Apr 7, 2014
Chevy23 said:

Thanks
I'm still waiting too - it's been over a week. What happens if the mail gets lost?!

Chevy23

May 1, 2014
Vancouver Island
Sammyjolpp said:
I'm still waiting too - it's been over a week. What happens if the mail gets lost?!
Oh yh I see that you got DM on the same day as me

Sometimes my iPhone freezes on the spreadsheet and it dosent let me see the info properly when I scroll down

Are you in the uk sammyjolpp?

Sammyjolpp

Apr 7, 2014
Chevy23 said:
Oh yh I see that you got DM on the same day as me

Sometimes my iPhone freezes on the spreadsheet and it dosent let me see the info properly when I scroll down

Are you in the uk sammyjolpp?
Yep I'm in the UK - up until now I've been really patient and just gone with the process but now I know the COPR is on it's way it seems to be taking an age :)

Chevy23

May 1, 2014
Vancouver Island
Sammyjolpp said:
Yep I'm in the UK - up until now I've been really patient and just gone with the process but now I know the COPR is on it's way it seems to be taking an age :)
I know!! I feel exactly the same

I need to give a months notice at work before I can leave but I don't want to do it until I actually have my copr in my hand!

I only live 45 minutes from the visa office so I really can't work out why it's taking so long

I'm just hoping that it is actually on it's way

Sammyjolpp

Apr 7, 2014
Chevy23 said:
I know!! I feel exactly the same

I need to give a months notice at work before I can leave but I don't want to do it until I actually have my copr in my hand!

I only live 45 minutes from the visa office so I really can't work out why it's taking so long

I'm just hoping that it is actually on it's way
I will update as soon as I receive mine - hopefully it will be this week! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too!

speedstah

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

I am trying to submit a case specific enquiry using the web based form they have and it keeps giving me an error when I submit? I have been trying for two days now.

Is anyone else having the same issue? Is there anyway else to contact London visa office?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Chevy23

May 1, 2014
Vancouver Island
speedstah said:
Hello all,

I am trying to submit a case specific enquiry using the web based form they have and it keeps giving me an error when I submit? I have been trying for two days now.

Is anyone else having the same issue? Is there anyway else to contact London visa office?

Its happening to a few other people on the forum as well

I think its a problem with their system as its not just London that's affected

I personally don't know of any other way to contact them, but someone else on here might

saeedar

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
speedstah said:
Hello all,

Yes, their system is broken. I sent my inquiry to this email: London-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
This is the email they send response to your inquiry. It may work!

Moun7

Apr 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 22, 2014
AOR Received.
Jul 22, 2014
File Transfer...
Jul 22, 2014
Med's Done....
Mar 27, 2014
Passport Req..
Jun 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 03, 2015
Received AOR today on July 23 stating that the file has been transferred to London !! Took such long for Stage 1 approval but anyways better late than never :) Please update the tracker :)
Wonder how long would it take from here if everything goes smooth?

saeedar

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
Moun7 said:
Received AOR today on July 23 stating that the file has been transferred to London !! Took such long for Stage 1 approval but anyways better late than never :) Please update the tracker :)
Congrats! The second step can take from 2 month to maximum processing time. If you are visa exempt, it would take shorter.

ghunter

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2013
AOR Received.
03-05-2013
File Transfer...
16-05-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2013; re-issued 16-12-2013
LANDED..........
08-01-2014
Moun7 said:
Congratulations! I have updated you on the spreadsheet. This was sponsorship approval, rather than just the acknowledgement of receipt, right?

What nationality passport does your wife hold? I am trying to figure out if you are visa exempt of not! :)

Becki567

Aug 8, 2013
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
27-09-2013
File Transfer...
30-09-2013
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-05-2014
Chevy23 said:

Thanks
I am not a good example. Our delivery notice went to the wrong house, and we did not find out COPR had arrived until post office sent final notice, this time to the right house. So ours was a month, but that is not normal.

Chevy23

May 1, 2014
Vancouver Island
Becki567 said:
I am not a good example. Our delivery notice went to the wrong house, and we did not find out COPR had arrived until post office sent final notice, this time to the right house. So ours was a month, but that is not normal.
Omg! :eek:

Luckily I have not moved house so hopefully it will come soon :)