+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

wowsers

Feb 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heppster said:
Thank you for your help. Do you know the link where I can apply for the notes? If you do not know, I trust Zardoz knows! I am so curious to see what is going on. I mean, I know that we are still within the Ab"normal" processing times but really, I don't understand why it takes so long. Maybe by getting the notes, I may have a better idea.
Also, the language on the CIC website is very confusing and depending on how you read much of the stuff there, it may have 2 or 3 different ways of interpreting. They must do that to screw with people. Have Canadian Citizens or PR's living outside of Canada been able to get the notes? If so, then there is no doubt in my mind with the way Zardoz broke up that sentence.
Thanks for your help everyone!
The link is in Canuck_ in_ Uk's post above dated 20 February. My knowledge of computers is not the greatest and I am uncertain how to copy that link for you! I have however tested the link: click on it and the third screen you get to contains Zardoz's drop-down menu, which is part of the application form. I assure you that Canadians living in the UK can access the notes by using that link. I (or, strictly speaking, my sponsor ,who is Canadian) have by making such an application received my first set of notes and have applied once again for a further set, without any problems, (apart from understanding the notes once they arrive!). I have applied a second time because the first set of notes suggested that the whole of the application had gone to sleep apart from the section concerning medicals and eligibility. I live in hope that the second set of notes will show some activity. Regards Wowsers.

Graihn

Jul 15, 2013
Kitchener-Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 22 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 1 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 12 2014
If someone could update the spreadsheet . Seems like nobody in the London spreadsheet cares to let ppl know they received AOR. I received AOR today

Becki567

Aug 8, 2013
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
27-09-2013
File Transfer...
30-09-2013
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-05-2014
Graihn said:
If someone could update the spreadsheet . Seems like nobody in the London spreadsheet cares to let ppl know they received AOR. I received AOR today
Nobody in the London spreadsheet cares?? You do realize people volunteer to help with the spreadsheet right?

Graihn

Jul 15, 2013
Kitchener-Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 22 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 1 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 12 2014
Becki567 said:
Nobody in the London spreadsheet cares?? You do realize people volunteer to help with the spreadsheet right?
Don't get ur sh-it in a knot. I am saying that people don't let people know that they have received AOR or SA, so that someone who volunteers to maintain the spreadsheet can update it. Surely there must have been many who have received AOR and SA by now.

Relax

Becki567

Aug 8, 2013
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
27-09-2013
File Transfer...
30-09-2013
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-05-2014
Graihn said:
Don't get ur sh-it in a knot. I am saying that people don't let people know that they have received AOR or SA, so that someone who volunteers to maintain the spreadsheet can update it. Surely there must have been many who have received AOR and SA by now.

Relax
You did not mention SA, only AOR. If you had looked at the spreadsheets you would see there is no column for AOR. Some nice volunteer wrote it beside your name since it was clearly important to you.

Nothing of mine is in a knot, but when you want help I would suggest not whining that no one cares...

Graihn

Jul 15, 2013
Kitchener-Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 22 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 1 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 12 2014
Becki567 said:
You did not mention SA, only AOR. If you had looked at the spreadsheets you would see there is no column for AOR. Some nice volunteer wrote it beside your name since it was clearly important to you.

Nothing of mine is in a knot, but when you want help I would suggest not whining that no one cares...
Ok Becky. Thanks. Sorry abt that.

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
Re: Case Notes - I applied for mine when I was living in the UK. I'm a Canadian citizen, I had no trouble getting mine. I was not physically in CAnada when I applied, I applied online using the form in the links, while physically present in the UK, and it was not a problem. So hopefully that solves that.

Re: Spreadsheet - some people aren't great with reporting back that they have updates, but those of us that update the spreadsheet do follow-up with some people, and those who have disappeared are removed so that there's not tons of blanks throwing things off. (If you scroll to the very bottom of the 2013 thread under the stats, you'll see that.) We work hard at updating the spreadsheet and keeping it current and accurate. I can't speak for the other editors, but personally I care very much about the spreadsheet... I put a lot of work into making it as user-friendly as possible, as useful as possible, and as current as possible. I know the other editors do the same. We take a lot of pride in the spreadsheet - and we are glad when people find it useful. :)

Let's all play nicely now...

Graihn

Jul 15, 2013
Kitchener-Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 22 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 1 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 12 2014
SchnookoLoly said:
Re: Case Notes - I applied for mine when I was living in the UK. I'm a Canadian citizen, I had no trouble getting mine. I was not physically in CAnada when I applied, I applied online using the form in the links, while physically present in the UK, and it was not a problem. So hopefully that solves that.

Re: Spreadsheet - some people aren't great with reporting back that they have updates, but those of us that update the spreadsheet do follow-up with some people, and those who have disappeared are removed so that there's not tons of blanks throwing things off. (If you scroll to the very bottom of the 2013 thread under the stats, you'll see that.) We work hard at updating the spreadsheet and keeping it current and accurate. I can't speak for the other editors, but personally I care very much about the spreadsheet... I put a lot of work into making it as user-friendly as possible, as useful as possible, and as current as possible. I know the other editors do the same. We take a lot of pride in the spreadsheet - and we are glad when people find it useful. :)

Let's all play nicely now...
I am very appreciative of the people maintaining the spreadsheet. Someone read something wrong. I wasn't aware that people who didn't reported got removed, which is great for the accuracy of the stats! Have a great weekend

Aniabella

Nov 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
File Transfer...
22-02-2014 (CSQ issued 11-3-2014)
Med's Done....
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
Please update my spreadsheet! Received SA today. Also, my application was received in Mississauga on 23rd Jan to correct the date, since previously it was the one I sent it on. We never received our AOR, but I surely prefer this e-mail for approved sponsorship!

Becki567

Aug 8, 2013
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
27-09-2013
File Transfer...
30-09-2013
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-05-2014
Aniabella said:
Please update my spreadsheet! Received SA today. Also, my application was received in Mississauga on 23rd Jan to correct the date, since previously it was the one I sent it on. We never received our AOR, but I surely prefer this e-mail for approved sponsorship!
Updated spreadsheet. Please make sure I did it correctly.

Congratulations!

Aniabella

Nov 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
File Transfer...
22-02-2014 (CSQ issued 11-3-2014)
Med's Done....
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
Becki567 said:
Updated spreadsheet. Please make sure I did it correctly.

Congratulations!
Yeah, seems correct. Thnx! Time for a little detour through CIC and our application is off to London.

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its been now 6 months since my application. we have not received any email from london visa office so far. my wife is worried now.

when to expect any correspondence from LVO?

Please answer

Heppster

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
26-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-07-2013
TooCareless1 said:
Its been now 6 months since my application. we have not received any email from london visa office so far. my wife is worried now.

when to expect any correspondence from LVO?

Please answer

Don't worry too much.. My wife and I are still waiting and we applied before you! If you are Non visa exempt like us, you will wait longer than those that just need the COPR. The wait is getting to me too. I just ordered the electronic notes... Lets see if anything has even happened at this point.. Its hard to say a specific date as to when they will contact you because each case varies a lot with the processing times.
It'll come.. but with time.

Becki567

Aug 8, 2013
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
27-09-2013
File Transfer...
30-09-2013
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-05-2014
cjpwolf said:
I got my AOR on the 14th and it said my meds are received, yesterday, I never got any notice for SA though :eek:
Where did it say your meds were received? It takes about 30 days once the application is received in Mississauga to get your SA