+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

castleseng

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
hey guys, could someone update me on the spreadsheet, my ecas updated to decision made this morning, hopefully its a good decision and its almost over!!

ghunter

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2013
AOR Received.
03-05-2013
File Transfer...
16-05-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2013; re-issued 16-12-2013
LANDED..........
08-01-2014
castleseng said:
hey guys, could someone update me on the spreadsheet, my ecas updated to decision made this morning, hopefully its a good decision and its almost over!!
Updated, and congratulations, I think you have had the fastest application in the past few years!

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Helo Guys Anyone from Calgary in this forum? I am looking to move Calgary from Toronto after landing here in Toronto one month ago. Is there any complecation?
sagal

castleseng

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
ghunter said:
Updated, and congratulations, I think you have had the fastest application in the past few years!
hey thanks!! im just slightly worried that somethings wrong as it was so fast! ...but from what I have read they'll usually ask for an interview before making a negative decision ..at least i hope so!

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
castleseng said:
hey thanks!! im just slightly worried that somethings wrong as it was so fast! ...but from what I have read they'll usually ask for an interview before making a negative decision ..at least i hope so!
they wouldn't refuse you without an interview, or more documents. So - if you haven't heard from London and then your ecas turns DM, it's a positive decision - congrats! :)

londongurl

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Decision made today on Ecas but still not sure as the address still shows uk and from the email I received on Friday stating they received the updated police police check and the COPR will be sent next week so still cant believe until my husband receive the COPR.Oh my God cann't believe its nearly over until we receive the COPR and my husband land and we will be together ,been a year full of lots of things but prooved to me how much we really love each other,we have gone through lots during this process...Oh god please give patience to all those waiting and please god make their process fast.... Amen

poppy88

Jul 24, 2013
castleseng said:
yours is crazy fast!

anything you can think of that made your case extra fast processing? was it very well organised?!

poppy88

Jul 24, 2013
i sent off my application saturday, but with the long weekend etc, it wont arrive till tomorrow or thursday.
but i realised i forgot to include a copy of my IEC visa, and a copy of my boyfriends passport (he is the sponsor) will this create major problems, i was thinking of sending them in now and putting a note to add them or should i wait for the package to get sent to london?

londongurl

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
poppy88 said:
i sent off my application saturday, but with the long weekend etc, it wont arrive till tomorrow or thursday.
but i realised i forgot to include a copy of my IEC visa, and a copy of my boyfriends passport (he is the sponsor) will this create major problems, i was thinking of sending them in now and putting a note to add them or should i wait for the package to get sent to london?
Hey I guess wait for them to receive and ask you the information or wait for them to send you your uci then forward the missing document dont send now..Only my opinion I guess more experience peeps around here to give you better information

ghunter

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2013
AOR Received.
03-05-2013
File Transfer...
16-05-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2013; re-issued 16-12-2013
LANDED..........
08-01-2014
londongurl said:
Decision made today on Ecas but still not sure as the address still shows uk and from the email I received on Friday stating they received the updated police police check and the COPR will be sent next week so still cant believe until my husband receive the COPR.Oh my God cann't believe its nearly over until we receive the COPR and my husband land and we will be together ,been a year full of lots of things but prooved to me how much we really love each other,we have gone through lots during this process...Oh god please give patience to all those waiting and please god make their process fast.... Amen
Congratulations, I hope that this means the end for your long process!

castleseng

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
poppy88 said:
yours is crazy fast!

anything you can think of that made your case extra fast processing? was it very well organised?!
I think it was quite well organised we split ours into sections: sponsor docs, applicant docs and proof of relationship.

The proof section consisted of a timeline which matched our description of how our relationship developed (incl photos/receipts anything that confirmed what we had said, that we could find), chat logs, joint bank account information with declaration from bank manager showing dates held, think we had like 15 written declarions from people we knew (2 notarised from my family and her family), joint tenancy agreement all pretty basic stuff

Our case was very straight-forward in my mind (no children or previous serious relationship, healthy, no criminal record, decent education and coming from a country with a similar standard of living) and I have also been both living and working in Canada for the past few years.

castleseng

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
Sweden said:
they wouldn't refuse you without an interview, or more documents. So - if you haven't heard from London and then your ecas turns DM, it's a positive decision - congrats! :)
Thanks Sweden, it seemed odd to me that they would reject it without any contact (expecially seeing as they have no real reason to), but your mind starts to wonder when "DECISION MADE" with no follow up contact informing you of what kind of decision they made. Hopefully I will receive something soon!

scottishmaple

Oct 9, 2012
Where it always rains
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
11-09-2012
File Transfer...
25-09-2012
Med's Done....
21-06-2012
Interview........
HOPE NOT
Passport Req..
EXEMPT
londongurl said:
How long did you wait between CIC getting your police check and getting the email about their decision?

Eowyn

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
(CoPR) 31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Woohoo!! Zardoz will officially "land" on the 9th of November!! Plane ticket booked!!

poppy88

Jul 24, 2013
castleseng said:
I think it was quite well organised we split ours into sections: sponsor docs, applicant docs and proof of relationship.

The proof section consisted of a timeline which matched our description of how our relationship developed (incl photos/receipts anything that confirmed what we had said, that we could find), chat logs, joint bank account information with declaration from bank manager showing dates held, think we had like 15 written declarions from people we knew (2 notarised from my family and her family), joint tenancy agreement all pretty basic stuff

Our case was very straight-forward in my mind (no children or previous serious relationship, healthy, no criminal record, decent education and coming from a country with a similar standard of living) and I have also been both living and working in Canada for the past few years.
sounds good, ours is similar, i hope, ive been working here for 20 months so far, i wonder, is your partner a citizen or PR, although i guess that would only make the first stage quicker or slower.
i feel i organised my package very well, also. all the documents etc. then the evidence, with a cover sheet and contents page of it all. then we also did a picture timeline with comments to show how our relationship developed then a picture time line from when we became 'common law', we only had 1 notorised letter, but 2 with passport copys, 1 from our bank and the common law declaration notarised.

thanks for the info!