+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

mic_midd86

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Swedish citizen said:
Congratulations! And now I´m so excited, you´re only days before me! :)
I hope you don't have to wait too much longer. I'm now really nervous that I've missed something out! Would London email me before changing to in process or during the in process stage?
I'm such a worrier, in fact I'm surprised the visa application hasn't given me a heart attack yet!
10 days to go, can wait too see my husband. 3 months went by reasonably fast....
Good luck to everyone!!!!
:)

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
mic_midd86 said:
I hope you don't have to wait too much longer. I'm now really nervous that I've missed something out! Would London email me before changing to in process or during the in process stage?
I'm such a worrier, in fact I'm surprised the visa application hasn't given me a heart attack yet!
10 days to go, can wait too see my husband. 3 months went by reasonably fast....
Good luck to everyone!!!!
:)
You might not hear from London at all, if theyhave no questions and they have all the documents they might just process your application and one day you'll see decision made on ecas-end of the process:)
Good luck,
Sweden

mic_midd86

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Progress......I think?
Just checked ecas, on the part that said current home address - it has always said my old address when I lived in Canada a few years ago(i did email them about this ages ago but it never changed)but now it says Banff, Alberta Canada!

baruderu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012
mic_midd86 said:
Progress......I think?
Just checked ecas, on the part that said current home address - it has always said my old address when I lived in Canada a few years ago(i did email them about this ages ago but it never changed)but now it says Banff, Alberta Canada!
Yep, that's the last thing that happens before DM. Congrats!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
mic_midd86 said:
Progress......I think?
Congrats!! That means you're approved :). It will go to Decision Made anytime now

mic_midd86

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canuck_in_uk said:
Congrats!! That means you're approved :). It will go to Decision Made anytime now
I really hope its soon! I leave in 10 days for Canada and it would be fab to land as a Pr!
This forum has been a god send!! Especially since my husband moved back over.

Binga

Mar 19, 2012
Immigration007 said:
Hey binga,

How did the interview go?
Hope it went well for you both!

Please provide update as soon as you can. Thanks.
Hi Immigration007

Sorry I was late answering I had a long week. But about the interview, my wife said it went very well, thanks god. She said the officer is extremly nice person and he makes everything simple. So if its the same officer, you dont have to worry about him.
The questions were more like.

Where did you meet your husband?
What did your guys used to talk about ?
Why did it take so long before making first call?
He asked about my age but he tricks you so you can correct him. He also asked about the dats when we got married. so I would pay really close attention to what he says, cuz my wife has made couple mistakes but she corrected her self right away. He also says are you sure about this? cuz I have different info on the application. So you have to insist. But everything else was just based on our application. just make SURE you know your application.

He also asked about where she lived previously? and what kind of work she has done or schools.
I really think that every interview is different because every case is different in a way and they have to verify if the spouse knows the details about the application.

My wife said it went well and he told her she s approved. He gave her our photos back and said to wait for passport request. I don't really know if that is a final answer or London might request new stuff. I hope not anyways lol. We ll see soon!

Oh yea don't forget to take with you all recent connection (like phone calls/photos/letters!) even tho he did not ask to see them. My wife took a copy of our marriage certificate with her just incase and he actualy asked to see that so if you have it take it with you.

I hope this helps let me know if you need more info. Again I am sorry for being late.!

Thanks Sweeden! you have been very helpful!!! I ll update you for the rest I promess!

Sniprat

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
14-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
File Transfer...
15-02-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
DGT said:
At last, I have some news.

My new UK passport has arrived! Nice and shiny, and it even has a note of my previous passport number and the fact that I lost it on there! So I can get my medical done at last, and end this nightmare. Once the medical is examined, they'll be ready to issue the COPR for me (as they've already pretty much said that I've been accepted pending a good medical.)
That's good to hear. Be careful with this one. :D

Uk2Can

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/08/2012
File Transfer...
19/10/2012
Med's Done....
15/04/2012
Passport Req..
EXEMPT
Hooray!!!! Got an email this morning and his application was approved on the 19th of April!!! One happy girl! Just on a side note though, still not changed on Ecas! But I'm so excited!!!!! Happy days!

scottishmaple

Oct 9, 2012
Where it always rains
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
11-09-2012
File Transfer...
25-09-2012
Med's Done....
21-06-2012
Interview........
HOPE NOT
Passport Req..
EXEMPT
Uk2Can said:
Hooray!!!! Got an email this morning and his application was approved on the 19th of April!!! One happy girl! Just on a side note though, still not changed on Ecas! But I'm so excited!!!!! Happy days!
OMG, that excellent news Uk2Can!! Congrats

londongurl

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Uk2Can said:
congrats wishing im next cant wait

Uk2Can

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/08/2012
File Transfer...
19/10/2012
Med's Done....
15/04/2012
Passport Req..
EXEMPT
scottishmaple said:
OMG, that excellent news Uk2Can!! Congrats
Thanks Scottish maple! I'm so relieved! I hope your the very next!

Immigration007

Apr 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 april 2012
File Transfer...
11 July 2012
Med's Done....
10 april 2012
Interview........
24 april
Binga said:
Hi Immigration007

Sorry I was late answering I had a long week. But about the interview, my wife said it went very well, thanks god. She said the officer is extremly nice person and he makes everything simple. So if its the same officer, you dont have to worry about him.
The questions were more like.

Where did you meet your husband?
What did your guys used to talk about ?
Why did it take so long before making first call?
He asked about my age but he tricks you so you can correct him. He also asked about the dats when we got married. so I would pay really close attention to what he says, cuz my wife has made couple mistakes but she corrected her self right away. He also says are you sure about this? cuz I have different info on the application. So you have to insist. But everything else was just based on our application. just make SURE you know your application.

He also asked about where she lived previously? and what kind of work she has done or schools.
I really think that every interview is different because every case is different in a way and they have to verify if the spouse knows the details about the application.

My wife said it went well and he told her she s approved. He gave her our photos back and said to wait for passport request. I don't really know if that is a final answer or London might request new stuff. I hope not anyways lol. We ll see soon!

Oh yea don't forget to take with you all recent connection (like phone calls/photos/letters!) even tho he did not ask to see them. My wife took a copy of our marriage certificate with her just incase and he actualy asked to see that so if you have it take it with you.

I hope this helps let me know if you need more info. Again I am sorry for being late.!

Thanks Sweeden! you have been very helpful!!! I ll update you for the rest I promess!
Nice.. You are approved on the spot!
And im sure its final decision..
Confrats on the good interview
And thanks alot for all the info.. It will really help me out. Eapecially the trick questions part.

Hope you get passport request soon!
keep us updated.

mic_midd86

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So checked ecas this morning......decision made!!! Woohoo!!
Good luck to everyone waiting!! Xx

scottishmaple

Oct 9, 2012
Where it always rains
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
11-09-2012
File Transfer...
25-09-2012
Med's Done....
21-06-2012
Interview........
HOPE NOT
Passport Req..
EXEMPT
mic_midd86 said:
So checked ecas this morning......decision made!!! Woohoo!!
Good luck to everyone waiting!! Xx
[size=10pt]Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!