+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
dannypee said:
Hey Sweden

the ecas is not recognising my info anymore is this because they asked me for additional info? (which they have now !!)

sorry to keep bugging you.
no worries! :) most likely it is the same as others - ecas has been down for 7 to 10 days for some people, and for others it's been working just fine... so most likely, you're caught in the wave of "not working"... additional info sent to the VO with a file number should be safe - I sent 2 additional documents within the course of my application to London, they never told me they received it, but I know they did - and my ecas didn't change the whole time (went straight from application received to decision made) - so don't worry, your documents are most likely already with your file, as you had a file number already, and ecas not working is just concomitant, nothing else.
Hopefully once it starts working again you'll see "decision made" and that's it!
Sweden

antz21

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
26-10-2012
Med's Done....
16-05-2012
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-13
LANDED..........
02-04-13
Dawlphin_17 said:
Just logged onto ecas and see that it has changed from application received to
'We started processing your application on February 7th, 2013'. After nearly 8 months of seeing no change, I'll take it!!!
Happy Camper :)
Congrats! Yay for another June applicant getting in process!!! I feel like they are working off of application recieved time too, but who knows, maybe it is just coincidence... Seems to be a lot happening at the moment (despite ecas not working half the time!).

antz21

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
26-10-2012
Med's Done....
16-05-2012
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-13
LANDED..........
02-04-13
scottishmaple said:
Someone is deliberately deleting the spreadsheet and saying f&&& you all! grrrrrr
...and this is why we can't have nice things... Why someone would do that is beyond me.

qtazngal

Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 February 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
20-08-2012
Med's Done....
05 January 2012
Interview........
Waived
I am shocked, totally shocked. VO London replied to me today and the reason that my file is on hold is according to them, they requested information from me since Dec 17, 2012 the date the application was in progress (according to ECAS). I swear, I have never seen that request. It looks like both of us are waiting on each other for information. UNBELIEVABLE :mad: I could SCREAMMMM!!!!!!! :mad:

If I've seen that request, I would have acted straight away but now 2 months later OMG I could scream at them. Oh I am very angry :mad: .

sfeire

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-08-2012
Med's Done....
24-04-2012
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Issued 25-02-2013, DM 01-03-2013, Rec in Canada 07-03-2013
LANDED..........
14-03-2013, PR card rec 01-05-2013
qtazngal said:
I am shocked, totally shocked. VO London replied to me today and the reason that my file is on hold is according to them, they requested information from me since Dec 17, 2012 the date the application was in progress (according to ECAS). I swear, I have never seen that request. It looks like both of us are waiting on each other for information. UNBELIEVABLE :mad: I could SCREAMMMM!!!!!!! :mad:

If I've seen that request, I would have acted straight away but now 2 months later OMG I could scream at them. Oh I am very angry :mad: .
Oh no :( That is so frustrating!!! This also happened to another member.
On the bright side you now know what the hold up is and you can get the documents to the ASAP and hopefully they will process quickly!

EMAPLE

Dec 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-12
AOR Received.
23-07-12
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
23-07-12
Med's Done....
MARCH 2012
Interview........
N/A
qtazngal said:

Oh no! I just hope they can accept it is their fault and speed up once the docs are received. You have waited long enough!

Sniprat

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
14-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
File Transfer...
15-02-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
DGT said:
Haha! I know right? No shame in losing to Juventus though! Definitely felt the absence of Samaras!
Nope. At least you were there and have given a good account of yourselves, and Scottish football in general, in the CL. I am a Rangers fan, and it is touch and go whether there will be a Rangers at this rate. Still can't stand Neil Lennon though.

Merveille

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2012
AOR Received.
19-10-2012
Med's Done....
16-04-2012
qtazngal said:

. Sorry to hear that,I understand your anger.. but at least you got some answers now..hopefully when the get the information they need you'll get approved very fast!!Good luck!

DGT

Dec 5, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-12
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
13-11-12
File Transfer...
14-11-12
Med's Request
11-03-13
Med's Done....
23-04-13
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-13
LANDED..........
29-06-13
Sniprat said:
Nope. At least you were there and have given a good account of yourselves, and Scottish football in general, in the CL. I am a Rangers fan, and it is touch and go whether there will be a Rangers at this rate. Still can't stand Neil Lennon though.
Indeed! Also, I agree with you on Neil Lennon. He's an unpleasant guy, and he invites bigotry and drama by being such a hothead. I've also served him several times in my old work and he and his cronies were pretty unpleasant.

DGT

Dec 5, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-12
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
13-11-12
File Transfer...
14-11-12
Med's Request
11-03-13
Med's Done....
23-04-13
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-13
LANDED..........
29-06-13
qtazngal said:

What a nightmare... Thank goodness you found out before the 60 day deadline. Did you contact them again to confirm that you'll send what they need ASAP? Just to make sure they keep processing it. What extra documents did they ask for?

qtazngal

Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 February 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
20-08-2012
Med's Done....
05 January 2012
Interview........
Waived
Hi DGT, Merveille, Emaple and Sfeire

Yes, I have emailed them and explained to them that I have never received that request either email, ECAS or even postal mail. I also said that I will be sending the information required close of play today.

I really feel like crying as I am very frustrated and so stress by this :'(. Well as you all said hopefully when I send this information later (I have to gather my thoughts first) then I could see the light at the end of a very long tunnel for me.

The information they need is about my husband when we lived together in Scarborough and about his sister in Brampton.

Will update if there is more info. Thanks alot you guys, at the moment I will have to cry first then get angry then be happy - let all this feelings out. :'( :'( :'( :'( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :) :) :)

michty6

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2012
AOR Received.
'In Progress' at London from 10/12/2012
File Transfer...
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made 28/3/2013. GCMS notes show London forgot about my file until I emailed them in February...
Qtaz - sorry to hear about that that is appalling from CIC

Sweden - you can add me as a spreadsheet updater if you like? I will also create a new 2013 tab as it seems a smart idea to do this given the bottom 3 applications were not sent in 2012...

I also got a reply from CIC today: 'The only outstanding item requested was your travel history form which was forwarded to an officer two months ago. It can take some time to review incoming documents but we will follow up with the officer on this.

We will be in touch if it is determined that further information is required.
'

I'm actually hoping that the officer has made some sort of a mistake and forgotten about my case and that now he has been reminded I might actually get a decision.

DGT

Dec 5, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-12
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
13-11-12
File Transfer...
14-11-12
Med's Request
11-03-13
Med's Done....
23-04-13
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-13
LANDED..........
29-06-13
qtazngal said:
Hi DGT, Merveille, Emaple and Sfeire

Yes, I have emailed them and explained to them that I have never received that request either email, ECAS or even postal mail. I also said that I will be sending the information required close of play today.

I really feel like crying as I am very frustrated and so stress by this :'(. Well as you all said hopefully when I send this information later (I have to gather my thoughts first) then I could see the light at the end of a very long tunnel for me.

The information they need is about my husband when we lived together in Scarborough and about his sister in Brampton.

Will update if there is more info. Thanks alot you guys, at the moment I will have to cry first then get angry then be happy - let all this feelings out. :'( :'( :'( :'( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :) :) :)
It sounds like they are being extra strict and difficult with you. I don't know the ins and outs of your case, but I don't understand what his sister in Brampton has to do with things. It seems to me that they should only have a couple of remits. Judge if your relationship is ongoing, judge if the applicant is a danger or liability to Canada, and judge if the relationship is 100% genuine. I don't see how the things they've asked for relate to that, unless it has something to do with time you had spent together? Anyway, I'm sorry that this is proving so difficult for you and I hope that this is the final hurdle!

DGT

Dec 5, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-12
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
13-11-12
File Transfer...
14-11-12
Med's Request
11-03-13
Med's Done....
23-04-13
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-13
LANDED..........
29-06-13
michty6 said:

Sweden - you can add me as a spreadsheet updater if you like? I will also create a new 2013 tab as it seems a smart idea to do this given the bottom 3 applications were not sent in 2012...

I also got a reply from CIC today: 'The only outstanding item requested was your travel history form which was forwarded to an officer two months ago. It can take some time to review incoming documents but we will follow up with the officer on this.

'

I'm actually hoping that the officer has made some sort of a mistake and forgotten about my case and that now he has been reminded I might actually get a decision.
Ah! What a pain for you michty. Was it yourself that had to fill out the complete travel history? The one that is normally just for applicants going through Paris? I really hope I don't have to do one of those. It would end up taking forever!

Dawlphin_17

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2012
Doc's Request.
22-08-2012 & 22-01-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
michty6 said:

'

Fingers crossed!!! :D