+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

Sniprat

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
14-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
File Transfer...
15-02-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
DGT said:
A little update regarding my case! I emailed London last night to ask if they wanted me to do my medical yet. They said yes, so I'm getting it done tomorrow! After that, it's just back to the waiting game. In the meantime, it's time to watch Celtic vs Juventus and miss home a little bit!
Sorry that turned out so bad for you. :D

DGT

Dec 5, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-12
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
13-11-12
File Transfer...
14-11-12
Med's Request
11-03-13
Med's Done....
23-04-13
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-13
LANDED..........
29-06-13
Sniprat said:
Sorry that turned out so bad for you. :D
Haha! I know right? No shame in losing to Juventus though! Definitely felt the absence of Samaras!

dannypee

Jan 29, 2013
Hi

I got an email the other day requesting additional info which i quickly sent. It has arrived in London today however i checked my ecas and it does not recognise my info is there still problems with it or is this because although they got the info in a week they gave me 60 days, any ideas ??

DGT

Dec 5, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-12
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
13-11-12
File Transfer...
14-11-12
Med's Request
11-03-13
Med's Done....
23-04-13
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-13
LANDED..........
29-06-13
dannypee said:
Hi

I got an email the other day requesting additional info which i quickly sent. It has arrived in London today however i checked my ecas and it does not recognise my info is there still problems with it or is this because although they got the info in a week they gave me 60 days, any ideas ??
I know it's tricky but please don't read too much into ECAS. It is rarely updated, and when it is, it isn't very thorough. Your extra documents are with London safe and sound and they'll be added to your file. Fear not.

EMAPLE

Dec 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-12
AOR Received.
23-07-12
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
23-07-12
Med's Done....
MARCH 2012
Interview........
N/A
dannypee said:
Hi

I got a similar email on the 3rd of January as well as 60days to produce the docs however sent extra docs on the 14th of January. London VO signed for it on the 15th of January and still yet to hear from them. In fact, my ecas still says 'application received'. It will be 9months on the 23rd since we filed.
Wonder how long it takes them to process extra documents... like they've already reviewed the file!!
Did they ask you not to contact them until a further 4months too?

dannypee

Jan 29, 2013
it says it can take them 4 mths to view the additional docs but my file was transferred to London on the 24th Oct so I thought it was all going quite well to be honest they have also told me not to have another medical as they can extend mine so we will just have to wait and see im already in Canada serving with the army and have been for the last 4 years so im lucky to be with my partner already.i hope it works out for you.

scottishmaple

Oct 9, 2012
Where it always rains
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
11-09-2012
File Transfer...
25-09-2012
Med's Done....
21-06-2012
Interview........
HOPE NOT
Passport Req..
EXEMPT
Someone is deliberately deleting the spreadsheet and saying f&&& you all! grrrrrr

EMAPLE

Dec 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-12
AOR Received.
23-07-12
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
23-07-12
Med's Done....
MARCH 2012
Interview........
N/A
dannypee said:
it says it can take them 4 mths to view the additional docs but my file was transferred to London on the 24th Oct so I thought it was all going quite well to be honest they have also told me not to have another medical as they can extend mine so we will just have to wait and see im already in Canada serving with the army and have been for the last 4 years so im lucky to be with my partner already.i hope it works out for you.
Thank Dannypee.

Hope it ends well for you too.

EMAPLE

Dec 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-12
AOR Received.
23-07-12
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
23-07-12
Med's Done....
MARCH 2012
Interview........
N/A
random_emotions said:
I just logged on this morning and a decision has been made! I won't fully believe this until I actually have the paperwork in my hand. Good luck to everyone still waiting, this forum has been very helpful and kept me positive throughout this process.
Congrats! you're almost there.

Dawlphin_17

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2012
Doc's Request.
22-08-2012 & 22-01-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
scottishmaple said:
Someone is deliberately deleting the spreadsheet and saying f&&& you all! grrrrrr
Why the **** would someone do that?!!! :mad:

scottishmaple

Oct 9, 2012
Where it always rains
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
11-09-2012
File Transfer...
25-09-2012
Med's Done....
21-06-2012
Interview........
HOPE NOT
Passport Req..
EXEMPT
dannypee said:
shocked to hear this Scottish maple can the mods lock it !!!!
Yes, I think so. It would be better if it could be with a password so that genuine people can access it and update it still...I knew this would happen. I can be put back up, but I don't really see the point right now until it is locked down as this person will still be able to delete everything again and we will just end up going around in circles putting it back, I think it might be a troll

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
Hey all,

Regarding the spreadsheet - I have written to the "owner" of the spreadsheet to ask him/her to lock it, and add me as an "editor" for now. That's the first step to prevent people from deleting everything ( first I thought it was a mistake, and obviously it's not). When the troll, or whoever is doing it, is not able to access anymore, we can figure out a system on the thread.... I do not want to be in charge of the spreadsheet on my own, but I'm sure that we can figure out a system between us to edit it - and share the responsibility so a few people on the thread have access and can edit - and can add people to keep it active and pass it on once it's not longer relevant to your own case... I'll hang around a little more ( a few more months/weeks) but I'll move on soon, and I suppose it's the same for everybody....

So - once I have an answer from the owner, I'll go into the "spreadsheet user rights", and add a few people.

I would appreciate volunteers! :) if you want to be able to access the spreadsheet and be able to edit, and share the responsibility with others, please send me a private message with your email address, and I'll add you.

For the troll: no need to send me a message with your private email address, I won't add you! I have been on this thread long enough to know most users' name, so I'll only add the ones that I trust - and want to access the spreadsheet for a good reason, and not to delete everything. Plus - if I add you, I'll be able to see your name if you delete things, so your point is moot.

Now waiting for messages from all who want to have access to the spreadsheet! :)
Sweden

dannypee

Jan 29, 2013
Hey Sweden

the ecas is not recognising my info anymore is this because they asked me for additional info? (which they have now !!)

sorry to keep bugging you.