+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

ahm2299

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
Yasiin said:
Hi everyone!

I wanted to share with you that i got passport request today after one year waiting time and it finally paid off.. The last waiting game has just started as i am gonna send my pp off tomorrow to London visa office, anyone knows how long it takes for them the put a counterfoil into the passport and send it off?

I am so glad it is almost over... Gonna celebrate tonight...
Congrats bro your patience paid off at the end

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
Nabeela caps not is the comunication between visa officer and the misssisaga office that will show at what level ur case is siting and what notes visa officer put on ur file . How to order it u need to search it in the search bar of this forum as caps note or how to order caps note it takes 1ti 2 months . I do have feelings when u order caps note they think about ur seriousness and some time it put pressure. Those notes will be in some code form but i can decode them once u get it. Since ur case has to spin between two countries saudia and pakistan so it might take time but i can safly say mid of next year u will get it conditioned if they ask for medical request within,2 to 3 month. But as i told u dont take my statments for granted as i m not good in pnp . But do try to contact chc london through email and also apply for caps note.

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Nabeela,in ur case it is also expected that they might send u ppr with medical

N

nabeela

zaig said:
Nabeela caps not is the comunication between visa officer and the misssisaga office that will show at what level ur case is siting and what notes visa officer put on ur file . How to order it u need to search it in the search bar of this forum as caps note or how to order caps note it takes 1ti 2 months . I do have feelings when u order caps note they think about ur seriousness and some time it put pressure. Those notes will be in some code form but i can decode them once u get it. Since ur case has to spin between two countries saudia and pakistan so it might take time but i can safly say mid of next year u will get it conditioned if they ask for medical request within,2 to 3 month. But as i told u dont take my statments for granted as i m not good in pnp . But do try to contact chc london through email and also apply for caps note.
Thank you very much for such detailed information... i will look for it once i send my settlement plan to VO... Hope everything goes smooth...

Yasiin

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
30-08-2011
Med's Request
18-05-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
26-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-08-2012 (London vo recieved passport 06-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2012
LANDED..........
13-09-2012 (PR card came in the mail on 14-11-2012)
ahm2299 said:
Congrats bro your patience paid off at the end
Thank you Ahm, yes it did. Its been very stressful process, and now another waiting time for the pp to get back to me. I do not know how much time i should be looking forward to right now..

@Zaig Thank you, i received it earlier than you said it would come .. Glad its over..

usewes

Jul 4, 2011
London UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/03/2012
File Transfer...
30-05-2012
Med's Done....
07-09-2011
Just got PR approval! London just sent us an email today. COPR is in the post. Great timing too, as we are going on holiday to Canada in a few weeks! Glad its finally over.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting!

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
usewes said:
Just got PR approval! London just sent us an email today. COPR is in the post. Great timing too, as we are going on holiday to Canada in a few weeks! Glad its finally over.

Congratulations, that was fast! My file is more or less one month after yours, it would be great to get approved so quickly! enjoy Canada ( holidays as well!).
I'm glad to hear that London sends a mail about sending the post - would make it much easier... as I'll be travelling a bit in the next couple of months, would be glad to hear by mail!
Cheers,
Sweden

johare12

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/05/2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
21/08/2012
Med's Done....
01/04/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/12/2012
LANDED..........
10/01/2013
usewes said:

Congratulations! I'm so jealous our stage 1 hasn't even finished. What was your timeline? Seeing London work fast is the only thing keeping me positive

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Yasin i told u ur due date is the end of this month so lucky u got 3 weeks before. Now if u drope in person it will take u 2 weeks but becarefull check ur passport if it is not going to expaire also fill up the supportive form now ur eye colure ur height every thing just fill it now .and submit it this thursday and on2nd thursday u will get it back. Best of luck have safe journey. Do u have idea about yaeem what happend to her case

usewes

Jul 4, 2011
London UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/03/2012
File Transfer...
30-05-2012
Med's Done....
07-09-2011
johare12 said:
Congratulations! I'm so jealous our stage 1 hasn't even finished. What was your timeline? Seeing London work fast is the only thing keeping me positive
App. Filed.......: 09/03/2012
File Transfer...: 30-05-2012
Med's Done....: 07-09-2011

bryandd

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/04/2012
File Transfer...
18/07/2012
Med's Done....
20/03/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
18/10/2012
LANDED..........
28/11/2012
usewes said:

Congratulations!!!! That was so fast! Enjoy Canada!

philipsweden

Aug 6, 2012
Hi Sweden

As another fellow Swede trying to get the PR I am looking for some answers to my many wonders. You seem to know a great deal about this.

I was happy to see that the London VO do not make a PPR for visa free nationals likes Swedes so if I dont get an interview request I could potentially be in Canada during the whole application process.

However, right now I am working for a Swedish company in China and from what I understand I can choose either Beijing or London as my designated VO office. Here comes the questions that maybe someone can answer that would help so much

1. If I choose London VO do I need to fly back to Sweden to do my medical check or can this be done by designated physician in China and then sent to London?

2. If I choose Beijing VO will the same privilege of non PPR kick in since I am a visa free national to Canada? The reason why I am asking is that Beijing VO will do a PPR to Chinese citizens for sure and keep the passport at the embassy for weeks or even months and I really would like to avoid that. There are China threads here on the forum but they mainly deal with Chinese citizens applying for PR in Beijing and not foreigners in China so it is very hard to know.

I know this is the London thread but since a fellow Swede is here I am hijacking it for a London-Beijing questions =)

Sweden what did your medical check in Sweden cost? (I assume u did it there)

Thanks a lot!

ps Beijing VO processing time is even faster than London so that is why I am considering it.

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
philipsweden said:
Hi Sweden
Hey philipsweden, indeed not many of us around here - I live in Sweden but not actually Swedish!
As another fellow Swede trying to get the PR I am looking for some answers to my many wonders. You seem to know a great deal about this.

I was happy to see that the London VO do not make a PPR for visa free nationals likes Swedes so if I dont get an interview request I could potentially be in Canada during the whole application process.

However, right now I am working for a Swedish company in China and from what I understand I can choose either Beijing or London as my designated VO office. Here comes the questions that maybe someone can answer that would help so much

1. If I choose London VO do I need to fly back to Sweden to do my medical check or can this be done by designated physician in China and then sent to London? you can get the medicals done anywhere in the world, as long as they are on CIC list, and you get them to write the VO, then no problem. Here is the list for the DMPs: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx

2. If I choose Beijing VO will the same privilege of non PPR kick in since I am a visa free national to Canada? The reason why I am asking is that Beijing VO will do a PPR to Chinese citizens for sure and keep the passport at the embassy for weeks or even months and I really would like to avoid that. There are China threads here on the forum but they mainly deal with Chinese citizens applying for PR in Beijing and not foreigners in China so it is very hard to know. I'm not sure... Americans apparently get ask for passport sometimes, even if they are visa exempt, I think London has adopted the policy quite recently but it's not so widespread, so you might be asked for your passport if you apply through Beijing.. I have no idea.

I know this is the London thread but since a fellow Swede is here I am hijacking it for a London-Beijing questions =)

Sweden what did your medical check in Sweden cost? (I assume u did it there) I actually did mine in Denmark as I live in the South of Sweden, and the total cost (medical exam + x ray etc was 2350DKK, about 2600SEK. The whole process was quite easy, as the DMP was very nice, competent and had available spots in the week after I called, it seems that I got lucky (compared to others experience on this forum

Thanks a lot!

ps Beijing VO processing time is even faster than London so that is why I am considering it. London is 7 months in average, but lots of the straightforward cases get done much fast - if you look at the spreadsheet, quite a few get done in 2 to 3 months. If you have a "reasonable" travel history, can have the police record for each place you lived in for more than 6 months, and a straightforward case in terms of relationship, you may be done earlier.

Good luck with your application, and don't hesitate to send me a PM if you have some more precise questions.

Sweden

mic_midd86

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
I'm hoping someone can help?...I'm from the UK and almost ready to send off my application! Only waiting on 2 pieces of paper holding us up from Australia. It's my criminal record check(got lost in the post) and my driving record history(even though i don't drive) I'm wondering if i could send off the application without these papers to get the ball rolling since it's my hubby that will be getting checked first anyways, and send them on later or that London will request them once my file has been transfered to them?
My hubby's work visa runs out at the start of Feb, so would like to be past stage 1 for moving over in feb.
Any help would be great!!
Michelle :)

Tweety35

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2011
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Done....
19th april
Passport Req..
12th august
VISA ISSUED...
26th august
LANDED..........
hi all,

so the big day is for myself tommorow ... im flying out and migrating ... my box is packed and shipping on monday and my bags are packed and paperwork all with me going over everything to make sure i have all the correct paperwork touch wood. :)

wish me luck ;) and ill let you know how the experience goes when i land ;)