+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

Herjeet

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Leeds
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
23-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
13-02-2012
LANDED..........
Landed on 15/11/2012. Awaiting COPR
My tickets booked to fly out on the 15th of November!!! Could I be added to the London spreadsheet??
App received on the 19 March 2012
Aor on the 23rd of June 2012
File Transfer 27 of June 2012
Medical done of the 13 of Feb 2012.

Thanks!!

Yasiin

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
30-08-2011
Med's Request
18-05-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
26-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-08-2012 (London vo recieved passport 06-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2012
LANDED..........
13-09-2012 (PR card came in the mail on 14-11-2012)
Sweden said:
Hey Yasiin,

congratulations, that's great to hear!! you've been waiting for such a long time, I'm really glad it's almost over...

No idea for the passport, but if that's the only thing missing, it should be rather quick!

Cheers,
Sweden
Thanks you Sweden,

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
Herjeet said:
My tickets booked to fly out on the 15th of November!!! Could I be added to the London spreadsheet??
App received on the 19 March 2012
Aor on the 23rd of June 2012
File Transfer 27 of June 2012
Medical done of the 13 of Feb 2012.

Thanks!!
Hey Herjeet,

congrats on the tickets - exactly one month after mine! :)
The London ss is open to all for updates - so you can add yourself directly, you can find the link in my signature.
To a smooth processing in stage 2!
Cheers,
Sweden

Herjeet

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Leeds
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
23-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
13-02-2012
LANDED..........
Landed on 15/11/2012. Awaiting COPR
Sweden said:
Hey Herjeet,

congrats on the tickets - exactly one month after mine! :)
The London ss is open to all for updates - so you can add yourself directly, you can find the link in my signature.
To a smooth processing in stage 2!
Cheers,
Sweden
Thanks, I'll do that!!

Tweety35

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2011
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Done....
19th april
Passport Req..
12th august
VISA ISSUED...
26th august
LANDED..........
bryandd said:
Hi Tweety,

Just to let you know, HSBC charge a considerable amount of money to use their account transfer option (unless you have a premier account). If you want a cheaper option you may want to think about just writing a cheque, in pounds from your British account to your wifes Canadian one. We have done that and most of our money is now sitting in our CIBC account. If the amount is under £5000 then it goes through without any issues, and takes about a week. You can obviously write as many cheques as you want. Check with the bank about fees, but for us it worked out much much cheaper.
hey bryan

ok that sounds quite a good idea... well i was going to simply do a transfer over to my wifes account from rbs the maximum they allow is 10,000 a day and just charge £20 same as hsbc as i quiered about it all. so i was going to just do that instead be easier. soon as you get a job you can make the £20 pounds back lol ... but i will look into the whole cheque aswell.

Fhaider

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yasiin said:
Hi everyone!

I wanted to share with you that i got passport request today after one year waiting time and it finally paid off.. The last waiting game has just started as i am gonna send my pp off tomorrow to London visa office, anyone knows how long it takes for them the put a counterfoil into the passport and send it off?

I am so glad it is almost over... Gonna celebrate tonight...
Congrats Yasiin

Fhaider

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaig said:
Hi fahad u may expect december this year it could be earlier but in ur case it can extand to january feb because high commission goes slow after 15 december to 15 jan because staff are on vacation for xmass and new year ur due date is january any way
Hi Zaig

are u sure, its gonna take that long. Immigration officer told me on 4th July," everything seems fine but its gonna be only a month for background checks". I know immigration officer gave unrealistic time as it may take upto 2 months. but saying it'll be done by december, oh come on please don't give me heart attack .. :eek: LOL

Thanks

F

visanews

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:D :D :D COPR recieved in post this afternoon!!! Oh Happy Days!!! ;D ;D ;D 6 months from start to finish including confirmation from Quebec!!! It goes to show that if you have a pretty straight forward case, once it gets to London, the turn around is fast(2 months).

Good luck to everyone going through the process!!

bryandd

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/04/2012
File Transfer...
18/07/2012
Med's Done....
20/03/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
18/10/2012
LANDED..........
28/11/2012
visanews said:
:D :D :D COPR recieved in post this afternoon!!! Oh Happy Days!!! ;D ;D ;D 6 months from start to finish including confirmation from Quebec!!! It goes to show that if you have a pretty straight forward case, once it gets to London, the turn around is fast(2 months).

:D Congratulations!! That was super fast! When do you plan to land? Or are you there already?

Rosie Lee

Mar 1, 2012
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2012
File Transfer...
9-07-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
Interview........
Doubt it
LANDED..........
Feb 2013??
visanews said:

Wow, thats great news. Congratulations ;D ;D ;D
Hope we all get the 2 month Stage 2!!

Fhaider

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
visanews said:

congrats

visanews

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks guys! Yeah, I was amazed how fast it took once it arrived in London. We were getting a little down with the initial wait for we had to apply to Quebec too. I am already in Quebec so drinking a beer as we speak!!! ;D

Good luck!!!

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
Cong yasin i told u u will get it this month u r lucky u got it 2 weeks earlier as ur due date was at the end of this month now becarefull with ur passport and dont commit any mistake otherwise u will be stuck for 3more months otherwise it should take2 weeks to issue visa.
For f haider. Bachay deu date is january u can expact it earlier but these visa officers are mother fuckers . I tell u one thing ur file was considerd from .5th of july . Now 5 month they will take for ur background cheak .and that is normal for a pakistani. And if any complicatiom arise then 8momths to one year. I tell u one thing i dint wanted to come to canada u will miss london too . U will surprise how dumb and lier these people are . English beuorocracy is much better as well as customer service in england is exceptional. Imran khan zinda baad p t i zindabad

Fhaider

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaig said:
Cong yasin i told u u will get it this month u r lucky u got it 2 weeks earlier as ur due date was at the end of this month now becarefull with ur passport and dont commit any mistake otherwise u will be stuck for 3more months otherwise it should take2 weeks to issue visa.
For f haider. Bachay deu date is january u can expact it earlier but these visa officers are mother *censored word*ers . I tell u one thing ur file was considerd from .5th of july . Now 5 month they will take for ur background cheak .and that is normal for a pakistani. And if any complicatiom arise then 8momths to one year. I tell u one thing i dint wanted to come to canada u will miss london too . U will surprise how dumb and lier these people are . English beuorocracy is much better as well as customer service in england is exceptional. Imran khan zinda baad p t i zindabad
LOL ... well .. thanks for letting me know as it'll help me plan ahead.
what do u mean by saying more complications ???

Also if you look at Imran 901 Time Line ,, it was 10 months. even Imran901's UK Visa expired in April. he had to travel back to Pakistan.
Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: London
App. Filed.......: 03 aug 2011
File Transfer...: 18 oct 2011
Passport Req..: 23may 2012
VISA ISSUED...: 26 june 2012
LANDED..........: 13 july 2012

u mean u found Canada less developed than UK??

Zaig you always surprise me ... like if u remember about my interview. u told there must be a red flag on my file. but at interview immigration officer asked simple questions and it was so easy to answer and at end immigration officer was convinced.

thanks for help anyway

Regards

F

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
F haider interviews are only called if there is any discrepency. My interview was not easy though. I litrealey used offensive language. Which is not good to do. I tell u now when they are doing ur background cheack if any complication arise for example ur name matches some one u will be called for security interview .since. u r pakistani u have to wait minimum 5 months .if u r lucky enough u may get in three months but i never see any pakistani got it within 3 months one more thing visa officer tries his best to refuse u thats why they wait till last movment lot of marragies broken because of delay. I can only tell u that ur due date is january now pray to god . And one thing it depends where u r come in canada if u r going to tronto may be its different but any other city u will get boared tronto montreal and vancoure some how better no comparison with london at all.