+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

Irish Colleen

Star Member
Aug 8, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th December 2011
File Transfer...
7th February 2012
Med's Done....
9th December 2011
LANDED..........
20th May 2012
Thanks Pink Lady!

Canooknic

Sep 20, 2010
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
17th May 2011
nelmul said:
hi there. this is our first post on this thread.

i just want to ask if it is possible to send more photos because i read that there are a few applicants who sent around 100 photos and we only sent around 15. i was wondering if it is possible to send additional information to accompany the application. and to where do i send it as it is currently only been in Mississauga for two weeks now.

any help will be appreciated!

thanks
We sent about 18 from what I can remember - 4 for each year we'd been together & a couple of extras for good measure. Quality not quantity is how I did it.

lesleyaddy

Nov 1, 2011
Irish Colleen said:
Thanks Pink Lady!

COngrats on your spronsor approval. I was hopeing ours would be through today btu nothing as of yet...Ive already checked my emails about 10 times the last 5 minutes..lol!!! This process is not good for a persons sanity :p

xx

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
i got a reply again they are still waiting for my back ground check .. i dont know . what the hell those agencies are doing .

SH8288

Jan 9, 2012
Hey! hsbaloch

Could you just tell me what mind should I make regarding my case coze we file our case in September2011 we got approval in 18th November 2011 and file transfer to London in the same month so my question is how long it ll more take for PPR I am in Ireland on student. visa.

Thanks

Rscmoore

Aug 2, 2011
Finally finished that tunnel through to the post office this morning. Rummaged through all the post and found our recorded delivery letter this morning! COPR! Woo!

A bit in shock really!
Does anyone have any young ones around 5 that understand they are moving to Canada, but don't want to leave their friends, school, house, etc? My little girl is sad now because they let Daddy into Canada. Any advice on how to make this move as easy as possible? We are moving after the school year ends and have some new things for her that she really wants at my parents. Just not sure how to deal with her emotions....

shudda

Aug 20, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/11/2011
AOR Received.
10/01/2012
File Transfer...
16/01/2012
Schintz thank you so much for the breakdown! I'm so excited - hopefully this will speed up the process as well!!

And Rscmoore, I totally agree with Schintz, I'd be camping out!! Let us know when you get it!!!!

Daisies

Star Member
Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2011
Doc's Request.
20-10-2011
File Transfer...
15-08-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
Passport Req..
COPR 20-01-2012
Reading this forum is like watching a thriller!! :eek: ;D :D
I love all the good news. Hope I get copr soon! May it come today, may it come today! That's my mantra till I get it.
(I am thinking it must come because I emailed London a week ago and they haven't replied, before when I emailed they replied the next day..so maybe they're just ignoring my email cuz copr is on its' way... OR maybe they're sick of me and just ignoring me for that reason :mad: )

Daisies

Star Member
Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2011
Doc's Request.
20-10-2011
File Transfer...
15-08-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
Passport Req..
COPR 20-01-2012
zaig said:
i got a reply again they are still waiting for my back ground check .. i dont know . what the hell those agencies are doing .
What country are you from and have you lived in many different countries? I feel for you! Hope the wait is over soon.

Schintz

Nov 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2011
AOR Received.
02-09-2011
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-12
Rscmoore said:
Finally finished that tunnel through to the post office this morning. Rummaged through all the post and found our recorded delivery letter this morning! COPR! Woo!
YAY!! That's fantastic, thanks! Can't offer much advice on the child front.. maybe show her a picture of a moose while spoon-feeding her maple syrup!?

123me

Star Member
Dec 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rscmoore said:

A bit in shock really!
Does anyone have any young ones around 5 that understand they are moving to Canada, but don't want to leave their friends, school, house, etc? My little girl is sad now because they let Daddy into Canada. Any advice on how to make this move as easy as possible? We are moving after the school year ends and have some new things for her that she really wants at my parents. Just not sure how to deal with her emotions....
Moving is tough for everyone, but it does break our hearts when we see our children sad. I would say allow her to fel sad because that is her reality, but also, try to get her into a summer program when you move to Canada so she can be with other children. That may help the adjustment phase for her. There will be phases of adjustment for sure, all newcomers from another country go through them.