+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

123me

Star Member
Dec 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trickydicky16 said:
My Ecas has just changed to say my application is being processed - 9th January 2012!

Please can you update the spreadsheet? Thanks!
My husband's does not say processed, mine either for that matter, but says medicals received. I read somewhere that once medicals are requested it is almost done. Does anyone know if that is true?

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
englishmaninCAN said:
Hi Pinklady,

I have just sent off my common-law visa to mississauga (today) could I be added to your spreadsheet?
Added :)
Welcome to the forum, and be sure to let me know when it arrives in Mississauga.

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
123me said:
My husband's does not say processed, mine either for that matter, but says medicals received. I read somewhere that once medicals are requested it is almost done. Does anyone know if that is true?
Hmmm I think for applications that take a long time, when they request the medicals, its a medical redo and yes, it means they are almost done.
However the ecas update 'medicals received' is just standard (at least for the london office) and I think means they have matched up your medical exam results with the file. Its the 'in process' update then 'decision made' which means PPR is getting closer.

123me

Star Member
Dec 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okay, thanks.....best to know in my mind how much time it could take.

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
123me said:
Okay, thanks.....best to know in my mind how much time it could take.
Once London receive the file, you're looking at 2-3 months on average until the PPR.
Hang in there :)

trickydicky16

Star Member
Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
|London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2011
123me said:

I have to be honest, mines said Medicals Received as soon as they gave us the Ecas number. That's because I had my medicals sent about the same time I sent the application. I would imagine it would be different if you sent your forms before getting the medicals done though.

luckyinlove

Nov 27, 2011
Hi Pink Lady, can I please have my info updated on the spreadsheet:
(i had previously submitted that our application was received on Oct.30/2011 but the correct date is October 31/2011-the 30 was a Sunday ;)

Application sent- October 27/2011
Application received - October 31/2011
Email confirming receipt of application - December 29/2011
Email of Sponsor Approval - January 10/2011

Thank you

imran 901

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
London office
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 aug 2011
File Transfer...
18 oct 2011
Passport Req..
23may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 june 2012
LANDED..........
13 july 2012 inshallah
hi all frnds i sent an inquiry about my case so when chc london give you responce .i sent an e mail yesterday but still so for no e mail from chc london any one know plssssssssssssssss help me when chc replay .when you send an e mail inquiry about yoy case .

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran 901 said:
hi all frnds i sent an inquiry about my case so when chc london give you responce .i sent an e mail yesterday but still so for no e mail from chc london any one know plssssssssssssssss help me when chc replay .when you send an e mail inquiry about yoy case .
from my experience, they will reply in one week time

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

after such a long wait today my ecas status has changed from medicals received to ''IN PROCESS'' finally!!!
looks like one step closer, I am excited and scared at the same time!!!

how long will it take them to make any decision from now on? my medicals expiring on feb 15. any idea?

lillia123

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
birmingham
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-11
AOR Received.
8-11-11
imran 901 said:
hi it can take up to 28 days, but when i emailed them they only took 3 days to reply,
another thing when you emailed them did you get a automatic reply which mentions that a reply can take up to 28 days. the automatic reply just means they have recieved your email.
good luck.

123me

Star Member
Dec 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trickydicky16 said:

I have to be honest, mines said Medicals Received as soon as they gave us the Ecas number. That's because I had my medicals sent about the same time I sent the application. I would imagine it would be different if you sent your forms before getting the medicals done though.
We sent everything in at the same time. Pinklady, how do we know when exactly London got our paperwork? My husband's side says, application received Nov. 3rd (that is when Missisauga got it) and medicals received.

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
imran 901 said:
They replied to me in about 4 days.

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
123me said:
We sent everything in at the same time. Pinklady, how do we know when exactly London got our paperwork? My husband's side says, application received Nov. 3rd (that is when Missisauga got it) and medicals received.
When you log into ecas, it should say something along the lines of "we received XXX application for permanent residence on XXX-date...." This is known as the AOR acknowledgement of receipt, since London don't actually send out AOR letters like some visa offices do, for example Buffalo.

However I have noticed recently that they seemed to have changed the formula whereas the AOR no longer reflects the date london received it, but the date mississauga received it. At first I thought it was a glitch but its seems to happen everytime now so I don't know.

Is it you being sponsored or your husband?

lillia123

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
birmingham
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-11
AOR Received.
8-11-11
hi guys i have asked this question before but there was no answear from anyone...
my question is when i log into ecas with the letter starting with F at the top of that page it says "Your current mailing address", under that sentence
it has my husbands mailing address where he lives in canada.
im a bit worried besause im waiting for my ppr, ecas already shows "decision made".
i dont want my ppr going else where.
can you please tell me whos address it shows when you log into ecas starting with the letter F (sponsors mailing address or applicants.)
thankz