+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

imran 901

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
London office
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 aug 2011
File Transfer...
18 oct 2011
Passport Req..
23may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 june 2012
LANDED..........
13 july 2012 inshallah
i will pray 4 u that u have good interview and get ur ppr soon

imran 901

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
London office
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 aug 2011
File Transfer...
18 oct 2011
Passport Req..
23may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 june 2012
LANDED..........
13 july 2012 inshallah
thanks pinklady for helping me .and thanks to all those how get there ppr .my case in process from last 4 month but no responces from chc london should i sent e mail regarding my case .and how can i send them e mail pls help me pinklandy.do you have chc london e mail adress that i send an inquiry about my case .i am worried my med and visa both expire in may .i pray that hsbalouch and scab .yameen yasiin they all get ppr soon .b coz they all waiting from long time.

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran 901 said:
thanks pinklady for helping me .and thanks to all those how get there ppr .my case in process from last 4 month but no responces from chc london should i sent e mail regarding my case .and how can i send them e mail pls help me pinklandy.do you have chc london e mail adress that i send an inquiry about my case .i am worried my med and visa both expire in may .i pray that hsbalouch and scab .yameen yasiin they all get ppr soon .b coz they all waiting from long time.
thanks for the wishes mate, I hope you hear something positive before the time your visa expires, Scab has got it already he just mentioned it in another thread, here is the email address where you can enquire about your case

re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

lillia123

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
birmingham
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-11
AOR Received.
8-11-11
Aperture said:
eCAS has said "Decision Made" for several days now (apparently it was made on 4 January 2012), but neither my partner nor I have received an e-mail. We do, however, assume the result is positive.

Would it be crazy/stupid to send in what we know already they're going to ask for? We're on a tight timeline now--leaving the country in six weeks and won't be back until after my partner's medicals expire--so we want to speed things along. We figured that if they've already made a decision and we know exactly what documents they'll be needing from us, it can't hurt to send it in now, right?

Somebody tell me if this is the worst idea ever. We're so concerned about the timeline (we live in Canada and know it take 3-4 weeks to get COPR from the London VO, and we need time to flagpole before we leave)...
hi aperture.
i would email them before i send the passport,
in most cases when a "decision is made" on ecas and the applicant has not heard any thing for abour 2 weeks the applicant would then send a email to the visa office asking about the decision of the application, and most people get a reply with a ppr.
im also going to email them on the 24th jan because it would have been 2 weeks when my decsion would have been made on ecas.
good luck keep us updated.

trickydicky16

Star Member
Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
|London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2011
My Ecas has just changed to say my application is being processed - 9th January 2012!

Please can you update the spreadsheet? Thanks!

Alltogethernow

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2011
File Transfer...
02-11-2011
Med's Done....
24-07-2011
Mine too! Does this mean PPR could be on its way soon????? :) HOORAY!

Schintz

Nov 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2011
AOR Received.
02-09-2011
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-12
Alltogethernow said:
Mine too! Does this mean PPR could be on its way soon????? :) HOORAY!
I'd assume it does!! Congrats Alltogethernow & Trickydicky16! Hope you both get your good news soon!

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
imran 901 said:
You can also send a case specific enquiry using the online webform.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/contact_visa_contactez.aspx?view=d

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
trickydicky16 said:
My Ecas has just changed to say my application is being processed - 9th January 2012!

Please can you update the spreadsheet? Thanks!
Updated :) congratulations.

Same to you Alltogethernow.

englishmaninCAN

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2012
File Transfer...
06-04-2012
Hi Pinklady,

I have just sent off my common-law visa to mississauga (today) could I be added to your spreadsheet?

Aperture

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
File Transfer...
30-09-2011
Passport Req..
None! Direct to COPR.
VISA ISSUED...
16-01-2012
LANDED..........
06-02-2012
lillia123 said:
hi aperture.
i would email them before i send the passport,
in most cases when a "decision is made" on ecas and the applicant has not heard any thing for abour 2 weeks the applicant would then send a email to the visa office asking about the decision of the application, and most people get a reply with a ppr.
im also going to email them on the 24th jan because it would have been 2 weeks when my decsion would have been made on ecas.
good luck keep us updated.
Good idea. I'll e-mail them and see what happens.

Jeri27

Star Member
Nov 17, 2010
I just checked the ecas now and it was just updated to Decision Made.

"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

I guess all is good considering they emailed us to mail in pictures and passport for the visa?

lillia123

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
birmingham
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-11
AOR Received.
8-11-11
Jeri27 said:
I just checked the ecas now and it was just updated to Decision Made.

"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

I guess all is good considering they emailed us to mail in pictures and passport for the visa?
Congrat :D
when did they email you asking for the picz and passport.