+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

michty6

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2012
AOR Received.
'In Progress' at London from 10/12/2012
File Transfer...
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made 28/3/2013. GCMS notes show London forgot about my file until I emailed them in February...
Did someone open up the spreadsheet to all again? Looks like that was a mistake it seems like it is being spammed...

I have revised it to this morning previous status but I think we need to lock it again...

michty6

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made 28/3/2013. GCMS notes show London forgot about my file until I emailed them in February...
tano - Congrats! In all the time posting on here/the other forum I haven't heard anyone get DM and it has not been the decision they were looking for. So you should be fine but of course you'll have to wait till that piece of paper arrives ;)

michty6

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
I managed to change the spreadsheet back so that anonymous people can only view it again. Someone was deleting everything again and typing 'HAHA f*ckers'. Sigh.

michty6

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Yeh no idea I think we had only just opened it up for anyone to access again. I guess we'll just have to leave it locked down. Really pathetic but what can you do...

Gary_87

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017
Totally. I think it was open for only a few days too. It appears the waiting process for some people is just too much.

Merveille

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2012
AOR Received.
19-10-2012
Med's Done....
16-04-2012
ldjames said:
Hi All,

Just allowed myself my once daily ECAS check and discovered that we've got decision made! I've been getting increasingly stressed out as London seemed to have slowed this month so I think it's also pretty good news for my heart!

For those around me in the spreadsheet I know how incredibly frustrating it is seeing people get DM who are after you and being pleased but becoming increasingly worried about your own app at the same time. All I can offer is that we've actually had no contact initiated from CIC throughout this process (we called about Stage 1 after waiting for 70 days or so), and my application never showed 'In Process' so it can literally happen completely out of the blue.

I genuinely hope you all don't have to wait too much longer for DM. Now I'm going to have to start thinking about stalking the mailman.
. Congratulations!!

Merveille

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2012
AOR Received.
19-10-2012
Med's Done....
16-04-2012
tanomartone said:
Just logged into my ecas today and have seen that i also have decision made! Couldn't be happier! The whole process started on July 26th, and it is now all over!

I presume that decision made is normally a good sign, and there shouldn't be anymore bumps in the road?
Congratulations!

chopsticks

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2012
File Transfer...
July 17, 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 (extended until Feb, 2014)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 13, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 21, 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
Sweden said:
London asks for the passport at the end of the process ( unlike Manila, New Delhi for example), so once they request the passport, they are ready to issue the visa. It's the last step. It usually takes somewhere between 2 to 3 weeks ( sometimes less if all goes well) to get it back with COPR + visa issued.
You shouldn't have to wait for too long!
Sweden
Thanks for the reply Sweden, I really hope we don't have to wait too long once they request my husband's passport.
does the 2-3 weeks apply to only the people who live in the UK? Since my husband is in the EU I would think it would take a bit longer for him considering the postal service delay?

Really happy to see a lot of status changes today!
Makes me feel a little closer to the end!

SwedentoQuebec

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Stockholm/Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Med's Done....
10-10-2012
Hi, I just joined this forum today and I'm reading some posts and I agree with what some people have already said, it is so nice to see that there are other people out there going through the same waiting process as I am since non of my friends here in Canada nor back in Sweden can relate to what I'm going through right now. I think the worst part is the waiting and not being able to work, im here in Canada on a tourist VISA and my days are quite long since my partner is at work all day. I wanted to know if there are other people immigrating to Quebec and if the process is longer because of the state of Quebec having other rules for immigration? We have already gotten our "ok" from Quebec (the CSQ) but could this slow things down in London too...hope not! anyways just wanted to say Hi and hoping this forum can keep me company while waiting :)

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
chopsticks said:
Thanks for the reply Sweden, I really hope we don't have to wait too long once they request my husband's passport.
does the 2-3 weeks apply to only the people who live in the UK? Since my husband is in the EU I would think it would take a bit longer for him considering the postal service delay?

Really happy to see a lot of status changes today!
Makes me feel a little closer to the end!
London is definitely asking for passport once the process is almost over, so they shouldn't hold on to your passport for very long... and EU post is usually quite fast, so it should be fine.
Fingers crossed they ask for passport really soon!
Sweden

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SwedentoQuebec said:
Hi, I just joined this forum today and I'm reading some posts and I agree with what some people have already said, it is so nice to see that there are other people out there going through the same waiting process as I am since non of my friends here in Canada nor back in Sweden can relate to what I'm going through right now. I think the worst part is the waiting and not being able to work, im here in Canada on a tourist VISA and my days are quite long since my partner is at work all day. I wanted to know if there are other people immigrating to Quebec and if the process is longer because of the state of Quebec having other rules for immigration? We have already gotten our "ok" from Quebec (the CSQ) but could this slow things down in London too...hope not! anyways just wanted to say Hi and hoping this forum can keep me company while waiting :)
Hej hej!

velkommen! :)
The process through Quebec is normally the same, there is an extra step but as long as you have gotten the CSQ already, then it won't hold up things in London. They need to have it before they issue the visa, but in your case that step is already done, so all good.
If you want to be added to the spreadsheet, let us know!
Sweden! :)

SwedentoQuebec

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Stockholm/Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Med's Done....
10-10-2012
Sweden said:
Hej hej!

velkommen! :)
The process through Quebe is normally the same, there is an extra step but as long as you have gotten the CSQ already, then it won't hold up things in London. They need to have it before they issue the visa, but in your case that step is already done, so all good.
If you want to be added to the spreadsheet, let us know!
Sweden! :)
Hej!! kul att se att man inte ar den anda svenskan som har den geniala ideen att flytta till Kanada ;) trotts allt krangel. but yes i would love to be added to the spreadsheet and also know where i can access it (i have been searching on the site with no success)

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SwedentoQuebec said:
Hej!! kul att se att man inte ar den anda svenskan som har den geniala ideen att flytta till Kanada ;) trotts allt krangel. but yes i would love to be added to the spreadsheet and also know where i can access it (i have been searching on the site with no success)
I'll add you, and the link is in my signature! :) you can add it to your signature as well if you want, so it makes it easier for you to find it, and for others as well! :) a few others on the thread have it as well.
What is your timeline: when did you send your application, and when did you get sponsor approval?

SwedentoQuebec

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Stockholm/Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Med's Done....
10-10-2012
Sweden said:
I'll add you, and the link is in my signature! :) you can add it to your signature as well if you want, so it makes it easier for you to find it, and for others as well! :) a few others on the thread have it as well.
What is your timeline: when did you send your application, and when did you get sponsor approval?
Yes please add me my dates are
app received: 31/10/2012
sp approval: 05/12/2012
CSQ approval: 28/01/2013
meds done: 10/10/2012
status on ecas: recieved application and medical

i think thats it let me know if you need other dates :)