+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
You can email re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

or use the online webform
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=london

You may use this form if:

You have submitted an application at a visa office abroad.
The information you seek is not available on E-cas.
Your application has exceeded normal processing times. We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times. Information on processing times.
You wish to report important changes regarding your application, such as births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in address, changes in employment, acquisition of a new educational credential, results of an approved language test.

I would use one of the above methods and also send it in writing aswell.

Welcome back, you havent been around for a little while :)

Eswiz

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2011
AOR Received.
07-08-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
27-04-2011
Passport Req..
07-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-11
LANDED..........
10-11-11
chrischris said:
Hi Mandy, no there shouldn't be anything that will excite them, with the possible exception of me having lived in Canada nine years ago under a working holiday visa. But that should hardly be a situation that they're not quite familiar with! There were no irregularities with my visa and I never had any issues with the law or border control or anything like that.

I don't feel it's a problem with my application personally, since as far as I know, nobody that submitted after I did has got their PPR yet either, it just seems that the London VO has ground to a halt.
I keep logging in here hoping to hear news from you and Mittens. :(

Would any of us have heard if there were a problem by now? I am just assuming no news is good news right now.

lnl

Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-10
AOR Received.
09-02-11
Med's Done....
18-11-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-11
LANDED..........
31-08-11
Hang in there, all of your timelines are good and I'm sure there's no problems :) This part of the process is the longest and hardest for sure but your time will come ;D

Y

yameen

Im waiting for chris and mittens cos im right after them :) my sponsor approval was 29th june...

AnnaMcG

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I have just a little quick question - it says on the document checklist to include ALL the application forms eg like the 'use of a representative' and 'Additional Dependants' form - if we are not completing these forms, do we still need to include them in the application? Did anyone leave them out? Or do you just write 'Not Applicable' at the top and enclose them?

Many thanks!

Anna :)

ahm2299

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
AnnaMcG said:
Hi Everyone,

I have just a little quick question - it says on the document checklist to include ALL the application forms eg like the 'use of a representative' and 'Additional Dependants' form - if we are not completing these forms, do we still need to include them in the application? Did anyone leave them out? Or do you just write 'Not Applicable' at the top and enclose them?

Many thanks!

No need to include them in the application. I was approved as a sponsor last month :) Good luck my friend

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
I didnt include them, but I did write N/A on the document checklist.

Alltogethernow

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2011
File Transfer...
02-11-2011
Med's Done....
24-07-2011
Just a little update - we may have a ray of hope with the travelling back to UK for medicals! Just got an email from London High Commission to say that hubs can have additional tests done in Canada so long as we inform the DMP that the app is being processed in London.

Now to find a DMP that actually understands what we need! LOL! Fingers crossed and positivity to all :)

Daisies

Star Member
Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2011
Doc's Request.
20-10-2011
File Transfer...
15-08-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
Passport Req..
COPR 20-01-2012
yameen said:
Im waiting for chris and mittens cos im right after them :) my sponsor approval was 29th june...
Guess I am after you then, got the sponsor letter dated Aug 15.

Daisies

Star Member
Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2011
Doc's Request.
20-10-2011
File Transfer...
15-08-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
Passport Req..
COPR 20-01-2012
AnnaMcG said:
Hi Everyone,

Many thanks!

I wrote N/A and enclosed them. I also put post-its all over the place noting my child is a Canadian citizen, because they asked about my child(ren) and I didn't want there to be any misunderstandings. I bet they think I am annoying ;D

Daisies

Star Member
Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2011
Doc's Request.
20-10-2011
File Transfer...
15-08-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
Passport Req..
COPR 20-01-2012
Alltogethernow said:
Just a little update - we may have a ray of hope with the travelling back to UK for medicals! Just got an email from London High Commission to say that hubs can have additional tests done in Canada so long as we inform the DMP that the app is being processed in London.

Now to find a DMP that actually understands what we need! LOL! Fingers crossed and positivity to all :)
What a relief for you guys! Thanks for sharing the positive news.

What was the sender name/e-mail address when you got that e-mail from London? Asking because I keep checking my email and junk box all the time looking for a passport request!!!!!!! ::)

Alltogethernow

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2011
File Transfer...
02-11-2011
Med's Done....
24-07-2011
Hi Daisies

The address is the same one that Pinklady mentioned at the top - I know, we all pray for an insider to contact :) I certainly do.... If only ;)

re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Fingers and toes crossed for a PPR for you soon!!!!

Y

yameen

Maybr London is working on and issuing pprs to those who are not forum bt filed before us :/