+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

ursus

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-02-2018
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
File Transfer...
26-04-2018
Med's Request
05-04-2018
Med's Done....
25-04-2018
Passport Req..
17-08-2018
Does anybody know on what month application London vo is working on?
Our app says reviewing eligibility requirements and bgc hasnt started yet.
On what stage we might be on outland may 2018 applicant. I called the 1 800 number and its says that the processing might takes 11 months
Looks like November/December applications according to the spreadsheet.

October applicants were receiving their DM in July/August so that's 9-10 months. May applicants will likely have to wait quite a while longer as they are only at 4-5 months.

The spreadsheet shows the average processing time for London applications was 8.42 months in 2017 according to the spreadsheet, so if that holds it puts May applicants into 2019 I'm afraid.

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Looks like November/December applications according to the spreadsheet.

October applicants were receiving their DM in July/August so that's 9-10 months. May applicants will likely have to wait quite a while longer as they are only at 4-5 months.

The spreadsheet shows the average processing time for London applications was 8.42 months in 2017 according to the spreadsheet, so if that holds it puts May applicants into 2019 I'm afraid.
One needs to be careful about averages here.

It is a statistical fact from the spreadsheet over the years that applications for PA's from visa exempt countries are processed on average quicker than those for PA's from countries that require visas through LVO.

I would estimate that the average time for Visa Exempt is 7 - 9 months start to finish, but for Visa Required it is more like 10 - 13 months. Even then, the applications that are drawn out beyond the 12 month mark are almost all visa required PA's. I did have a graph for this that I did a few months ago and may get around to updating it and posting it on the spreadsheet once I am off my current road trip! It is of course then further complicated by which VO handles the application, London, Ottawa (they did loads last year) or Mississauga - Generally, London is the slowest!

Reactions: posse

Barko

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017

It is a statistical fact from the spreadsheet over the years that applications for PA's from visa exempt countries are processed on average quicker than those for PA's from countries that require visas through LVO.

I would estimate that the average time for Visa Exempt is 7 - 9 months start to finish, but for Visa Required it is more like 10 - 13 months. Even then, the applications that are drawn out beyond the 12 month mark are almost all visa required PA's. I did have a graph for this that I did a few months ago and may get around to updating it and posting it on the spreadsheet once I am off my current road trip! It is of course then further complicated by which VO handles the application, London, Ottawa (they did loads last year) or Mississauga - Generally, London is the slowest!
So true...
I'm a Sep 2017 applicant,from a visa required country,, just couple of weeks ago received a request for PCC after months of silence (except a pre-arrival letter received beginning of August)
BGC did not started, or atleast that what's shown on MyCIIC account
No DM/ PPR so far

ursus

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-02-2018
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
File Transfer...
26-04-2018
Med's Request
05-04-2018
Med's Done....
25-04-2018
Passport Req..
17-08-2018

Even gloomier than my assessment then! Very good point. Just keen to encourage May applicants not to drive themselves crazy expecting anything anytime soon...

JJnak

Sep 6, 2018

JJnak

Sep 6, 2018
I’m new to the forum, and my timeline is as followed;
PA visa exampt, UK citizen, sponsor Canadian,
Application received in Mississauga on 16th February
PC and schedule A uploaded April
Medical requested 4 th July, Medical passed 16th July
Husband’s sponsorship approved 16th July and application sent to LVO,
My cic account showing not started background checks yet, and I’m assuming no updates for a couple of months yet.

kunalshah1985

May 10, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
10-05-2018
AOR Received.
28-06-2018
File Transfer...
11-09-2018
Med's Request
11-07-2018
Med's Done....
26-07-2018
Can you please update my record in spread sheet. I hope I am in right thread.

Application Recd: May 10
AOR1 : June 19
AOR2: July 19
Medical Request : July 11
Meddical Recd : July 28
SA Approval : Aug 17
File Transfer to London Office : Sep 5

Nationality : India
Resident : Dubai, UAE
Sponsor : Canadian PR

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
I’m new to the forum, and my timeline is as followed;
PA visa exampt, UK citizen, sponsor Canadian,
Application received in Mississauga on 16th February
PC and schedule A uploaded April
Medical requested 4 th July, Medical passed 16th July
Husband’s sponsorship approved 16th July and application sent to LVO,
My cic account showing not started background checks yet, and I’m assuming no updates for a couple of months yet.
I have added you to the spreadsheet, thanks for participating. You are right - probably no updates for a couple of months yet. Just post any developments here and I will updated as appropriate.

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Can you please update my record in spread sheet. I hope I am in right thread.

Application Recd: May 10
AOR1 : June 19
AOR2: July 19
Medical Request : July 11
Meddical Recd : July 28
SA Approval : Aug 17
File Transfer to London Office : Sep 5

Nationality : India
Resident : Dubai, UAE
Sponsor : Canadian PR
Yes, this is the right place. Added to spreadsheet and thank you for participating. Just post future updates on this thread and I will spot them.

DPOISON

Jan 6, 2016
Does anyone knows what is the difference between Put Away and Output -Control in GCMS notes? I order a notes and just received yesterday, now it says on Paper File Location: Put Away, I tried to compare my notes to my friend, while her notes says Output-Control. December 2017 apps here, no updates since April 2018.BGC not started..:(

Asifbajwa

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Does anyone knows what is the difference between Put Away and Output -Control in GCMS notes? I order a notes and just received yesterday, now it says on Paper File Location: Put Away, I tried to compare my notes to my friend, while her notes says Output-Control. December 2017 apps here, no updates since April 2018.BGC not started..:(
Hey...did u check ur due date??
If not check ur notes properly
There must be a due date for ur case
Mine is 25th september 2018
My case is august 2017
My 13 months about to end
Please let me know about ur due date...
Ive heard they give u visa or finalise ur case before due date given on notes

Asifbajwa

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Hi
I am 17th august 2017 applicant
My wife is sponsoring me
Medical is done and passed alhamdulillah
All the documents requested so far are being submitted already on time
My and my sponsors eligibility is pass
Recieved pre arrival letter 4th august
Background check was in progress and on 22nd august it changed to in process
Contacted london visa office via webform as my 12 months were passed already and got a reply on 21st august 2018: we have recieced ur documents and your file is now being reviewed and we will contact if anything further is required.
Since then no update
Almost 13 months coming to an end tvis week
Anyone with similar situation
How long does background check takes??
I requested for notes GCMS regarding my visa and it says my DUE DATE:25 SEPTEMBER 2018
Anyone else asked for their notes??
Does anyone of u got ur due date from them??
If did ... has anyones case being finalised before due date??
Its taking too long