+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

essex0227

Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th August 2011
File Transfer...
12th October 2011
Med's Request
Received 17th October 2011
Med's Done....
2nd August 2011
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
18th November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th December 2011
LANDED..........
14th June 2012
Talking of couriers, Who did everyone use to get there applications to Canada?
Just so i get have a look at prices and sevices thanks :)

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lnl said:
Going to try the call centre again today, no response to two case specific emails, just want that PPR request to come through soon...gggrrrr
Any response from the call centre?

MDSB

Feb 16, 2011
Scotland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2011
AOR Received.
28-07-2011
File Transfer...
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
16-05-2011
Passport Req..
07-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2011
essex0227 said:
We used FedEx (FedEx International Priority) - £53 for 1.4 kg. Posted from Scotland - arrived in Mississauga the next day. (I used Mail Boxes etc, so I didn't have to set up a Fedex account) No problems at all and speedy delivery with accurate real time tracking!

MDSB 8)

kelly.

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Got my passport request visa e-mail today, 6days after decision made. I can't believe it, amazing news!!!!!

TGR

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
21-05-2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 17th 2011
LANDED..........
Estimated Feb 2012
essex0227 said:
I live in Toronto, so my package only had to go a relatively short distance to the Mississauga CPC. Cost me CAD23 using Purlator.

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
kelly. said:
Got my passport request visa e-mail today, 6days after decision made. I can't believe it, amazing news!!!!!
Congrats, thats great news!

lnl

Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-10
AOR Received.
09-02-11
Med's Done....
18-11-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-11
LANDED..........
31-08-11

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
My husband (sponsor) has to mail out the application next week...how is the strike going to affect the application? ???

lnl

Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-10
AOR Received.
09-02-11
Med's Done....
18-11-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-11
LANDED..........
31-08-11
Baloo said:
Any response from the call centre?
yes, we spoke to the call centre this morning, were quite reassuring, confirmed that London had been informed of our payment and that the long wait was over with. They said its a matter of days before we get our PPR, being the cynic that i am, i won't beleive it till i have it in writing in front of me ....

kelly.

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
lnl said:
yes, we spoke to the call centre this morning, were quite reassuring, confirmed that London had been informed of our payment and that the long wait was over with. They said its a matter of days before we get our PPR, being the cynic that i am, i won't beleive it till i have it in writing in front of me ....
Oooo your definately next!

nazam80

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2011 for PR and Visitor permit extension
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Filed transferred to local office on 5th sep 2012
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
Hi Everyone,

I tell you a bit background first:

I got an email from them on 15th May asking for the interview to the london office:
I am in Canada on Visit visa
My UK visa has expired

I sent them the email and documentary evidences that i cant come back to UK coz i dont have visa anymore for UK.

So today i got another email from them that in order to further process my case they require the following documents:

1) Up to date Police Certification (Original)
2) Original Passport

Could anyone have any idea or experience that they did not told me that my case is weather approved or not and asked for the Passport? I am very worried for this. I did provide them the Police certificate when we sent case to Canada for the first stage.

Can anyone please tell me how long is police certificate valid as mine old one did not expired and i have original copies already with me.

Plz plz plz reply me as i want some sort of advice or ideas or reasoning. It seems that they have accepted for the waving the interview.....

Do they always ask for the passport like this as i did not got any approval?

I will wait for anyone reply here

Naz

kelly.

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
I'm not sure Naz. But I wouldnt think that they would ask for your passport unless they were going to issue you with a Visa. My e-mail never actually stated that "I had been approved"

This is what mine said...

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. So that your permanent resident visa(s) can be
issued, you must now submit the documents listed below. (These instructions do not apply to accompanying
family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will have to travel on their Canadian
passports.)
1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must meet the
Passport Specifications on page 2 of this letter.
2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your accompanying family
members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications on page 2 of this letter.
etc....

Don't know whether that gives you any more of an idea Naz. I guess all you can really do is send them what they want. Maybe the call centre would be able to tell you?

And as far as im aware police certificates are valid for 6 months from the date of issue?

nazam80

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2011 for PR and Visitor permit extension
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Filed transferred to local office on 5th sep 2012
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
kelly. said:
I'm not sure Naz. But I wouldnt think that they would ask for your passport unless they were going to issue you with a Visa. My e-mail never actually stated that "I had been approved"

This is what mine said...

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. So that your permanent resident visa(s) can be
issued, you must now submit the documents listed below. (These instructions do not apply to accompanying
family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will have to travel on their Canadian
passports.)
1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must meet the
Passport Specifications on page 2 of this letter.
2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your accompanying family
members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications on page 2 of this letter.
etc....

Don't know whether that gives you any more of an idea Naz. I guess all you can really do is send them what they want. Maybe the call centre would be able to tell you?

And as far as im aware police certificates are valid for 6 months from the date of issue?
Hi kelly,

Thanks for your quick reply this is whta my email said exactly:

Dear ....................,

We are writing with regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please be advised that, in order for us to proceed with your application, we require the following:

- up-to-date, original UK police certificate; please refer to http://www.acpo.police.uk/ for full instructions.

- your original passport.

Please submit the requested items/information to us within 30 days.

Any further suggestions would be really appreciated: I have checked on net and it seems that police certificates are valid for 12 months. Please any update on this will be beneficial, as i am not in UK and i would be very hard to obtain another police certificate.

Naz

kelly.

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
OK I just looked into it, and from what I have found on the website..."The certificate must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application"