17-02-2010
AOR Received.
01-06-2010
Med's Done....
23-11-2009
Passport Req..
28-02-2010
kerianne said:
Congratulations to everybody who received good news.

I'm still waiting.... :(

Dralon and Sauga, is it worth contacting the MP? I'm at 6 and half months now...Not sure if I should just wait a little longer, or take action. this is getting ridiculous at how long we are having to wait :(
I contacted mine, like i said on friday, the person from the MP office called me to get supplemental info to send a request to get information. I have a feeling they are actually ordering the caips notes for free. Anyway he said 10 opens days max let see what happen. On the other hand the bad thing is i lost my cell phone today :S so it will be hard for them to contact me for the next 2 days

kerianne

Jul 24, 2010
CANADA :)
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 27, 2010
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2010
AOR Received.
August 6, 2010
File Transfer...
June 1, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 21, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
March 30, 2011
LANDED..........
April 29, 2011
Dralon said:
I contacted mine, like i said on friday, the person from the MP office called me to get supplemental info to send a request to get information. I have a feeling they are actually ordering the caips notes for free. Anyway he said 10 opens days max let see what happen. On the other hand the bad thing is i lost my cell phone today :S so it will be hard for them to contact me for the next 2 days
Oh no! That's the dumps! Hopefully you'll get good news. I will see if I hear anything in the next two weeks then I will probably contact them. I'm missing my first family Thanksgiving :( I want to at least see them for Christmas. Also my mother is having open heart surgery on Nov. 16th and I am not going to be able to be there in fear of not being admitted back into Canada. :( :( :( Sucks soo much. Pray for her that it goes smoothly. Thanks everyone in advance :/

gotta take the good with the bad I guess. :(

dhdesigns

Star Member
Apr 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vervain said:
How long is it taking people to receive their PR card. I landed on Oct 14th and nothing yet. Anyone have an estimate for me?
We are curious too - landed Oct 11 and have a Thanksgiving trip to the US booked...........no card yet...........

S

SaugaBoss

Dralon said:
what does he mean by 10 open days max? caips r usually mailed within 30 days and cost 5$

hope u find ur phone!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My husband landed on October 5th and no PR card so far. The CIC site says the process currently takes 27 business days (i.e. counting weekdays only and not including weekends). So by my calculations, that means the wait is at least six week by the time you factor in mailing time. Here's the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp

dhdesigns

Star Member
Apr 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:
My husband landed on October 5th and no PR card so far. The CIC site says the process currently takes 27 business days (i.e. counting weekdays only and not including weekends). So by my calculations, that means the wait is at least six week by the time you factor in mailing time. Here's the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp
Thanks! We'll post when we receive it.......

amnarb

Sep 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
received ppr email today! i feel so lucky, only 2 months! i wish a speedy process for everyone

SimpleMan

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
amnarb said:
received ppr email today! i feel so lucky, only 2 months! i wish a speedy process for everyone
WOW!!! Very quick, just 21 days since the AOR on Oct 18!!! Congrats on this good news.

iLoveSnow

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR EMAIL TODAY!!! I'm pretty excited. I was in Canada on vacation until tomorrow and did not expect to receive it so quickly! Pretty happy right now. My file was transferred to Detroit and it took 15 days from then. Pretty awesome. Going to be so proud to be Canadian/Quebecois!

Lila

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amnarb said:
Congratulations! This is good news! I too wish everyone a speedy process as it's no fun being separated from your loved one!

Lila

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iLoveSnow said:
PPR EMAIL TODAY!!! I'm pretty excited. I was in Canada on vacation until tomorrow and did not expect to receive it so quickly! Pretty happy right now. My file was transferred to Detroit and it took 15 days from then. Pretty awesome. Going to be so proud to be Canadian/Quebecois!
Congratulations! Keep the good news comin!

silverbee

Star Member
May 22, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo --> NYC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2010
File Transfer...
August 15, 2010
Passport Req..
November 9, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adetia9

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
USA Outland - Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
File Transfer...
03-05-2010
Med's Done....
30-11-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2011
LANDED..........
04-08-2011
Congrats to all on their good news... has anything happened recently for those of us still at buffalo or just the folks being transferred to other places?

Dralon

Apr 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
AOR Received.
01-06-2010
Med's Done....
23-11-2009
Passport Req..
28-02-2010
received news from my MP and the answer is quite distressing for me and makes be really angry

Immigration never sent the fact that my wife was accepted for CSQ so yes in a way they are only waiting for that............. the problem was she got accepted June 7th

For all that goes through Quebec i highly suggest you make follow up on them they do not seem to be trust worthy

S

SaugaBoss

Dralon said:
received news from my MP and the answer is quite distressing for me and makes be really angry

Immigration never sent the fact that my wife was accepted for CSQ so yes in a way they are only waiting for that............. the problem was she got accepted June 7th

For all that goes through Quebec i highly suggest you make follow up on them they do not seem to be trust worthy
omg!! that is ridiculous! so MP does help unless ur stuck like me in a background check!!! i really hope u hear something soon then, ur MP usually calls the head office of CIC!!!

i should get a reply from CSIS in less than a month and i hope my BC is done and CIC hasnt followed up yet!!!!