+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for October 2010 Applicants

M

mrandmrsromero

@vt - congratulations!!! It seems like its been awhile for good news in this thread.

vt

Sep 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buenos Aires
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/10/2010
Doc's Request.
June 24 2011
File Transfer...
23/11/2010 arrived at VO - 22/07/2011 In Process
Med's Done....
02/11/2010
Passport Req..
Aug 26 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 06 2011

Alex121

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
Costa Rica
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
Doc's Request.
Febuary 2011
AOR Received.
October 2010
Med's Request
september 2 2011
Med's Done....
August 2010, redo september 6 2011
Passport Req..
Febuary 2011, again on september 2 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 5 2011
LANDED..........
October 19 2011 -Si Dios quiere :)
Hello everyone I just have an update from the last time, immigration called me in today and asked if medical forms and passport can be sent via DHL, and I said yes so they will be arriving 2morrow latest monday, so once we get that done and everything goes well we will get visa soon :)
CONGRATS VT wish u all the best in Canada :)

M

mrandmrsromero

Alex121 said:
Hello everyone I just have an update from the last time, immigration called me in today and asked if medical forms and passport can be sent via DHL, and I said yes so they will be arriving 2morrow latest monday, so once we get that done and everything goes well we will get visa soon :)
CONGRATS VT wish u all the best in Canada :)
Great news! Congrats.

M

mrandmrsromero

October friends: any news????

Or am I the only one left hanging around :)

QCSunshine

Aug 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just wanted to say hi and say I am sorry you are still waiting. I hope you get PPR soon. And anyone else from October that might still be waiting...

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
hii mrandmrsromero not only you i am still waiting this cairo office ..very long time yess but i say this delay might be coz of what was happening in egypt the revultion etc ..so we pray me and my wife to get some news

QCSunshine

Aug 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you, fox82. I am thankful to be here with my spouse and to finally be able to work.

M

mrandmrsromero

fox82 said:
hii mrandmrsromero not only you i am still waiting this cairo office ..very long time yess but i say this delay might be coz of what was happening in egypt the revultion etc ..so we pray me and my wife to get some news
Sending positive thoughts your way -- I hope you and everyone else still waiting has good news soon. QC - so happy to hear things are going well for you. Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Alex121

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
Costa Rica
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
Doc's Request.
Febuary 2011
AOR Received.
October 2010
Med's Request
september 2 2011
Med's Done....
August 2010, redo september 6 2011
Passport Req..
Febuary 2011, again on september 2 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 5 2011
LANDED..........
October 19 2011 -Si Dios quiere :)
Hello everyone my husband got a call from immigration, stating that they will be sending passport with visa and he did and all the paper work as well we will be landing in canada on the 19 which is next week :D Good luck to all those still waiting

M

mrandmrsromero

Alex121 said:
Hello everyone my husband got a call from immigration, stating that they will be sending passport with visa and he did and all the paper work as well we will be landing in canada on the 19 which is next week :D Good luck to all those still waiting
YAY!!!! Congrats.

kingqatar

Oct 16, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Oct-10
File Transfer...
27-Nov-10 to Singapore
Med's Request
15-Oct-10 Previous x-ray or more tests
Med's Done....
20-Sep-10 Remed 6-Jan-12
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
01-Dec-11
VISA ISSUED...
01-Feb-12
LANDED..........
03-Mar-12
All,

To update;

We are in Canada (wife on a tourist visa). I notified Singapore about our address change in June using the Receipt number. Last week I had a brainstrom and checked my wife's client number (received with an ecas report un August) and found they had our Qatar address.

I had a friend check with my old address and found a letter had arrived at the end of July but wea returned. No notes on CIC. Wonder what the letter said?

Anyway, sent a fax and email and website address change and CIC now has the correct address. I hope they resend the letter.

We plan to holiday in Indonesia Jan and Feb so it would be nice to know before we leave that it will be possible to return.

All the best

M

mrandmrsromero

kingqatar said:
All,

To update;

We are in Canada (wife on a tourist visa). I notified Singapore about our address change in June using the Receipt number. Last week I had a brainstrom and checked my wife's client number (received with an ecas report un August) and found they had our Qatar address.

I had a friend check with my old address and found a letter had arrived at the end of July but wea returned. No notes on CIC. Wonder what the letter said?

Anyway, sent a fax and email and website address change and CIC now has the correct address. I hope they resend the letter.

We plan to holiday in Indonesia Jan and Feb so it would be nice to know before we leave that it will be possible to return.

All the best
Did you contact your VO to let them know what happened? I think you should definitely contact your processing office directly with a specific request that they resend the letter just to make sure the left hand is working with the right, so to speak.

kingqatar

Oct 16, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Oct-10
File Transfer...
27-Nov-10 to Singapore
Med's Request
15-Oct-10 Previous x-ray or more tests
Med's Done....
20-Sep-10 Remed 6-Jan-12
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
01-Dec-11
VISA ISSUED...
01-Feb-12
LANDED..........
03-Mar-12
I did request any mail be resent so I will be waiting.