Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09/feb/2011
VISA ISSUED...
may be may
LANDED..........
maybe june
Thanks JMA and LOC213, for your wonderful mail your wrote to me. I am sincerely grateful and wish you both a smooth sail through especeally during this last stages of the application. For LOC213 congrax for the DM I pray that all will be well and soon very soom you will get your passprt back with Vis ofcourse ahaha. ;D.
For JMA oooooooooh Iam sooooo sorry for what you are going through. How a times wish things could move smoothly for all of us, but remeber nothing good comes easy in life and always Pray and trust in God in all what you do. All will be fine eventually and we shall all be reunited with our beloved families.
Ok anout dropping documents outside rhe embassy in a box. No I have never since from their webside they clearly stated that for temporary and permanent residence to canada they only see applicants on thursday 8-10pm kenyan time. Just call this No and I beleif you will be assisted. 020-3663000.
all will be fine.
God bless you all.
Regards Malaika

malaika

Aug 8, 2010
NAIROBI
Category........
Visa Office......
NAIROBI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10.2010
AOR Received.
14/01/2011
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
23/12/2010
Med's Done....
september 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09/feb/2011
VISA ISSUED...
may be may
LANDED..........
maybe june
sorry JMA I mean they see applicants only btn 8am-10am kenyan time

malaika

Aug 8, 2010
NAIROBI
Category........
Visa Office......
NAIROBI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10.2010
AOR Received.
14/01/2011
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
23/12/2010
Med's Done....
september 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09/feb/2011
VISA ISSUED...
may be may
LANDED..........
maybe june
JMA,
Please don't be lonley you can always talk to me I trully inderstand because I know how it feels to be away from the ones we love :). Cheeer up up darling and have a wonderful day.
Malaika :D :D

jma

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
june 2011
VISA ISSUED...
june,2011
LANDED..........
june,2011
thanks maliaka for the kind comment
hubby went to the embassy on 31/3/2011
it was a thursday morning actualy he knew about the timeline {8-10am}
that's why he went on thursday but the guards said {sir there's a policy change at the embassy and we don't allow any body to enter the embassy unless he/she has appointment or if it's a new application
they said enquiries and other stuff like the one with my husband is to be droped a box inside the gate at chc nairobi.
he had no choice but to follow what the guards said so he did that and left
we still didn't know whether they received or not
so iam a little bit worried
my husband handed the additional info in the AOR in febuary and he went allthe way to the counter where he met a lady and they had a chat and she took the documents and there was no problem
by the way maliaka have u received any phone call from the embassy?
if yes what was the numbar?
i mean the numbar they called from you
i hope you get what i meant
thank you malaika

malaika

Aug 8, 2010
NAIROBI
Category........
Visa Office......
NAIROBI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10.2010
AOR Received.
14/01/2011
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
23/12/2010
Med's Done....
september 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09/feb/2011
VISA ISSUED...
may be may
LANDED..........
maybe june
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :D :D

Who said Nairobi office was slow.
OMG!

Just got an email this morning to go pic my VISA and my other documents.
It too me less than 5 months. can u guys beleive this!!!!!!!!!! OMG.
Thank you everyone for all the time and effort by contrubution to this forum and so much more
I had planned to land in Jully because I did my Medicals in August, but it seams I might land before then.
Thank You NAIROBI VISA OFFICE.
BRAVOOOOOOOO!!!FOR THE GOOD WORK GUYS!!!!
MY GOD BLESS U ABUNDANDLY. THIS IT TRULLY MY EASTHER PRESENT.
For JMA, LOC213 and others. guys Iam praying for you all. Hung in there and always seak for GODs Intervention. If you are religous that is.
I LOVE U ALL.
Regards
MALAIKA.

malaika

Aug 8, 2010
NAIROBI
Category........
Visa Office......
NAIROBI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10.2010
AOR Received.
14/01/2011
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
23/12/2010
Med's Done....
september 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09/feb/2011
VISA ISSUED...
may be may
LANDED..........
maybe june
I am soooo sorry JMA to learn on the troubles of what you are going through, sincerely speaking the No that I gave your earlies was the one i used to call them but , when they returned my call, I wouldn't get the no since my line doesn't have a screen to show in comming calls, I also suggest you write then an email using this .
Its what they used to reply my querres later about my lost doument that is Police cert and finger prints to appologise on the mishap and they also used the same to inform me about the visa collestion.
Darling please feel free to ask me any question, I am here to assist if I canm
see below.

Immigration and Visa Section
Canadian High Commission
Limuru Road, P.O. Box 1013
00621 - Nairobi, Kenya
Tel.: (254.20) 366.30.00
Fax: (254.20) 366.39.14
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

have a blessed day dear,
regads,
malaika

ftgpmb

Aug 30, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
File Transfer...
18-11-2010
Passport Req..
04-02-2011
LANDED..........
16-04-2011
Just to let all my fellow October applicants know I landed 16th April. Thank you to all for your help and support. Good luck to those still waiting.

medellinguy

Jul 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Everything in order I guess
AOR Received.
07-04-2011
File Transfer...
03-12-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Passport Req..
07-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2011
LANDED..........
07-09-2011
That's awesome for everybody who got their visa and landed. I am still waiting to know if my wife will be asked her passport or if she is going to be scheduled in an interview...we'll see :)

TheHal

Star Member
Sep 21, 2010
London/St. Thomas for now...
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss -->Buff -->Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Med's Done....
26-10-2010
Interview........
none so far...
Passport Req..
03-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 6th
LANDED..........
Will land 06 june
Still waiting, fees paid now, and constant 'blips' on eCAS... Hope one day the blip will be desicion made, so that I can go to my new work...

Cheers
H.

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
hi guyss..

i and my wife started the sponsorship on october 2010 ..didnt get PPR yet , am waiting patiently anyway just some thing i wanna share

today i got some new update on my e - case ,,and i guess it is different to others e case statues for other people here

20 days ago it said APPLICATION RECEIVED and this still exist ,,and the new line is :

MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECIEVED

,,, i was expecting it to say IN PROCESS but it didnt ,,,,,so what does it mean??are they done processeing it or they will just start process

any ideas will be apreciated

jiyamano

May 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
fox82 said:
hi guyss..

i and my wife started the sponsorship on october 2010 ..didnt get PPR yet , am waiting patiently anyway just some thing i wanna share

today i got some new update on my e - case ,,and i guess it is different to others e case statues for other people here

20 days ago it said APPLICATION RECEIVED and this still exist ,,and the new line is :

,,, i was expecting it to say IN PROCESS but it didnt ,,,,,so what does it mean??are they done processeing it or they will just start process

Hey fox82,

I would advise you to not completely rely on e-cas. Most of us in this forum have same problem. I had mine application reci. status from past 2 months and the line medical reci. is going on and off .. so just wait it is nothing very unusual. According to some its under initial review or it's in queue. I am not sure. What i can say is that do not relay on e-cas. share your time line. Every VO operates differently. My VO is Tokyo and i am still waiting.

loc213

Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-04-2011
Passport Req..
11-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-2011
fox82 said:

I am with jiyamano.. the same thing happened to me. For 4 months, it was in "application received" status with "medical results" coming on and off the status, back and forth on many occasions.

But just as a speculation, I have worked with IT records management systems where the user would want to modify details of records, but the system will not allow you to save changes unless you also modify the "status" of the record, sort of like a mandatory field -- needless to say these were inherent design flaws but I know a lot of big companies and the government deploy these "not so perfect" systems. But I could be totally wrong... :D

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
hii loc213 & jiyamano

thx for ur replies... i know that no body can rely on e -case only ,,, but with long time waiting we get so excited to find any indications about our application ..as i didnt get AOR by mail from visa office which make my case worse so i have nothing but e -case :(

so this line saying MEDICAL RECIVED ..it doesnt mean alot ,,,might be in initial review or in queue

i dnt know really just confused with this waiting game more than 5 monthes since my application was sent from Mississuge to visa office in CAIRO EGYPT

jiyamano

May 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
fox82 said:
hii loc213 & jiyamano

thx for ur replies... i know that no body can rely on e -case only ,,, but with long time waiting we get so excited to find any indications about our application ..as i didnt get AOR by mail from visa office which make my case worse so i have nothing but e -case :(

so this line saying MEDICAL RECIVED ..it doesnt mean alot ,,,might be in initial review or in queue

i dnt know really just confused with this waiting game more than 5 monthes since my application was sent from Mississuge to visa office in CAIRO EGYPT
hey fox82,

I can understand your situation. Even i did not received AOR so only thing i have is e-cas and same here 5 months. Try to look at the time line of other applicants whose VO is Egypt. I know there is a thread going on for Cairo. Follow their timeline to see who long does it take approximately
Don't be sad. Everything will be fine soon

Cheers,

JYPJ

Apr 28, 2011
Hi everyone! This is my first time here in this thread. I also applied for an immigration visa in canada and my application and documents were submitted in Oct 2010. I had a canadian immigration consultant to help me assist in the processing. They have submitted it to Nova Scotia and a tracking number was sent to me that the CIO already received it. However, it's been almost 6 months and I havent received any ticket (?) number where I can track the status of my application. I havent receieved any notice from NC as well that they have started working on my application as well. I applied for NOC for RN, immigrant.

I would like to ask if there's anyone from here with the same case as mine. Should I worry now that I havent received any ticket number yet? It's been 6 months now... I made a follow up on my lawyer and they said that they have already requested a follow up in NC and patience is still required since they had some changes in July 2010 that may cause the delays and they may handle cases uniquely as they have instructed me.

I'm looking forward for any response and it will be very much appreciated. Thanks and God bless us all! All the best!