Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
April 25 2015
AmericaninQuebec said:
Got my PPR today via email from Buffalo! :D

Good luck to anyone else out there still waiting. I hope this week is your week as well!
Congrats on your PPR!! you must be soo happy.

we're still in process too. They requested a security interview for my husband and we are still in queue to get the date. (4-6 months). It's really frustrating especially since my husband has a perfectly clean record. Never been on the army or anything like that and he never left his country. I'm probably going there in february to wait out the rest of the process with him. I can't do this anymore :( I just need to work these 2 months and then i'm leaving.

mcmasters

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Request
11-07-2011
Med's Done....
August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 11 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 27 2011
Again - congrats to AmericaninQuebec! We've been sort of waiting it out over at the Buffalo thread together. But now it's time to move on! ;)

I'm up to 41 days since our GCMS notes request was mailed and our RPRF receipt was received. Really, really really hoping we will be done with this process within the next two months. I don't know how long I can afford not working! :(

Let's hope that a lot more people get their COPRs in the next couple of weeks now that it's been a week since CIC changed their policy on visas.

AmericaninQuebec

Oct 12, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
11-01-2012
mcmasters said:
Again - congrats to AmericaninQuebec! We've been sort of waiting it out over at the Buffalo thread together. But now it's time to move on! ;)

I'm up to 41 days since our GCMS notes request was mailed and our RPRF receipt was received. Really, really really hoping we will be done with this process within the next two months. I don't know how long I can afford not working! :(

Let's hope that a lot more people get their COPRs in the next couple of weeks now that it's been a week since CIC changed their policy on visas.
Thanks! I hope so too. I sent you a PM a few minutes ago about your GCMS notes. Hope you got it.

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I emailed them, saying that I understood that the ATIP office is required by legislation to respond to information requests within 30 calendar days, and copied my MP (who never responded to being copied, though). They emailed the notes the next day.
mcmasters said:

mcmasters

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Request
11-07-2011
Med's Done....
August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 11 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 27 2011
AmericaninQuebec said:
Thanks! I hope so too. I sent you a PM a few minutes ago about your GCMS notes. Hope you got it.
I did, thank you! :D If we don't get them by Friday, I will send an email. They can't stick to a certain timeline for PR's, but I should make them stick to their own rule of 30 days.

pcdmontreal

May 20, 2011
Montreal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2011
AOR Received.
No AOR
File Transfer...
14-04-2011
Med's Done....
02-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-12-2011
I just posted in the Buffalo thread as well:

Hi there, just a little updated on my file. We've got an e-cas update today saying :"We started processing XXXXXXX's application on December 7, 2011".
Although I knew we were in process since July after an enquiry to Buffalo, it feels good to see it on e-cas too. Hopefully the end is near, I think it's a good sign !

sheoz

Dec 15, 2011
Hey - this is my first post here, a bit late, but what the hell! My husband is Mexican and came to Canada in July 2009. In Sept 2009 he became a refugee claimant, and in Sept 2010 he had his hearing. His claim was denied in Oct. 2010. In March 2011 we submitted our inland spousal sponsorship. On May 13 Border Services requested an interview with him, where they gave him papers for PRRA. He filled out his PRRA (with our lawyer) and submitted it in mid July. During the months of Aug-Oct things were moving very fast, and we had an interview, and requests for medical and criminal checks, which were done. Since about August our ecas has said "a decision has been made and you will be contacted". No mention of receiving the medical or criminal checks. From what I can see our case has been moving pretty fast for an inland application, probably because of the prior refugee claim.

Category: FAM
Visa Office: Vegreville
App. Filed: 07-03-2011
File Transfer: 13-06-2011
Interview: 13-09-2011
Acceptance in Principle: 19-09-2011
Med's Request: 22-09-2011
Criminal Record Check Requested: 22-09-2011
Med's Done: 03-10-2011
Crimanal Record Check done: 19-11-2011

We've had a lawyer helping us, so I never looked much on these forums, but now that I have spent some time looking, there's soooo much more here than what our lawyer can tell us.

We have our fingers crossed that he will get his PR early in the new year!

pcdmontreal

May 20, 2011
Montreal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2011
AOR Received.
No AOR
File Transfer...
14-04-2011
Med's Done....
02-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-12-2011
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

My husband got PPR today !!!!!!! It's finally over !!!
And I'm going down to the States tomorrow to spend the holidays with him and my in-laws.
Best Christmas present ever !
Good luck to those still waiting, especially for the Jan/Feb/March applicants !

Happy Holidays !

Jan 21, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th March 2011
File Transfer...
10th June 2011
Interview........
31st Aug 2011
Passport Req..
10th July 2011
Hello,
Are there any March 2011 applicants waiting? I feel I am the only one left......

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you serious? You're with New Delhi and you're still waiting?!
456987 said:
Hello,
Are there any March 2011 applicants waiting? I feel I am the only one left......

squidrider

Sep 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2011
File Transfer...
08-09-2012
Med's Request
24-02-2012
Med's Done....
10-03-2012
LANDED..........
15-10-2012
Hey everyone,

I posted in this forum quite some time ago and haven't remembered to follow up...:S I just wanted to post an update and see if anyone had any similar experience. A quick history:

In-land PR common-law application

Processing Centre: Vegreville
Application submitted: March 8, 2011
Application received: March 9, 2011
Sponsorship approval letter received: February 24, 2012
Work Permit approval letter received: February 24, 2012
Medical and Fingerprint request letter received: February 24, 2012
Fingerprints submitted: March 3, 2012
Medical results received at Ottawa office: March 19, 2012

We had originally checked the status on-line around May 2011 and it said the following:

"Application received March 9, 2011"
"Starting processing your application April 5, 2011"

We checked on-line tonight and it said the following:

"A decision has been made and you will be contacted"

We are just wondering if anyone else knows what this could mean? It seems like it means it could be either an interview request or they have made a decision overall, but technically the status on-line still reads "In Process" and the decision made is only a note after clicking the In Process link. The timeline indicates 11 months for the first stage, which is basically exactly how long it took for our application, but the second stage says 9 months (which should around December 2012). So it seems WAY to quick to have a decision made already, and to be honest we're a bit worried because it seems too fast, but our letter for the medical request says "you have met the eligibility requirements to apply for PR, however a final decision will not be made until the medical and security checks are complete."

So we will have to wait until we receive a letter in the mail, but we can't stop thinking about what the decision is. Appreciate any advice or comments you have.

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
squidrider said:
Hey everyone,

I posted in this forum quite some time ago and haven't remembered to follow up...:S I just wanted to post an update and see if anyone had any similar experience. A quick history:

In-land PR common-law application

Processing Centre: Vegreville
Application submitted: March 8, 2011
Application received: March 9, 2011
Sponsorship approval letter received: February 24, 2012
Work Permit approval letter received: February 24, 2012
Medical and Fingerprint request letter received: February 24, 2012
Fingerprints submitted: March 3, 2012
Medical results received at Ottawa office: March 19, 2012

We had originally checked the status on-line around May 2011 and it said the following:

We checked on-line tonight and it said the following:

"A decision has been made and you will be contacted"

We are just wondering if anyone else knows what this could mean? It seems like it means it could be either an interview request or they have made a decision overall, but technically the status on-line still reads "In Process" and the decision made is only a note after clicking the In Process link. The timeline indicates 11 months for the first stage, which is basically exactly how long it took for our application, but the second stage says 9 months (which should around December 2012). So it seems WAY to quick to have a decision made already, and to be honest we're a bit worried because it seems too fast, but our letter for the medical request says "you have met the eligibility requirements to apply for PR, however a final decision will not be made until the medical and security checks are complete."

So we will have to wait until we receive a letter in the mail, but we can't stop thinking about what the decision is. Appreciate any advice or comments you have.

I had exactly the same back in March (not just me, a bunch of 2011 inlanders...)
And a couple of days later I got the letters... In my case I even got the landing interview letter before the one with the confirmation of DM...

yaye2009

Star Member
May 9, 2009
please help wife refugee claimant

hi, can plz share some info regarding that sponsorship with refugee claimant
my wife is refugee claimant n we r ready to send a app I'm wondering what kind of proof u sent, if u had an interview what kind of questions they asked u n how long does it take before u have AIP
I really will appreciate your reply