Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fenna1 said:
Enjoy your good karma everybody. I hope I managed to get you all

This is to congrat you all who have been approved and permitted to those who are still waiting.... good luck
thanks fenna!! hope you get your "in process" soon!! :D

good luck to everyone!

Kess

May 19, 2010
BC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2010
AOR Received.
09-30-2010
File Transfer...
07-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-05-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2011
LANDED..........
06-09-2011
Hey everyone! Just thought I'd give an update on our application.

My husband was able to get his court documents without much trouble last week and then got fingerprinted for the California state background check last Friday. He just received the results yesterday (such a plain looking piece of paper for $52!). Thankfully it was much faster than the FBI.

Hopefully he will beable to mail everything out today. He never received any stickers so I'm hoping writing the file number on the envelope will work. Anyone have any experience sending documents to buffalo?

StillSmilin

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2010
AOR Received.
29-09-2010
File Transfer...
10-09-2010
Med's Done....
30-07-2010
Interview........
Waived! 15-10-2010
Passport Req..
08-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2010
LANDED..........
10-03-2011
Yay Kess! I am happy that went so smoothly for you and that you can already mail it all in! I haven't sent anything in to Buffalo myself, but if you don't have stickers, I would imagine if you just mark very clearly your Buffalo Immigration Number on EVERYTHING you'll be ok! lol

My hubby got a letter today from Buffalo saying our interview has been waived! WOO HOO!!! The only bad thing is what they said next... they said that they know we did the medical but they are still waiting on receipt of the results. Which makes me a little concerned because on Ecas it says "medical results have been received". So aren't they contradicting themselves? I'm not sure what I should do because in the letter to my husband it says, the results get sent to their office in Buffalo, so we don't need to do anything else. BUT what if there's a problem and it is still sitting in the Doctor's office? ??? I think maybe I should call the Doctor's office and make sure they mailed it. It goes to Ottawa first doesn't it? We did it back on July 30, so I can't understand why it wouldn't be in Buffalo by now?!

Anyways... still happy that the interview is waived! Nice way to end out our week, even if it wasn't the actual PPR! :D

sourblush

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2010
AOR Received.
06-10-10
File Transfer...
15-09-2010
Interview........
13-12-10
Passport Req..
06-10-10
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-10
Dear Nyssa, paris_roc,StillSmilin, filipina_love_canadian, heatherusa, buddhadimple,

I thank all of you for your support. It means A LOT!!!!!
I don't know what's gonna happen. I did not cancel the application. We just started talking and things have cooled down now. He apologized for everything and he realizes his fault. I trust that he will work on everything that he did wrong. I have decided to not give up hope and give it a chance. So, NYSSA keep me on that list ;)
Thanks for the honest support that you guys have offered me. It was heart-warming, I love you guys!!! Wish all of you have a speedy application processing.
I thank all you wonderful people again,

Sourblush.

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sourblush said:
Dear Nyssa, paris_roc,StillSmilin, filipina_love_canadian, heatherusa, buddhadimple,

I don't know what's gonna happen. I did not cancel the application. We just started talking and things have cooled down now. He apologized for everything and he realizes his fault. I trust that he will work on everything that he did wrong. I have decided to not give up hope and give it a chance. So, NYSSA keep me on that list ;)
Thanks for the honest support that you guys have offered me. It was heart-warming, I love you guys!!! Wish all of you have a speedy application processing.

Sourblush.
Yay, Sourblush!! :)

Happy to hear that things are cooling down between you and your husband. This whole sponsorship process is VERY STRESSFUL for both applicant and sponsor. I have to admit that my wife (sponsor) and I have argued heavily in a number of occassions because of this whole sponsorship ordeal. It really does test your relationship with each other. But hey, I'm sure it's all worth it in the end, right? Just stay strong and keep praying. :)

All the best.

frappii

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeans22 said:
Yay, Sourblush!! :)

Happy to hear that things are cooling down between you and your husband. This whole sponsorship process is VERY STRESSFUL for both applicant and sponsor. I have to admit that my wife (sponsor) and I have argued heavily in a number of occassions because of this whole sponsorship ordeal. It really does test your relationship with each other. But hey, I'm sure it's all worth it in the end, right? Just stay strong and keep praying. :)

All the best.
i totally agree! good luck everyone! we have to pray harder..

nyssa

May 14, 2009
Midwest, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
AOR Received.
22-09-10
Med's Done....
09-01-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
06-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2010
LANDED..........
06-01-2011
Will do, sourblush! I am so happy you are feeling better. This process is hard on everyone... often just unreal. We're put to the test to the very max on how we feel about our spouses and how far we're willing to go. We'll always have your back!

sitandwait

Jul 4, 2010
Am I just feeling sorry for myself? Another week, nothing. We're not in process, it's over a month from when the sponsorship was approved. I know a friend applying to the same visa office, a week or so before mine and she got her "in process" in a little over a week. Our August chart is really filling up, no thanks to me.
Would it be out of line to send an email to the embassy to see why we're not in process yet? I don't want to tick anyone off in the visa office. :-*

Perfect

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 11, 2010
Doc's Request.
October 5, 2010
AOR Received.
October 5, 2010
File Transfer...
September 10, 2010
Med's Done....
February 20, 2010
You are not alone sitandwait, though I am in process on ecas I haven't heard anything from Pretoria and its been 5 weeks already since I was approved as a sponsor!! :(

Perfect

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 11, 2010
Doc's Request.
October 5, 2010
AOR Received.
October 5, 2010
File Transfer...
September 10, 2010
Med's Done....
February 20, 2010
@ Sourblush..thats good news, you have come to far to quit, hopefully things will work out for you soon. Its depressing, its frustrating...its nerve wrecking for everyone. Hang in there coz this is all going to be history before you know it. ;)

sitandwait

Jul 4, 2010
Well. lets hope for this coming week again I saw a survey that the majority of updates are posted on Monday mornings around 6am eastern time. Maybe then for us??? :D

Yaya Marei

Aug 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/8/2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 2010
Med's Request
1l7 2011
Med's Done....
3/7 /2011
Interview........
28/6/2011
Passport Req..
17/8/2011
VISA ISSUED...
21/8/2011
LANDED..........
31/8 /2011 Insallah
my update
They ask to send the following documents

The attached Residency Questionnaire
-Original police certificate
-Original RCMP record (you have provided a copy only
i need 15 days to collect this
;)

AngelB

May 13, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 7th 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 26th 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 11th 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 23rd 2010
LANDED..........
Nov 26th 2010
sourblush, I am so happy that you guys are working things out. I was thinking about you over the past couple of days hoping you both would not give up. This process is the ultimate test for couples, and as long as each person is willing to communicate and meet each others needs, you will survive it! I'm so glad you and your husband are not going to simply throw away a long relationship. I truly hope you work it out. All the best to you, hun!

No updates for me yet! Still in process at Buffalo. Hoping for Nyssa's good luck to pass on to me. :3

Sep 21, 2010
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-12-2010
sourblush said:

Sourblush.

hello sourblush....im sorry for the delay of my reply... well, here's one thing I can say... I am so glad to hear your good news.... good luck and keep on believing... God bless you and fam...

sourblush

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2010
AOR Received.
06-10-10
File Transfer...
15-09-2010
Interview........
13-12-10
Passport Req..
06-10-10
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-10
Thanks everyone, once again. I am touched by your kindness!:)