+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Applications sent November 2009

Colnago

Apr 17, 2010
Hello All,

Can someone help me on this, I am getting nervous now.

I am sponsoring my wife from Vietnam. My wife received the package from Singapore with all evident supporting our relationship. In the package, there was a letter. The content of the letter as such:
"
CASE STATUS / ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED

we are returning all of the documentary evidence that you submitted in support of your relationship with your sponsor.

This is a computer generated form. Signature is not required."

I don't know what information do they need since they did not indicate what being requested. Does anyone going through this process or see any "additional information request" form looks like?

Please help

egytabeb

May 15, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys ,,
finally got the visa
hope the best for november 2009 applications

alpesantezo

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-01-2010
Med's Request
16-09-2010
Med's Done....
19-09-2010
Interview........
NO!
Passport Req..
16-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
01-01-2011
Colnago said:
Hello All,

Can someone help me on this, I am getting nervous now.

I am sponsoring my wife from Vietnam. My wife received the package from Singapore with all evident supporting our relationship. In the package, there was a letter. The content of the letter as such:
"
CASE STATUS / ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED

we are returning all of the documentary evidence that you submitted in support of your relationship with your sponsor.

This is a computer generated form. Signature is not required."

I don't know what information do they need since they did not indicate what being requested. Does anyone going through this process or see any "additional information request" form looks like?

Please help
Hi Conalgo i Don´t know what information did you sent but here in my embassy they do that specially because processing times are long mostly they look for actual interaction with your couple be sure to put everything phone call bille, cell messages, skype or messnger messages proof of bank account and things like that.. also letters from people that knows about the relationship... yes all over again...

minx83

Sep 2, 2009
Tillsonburg, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my passport back today with my nice shiny visa in it! I'm in Canada at the moment so I plan on taking a little roadtrip down to Virginia in a few days to go get my stuff and then land. Does anyone know what, if any, POE's in Buffalo have 24 hr immigration office? Or do I need to plan to cross during regular buisiness hours?

ritosgirl

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-30-09
AOR Received.
24-02-10
File Transfer...
28-01-10 (New York)
Med's Done....
21-10-09
Passport Req..
09-03-2010
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2010
hey minx83!!
congrats on the visa!! it feels sooo good to have it in hand, eh?!
when you cross at the buffalo, ny/fort erie, ontario border... there are always immigration officers available in fort erie, 24/7.

Ice Cube

Dec 20, 2009
gows said:
Hi Sulo,
my husband had applied same time as yours and its still the same as yours in colombo....
but they asked me to submit the communication details 2 months back ...since then no reply..or response....have you given any sort of those communication details??
Hello,
are you applying under FSW category? I am CMB applicant and hope you would have something to share about CMB , visa office and application processing time.

Thanks
Ice cube

minx83

Sep 2, 2009
Tillsonburg, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question: Is it possible for me to drive my wife's care across the border without her in it? What will I need? just a note or do we have to get it notorized? Also, I am not on the insurance, will that matter?

ZAUBROË

Feb 23, 2010
Toronto / New York
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo / New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-09
AOR Received.
21-12-09
File Transfer...
12-01-10 (New York)
Med's Done....
15-03-09
Passport Req..
05-05-2010
Hi Ya'll,

We finally got our PPR. It came in the form of a letter from NY. We just realized our passport has no more empty pages. A relatively minor setback. Not long until we get our visa and we can be together again.

Visa Office......: Buffalo / New York
App. Filed.......: 17-11-09
AOR Received.: 21-12-09
File Transfer...: 12-01-10 (New York)
Med's Done....: 15-03-09
PPR Received...: 05-05-10

sulo

Star Member
Nov 15, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2009
File Transfer...
15-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2010
Nope,still waiting.
sulo.

gows

Mar 27, 2010
Hi Dear,

Actually they asked to pay my landing fee,if you haven't paid the landing fee yet you can also try to pay it ... it might speed up the process....and its refundable too....

kr,
Gows.

sulo

Star Member
Nov 15, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2009
File Transfer...
15-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2010
Hello there,
We have already paid our fees Gows. Thank you anyways.
Take care!
Sulo.

amine01

Star Member
May 19, 2010
well i m new here and i need to know some information about my case

well i sent my application as a family class sponsorship my wife sponsor me ,and we are both in quebec ( actually ) to the visa office mississauga ( outland ) , i receive my CSQ from quebec they send it to buffalo and i still waitin for the answer from them ( buffalo ) since november 2nd till now. ( they told that i could send everything to veggreville then my files will be treated inland , but i dont know if it s better or no .....)

please i need you guys to tell me what you think about my case when and what s gonna happen

i send alll paper with the medical result and security paper from here and i payed already my fee from RP
everything everything

please help

thanx a lot

alpesantezo

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-01-2010
Med's Request
16-09-2010
Med's Done....
19-09-2010
Interview........
NO!
Passport Req..
16-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
01-01-2011
amine01 said:
well i m new here and i need to know some information about my case

well i sent my application as a family class sponsorship my wife sponsor me ,and we are both in quebec ( actually ) to the visa office mississauga ( outland ) , i receive my CSQ from quebec they send it to buffalo and i still waitin for the answer from them ( buffalo ) since november 2nd till now. ( they told that i could send everything to veggreville then my files will be treated inland , but i dont know if it s better or no .....)

please i need you guys to tell me what you think about my case when and what s gonna happen

i send alll paper with the medical result and security paper from here and i payed already my fee from RP
everything everything

please help

thanx a lot
Hi amine01..
Theres another post in the forum call inlanders they have been through that process for a while.. i understand processing times inland are significatively longer than outland and your visa office in the US doesnt take that long. the outside process is a priority for spouses so is processed faster everywhere.
if i were you i would do it outland and for more information ask to the inlanders post on this forum too...