Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2009
File Transfer...
15-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2010
Hi Vaani,
How are you doing? Did you get any news from the CHC? Don't worry girl,the visa's on its way.
:)
Take care!
Sulo.

Pablojinko

Oct 30, 2009
Montreal, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2009
Hello everybody...

I'm so happy to know that many of you have their visas already and many are now here in Canada =)

Unfortunely, I'm still waiting. We haven't heard a single thing from the Embassy in Caracas. We'll hit the 8-month mark on August 4th and it's been 10 month away from my wife. I can't go there because I have to renew my permanent resident card. Things in Venezuela are getting worst every minute. Violence, political tension. It's horrible to think my wife is there and that I can't be with her. :(

From what I've read, in Caracas the PR are been processed in 9-10 months. If that is truth, we have to hold on for a couple on months more. Like I always say to my wife: "we have to think that in the end, this is going to be a little sacrifice compared to the life of opportunities and happiness we'll have here"

Once again, Congratulations to everyone with their shinny Visas in their passport ;D
Good luck to everyone still waiting for news!! Patience, just patience...

Pablo

plumosa

May 27, 2010
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
17/06/2010
File Transfer...
10/05/2010
Med's Done....
30/11/2009
Interview........
waived-letter dated 27/07/2010
Passport Req..
20/09/2010
VISA ISSUED...
28/09/2010
LANDED..........
28/09/2010
Pablojinko said:
Hello everybody...

I'm so happy to know that many of you have their visas already and many are now here in Canada =)

Unfortunely, I'm still waiting. We haven't heard a single thing from the Embassy in Caracas. We'll hit the 8-month mark on August 4th and it's been 10 month away from my wife. I can't go there because I have to renew my permanent resident card. Things in Venezuela are getting worst every minute. Violence, political tension. It's horrible to think my wife is there and that I can't be with her. :(

From what I've read, in Caracas the PR are been processed in 9-10 months. If that is truth, we have to hold on for a couple on months more. Like I always say to my wife: "we have to think that in the end, this is going to be a little sacrifice compared to the life of opportunities and happiness we'll have here"

Once again, Congratulations to everyone with their shinny Visas in their passport ;D

Pablo
I see in your signature that you've applied for your CSQ but you don't list having received it. Is your signature just not updated or do you not have it yet? There was someone else recently that went months without their file being processed because something with wrong with the hold CSQ process. If you don't have yours yet I would be making some calls! If you do, then just ignore :)

alpesantezo

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-01-2010
Med's Request
16-09-2010
Med's Done....
19-09-2010
Interview........
NO!
Passport Req..
16-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
01-01-2011
Pablojinko said:
Hello everybody...

Pablo
Hi Pablojinko the same picture with me away from my husband and waiting but i am being process through Bogota so far has been a long waiting .. hope things get better for us... my embassy takes from 10 to 18 months to process them dbu i have my fingers crossed to have a better timeline... patience patience

sulo

Star Member
Nov 15, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2009
File Transfer...
15-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2010
Hi,
Anything new Vaani?
sulo

Pablojinko

Oct 30, 2009
Montreal, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2009
plumosa said:
I see in your signature that you've applied for your CSQ but you don't list having received it. Is your signature just not updated or do you not have it yet? There was someone else recently that went months without their file being processed because something with wrong with the hold CSQ process. If you don't have yours yet I would be making some calls! If you do, then just ignore :)
Sorry, I just forgot to update my signature :-[. Yes we received the CSQ for my wife and according to the letter we received it was sent inmediatly to Caracas. They said all the papers regarding Quebec will be send by them to the visa office. Our files arrived to the Embassy in Caracas on December 4. I received the CSQ on dec. 17, just one week after I filed our papers to the Québec government (very fast indeed) and I sent it to my wife in Venezuela, but supposedly she doesn't have to do anything with that until she arrives at the airport here in Montreal.

So all of our papers are in Caracas. We just have to wait... :(

Thanks for your reply

Pablojinko

Oct 30, 2009
Montreal, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2009
alpesantezo said:
Hi Pablojinko the same picture with me away from my husband and waiting but i am being process through Bogota so far has been a long waiting .. hope things get better for us... my embassy takes from 10 to 18 months to process them dbu i have my fingers crossed to have a better timeline... patience patience
Hey Alpesantezo!

I heard that the Bogota Embassy has really long timelines, but you have to have faith that everything will go through fast... All we can do is have patience. Also, like I said before in this thread, I'm more than grateful to the blackberry, skype and all the things that make this path more bearable...

I wish you the best of lucks and hope to hear good news from you in the future and from everyone in this thread =)

Pablo

mishca21

Jul 30, 2010
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi! I'm new here. I would just like to follow those who got their DM status on July 20th. Haven't received any yet from the embassy kasi. Inip na inip na husband ko in Canada :D

Brief time line:
App. in Canada - Nov. 30, 2009
App. processed - Dec. 23, 2009
App. in Manila - March 24, 2010
App. processed (ECAS) - March 30, 2010
Add requirements - June 18, 2010
Medical's done - June 16, 2010
Med. forwarded - June 24, 2010
Got DM on July 20, 2010

tarapoto

Jun 17, 2010
We just heard from the embassy in Lima for the first time since we received first contact (the letter confirming the start of the application process on Dec 28, 2009)!!!!!!!!!!!!! First contact was December 2009, second contact now August 4, 2010

Two days ago my wife took in the receipt of the right of landing fee and they emailed her the next day! They asked for two additional documents showing that she has never been imprisoned as well as updated contact information and her passport!! They also said the medical will expire end of October and asked if she will be able to fly to Canada before that date. If they ask for your passport, does that mean they will issue the visa? And does anyone know roughly how long it takes after you send the passport? And do they call you for an interview before that? I am so full of anticipation i can hardly speak! Here's hoping the rest of the process will be speedy!

alpesantezo

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-01-2010
Med's Request
16-09-2010
Med's Done....
19-09-2010
Interview........
NO!
Passport Req..
16-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
01-01-2011
Anything frm the embassy but hubby is smart so i am with him right now!!1. i realize is not the visa what i want is him... bu...
Thanks for the strengh Pablojinko.. hope everything get better for you too!!

alpesantezo

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-01-2010
Med's Request
16-09-2010
Med's Done....
19-09-2010
Interview........
NO!
Passport Req..
16-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
01-01-2011
no news.. still waitng ???

Pablojinko

Oct 30, 2009
Montreal, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2009
Hello everyone...

Well last month (august) we heard from the embassy. They contacted us via our lawyer to request my wife's CSQ (altough in theory it was sent by the Quebec Government last december). The email said "In order to continue with your client's Permanent Residence process, the Immigration Officer is requesting Mrs. Aguzzi's CSQ". The next day she went to the embassy with her CSQ to deliver it. The lady from the embassy just said "I don't know the status of your application, that's information only the IO has"

I felt good just to know that at least they have our file in process, but it's been more than a month since then and I lose my patience again... :(

My wife's medicals will expire next october. We think she should go to the embassy to tell them what should we do, if she needs to redo the medicals or what...

That's the only update I have... Days go by, sure, it's one day closer to the moment I'll pick up my wife at the airport... but this has been the most horrible thing I've ever faced in my life. We have been patients but it's hard not to feel angry or desperate... But I just can take a deep breath and let time do his job...

Hope to hear only good news from you guys...

Pablo