+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

nddec

Jun 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-12-2010
AOR Received.
27-1-2011
File Transfer...
7-1-2011
Med's Done....
25-11-2010
Passport Req..
27-1-2011(Sent it in March. ND recd it on 10th March
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2011
Hi
my address vanished from the e cas page.. Does that mean anything?

mewe

Dec 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
Doc's Request.
na
Nomination.....
na
AOR Received.
05-04-2011
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
26-3-2011
Med's Request
na
Med's Done....
29-11-2010
Interview........
04-07-2011
Passport Req..
09-05-2011
Hello every bdy

i m really thankful to the people of this forum
you all have been a strength and a ray of hope for me, u all never let my hopes go dwn

my interview was on 4 th july, i recieved a letter regarding the same on 30th june and the letter was dated 27th june
and the same was updated on e cas on 30th

the interview questions were mre specific to my case as it was a love marriage nothing outside it.

AND ECAS UPDATED WID IN PROCESS ON 5THjune and the very next day it changed to decision made and
I RECIEVED MY PASSPORT ON 7TH MAY AND GOT MY TICKETS BOOKED ON AI FOR 15TH JUL 2010

SRY TO ALL THOSE WHOM I DIDNT REPLIED AS I WAS ENJYING MY SELF AND WANT TO GET RID OF ALL THESE TENSION

ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO ALL.......................

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
Girmi said:
Does anyone know .. How many times & which day in 7 days does Ecas status changes ?

Website claims that Ecas is updated as weekly on Tuesday .. but let me know ..which other day ..if any one has noticed changes ..

i have seen people telling that for them e-cas changed on sunday morning (toronto time) as well...apart from tuesdays...but again...there is no set time for e-cas as to when it gets updated....hope this helps :)

good luck :)

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
Girmi said:
Hi... My status on ecas is saying Application received by New delhi on April 29, 2011. & PPR was on May 11, 2011 & additional document request was End of May as well... its been a long time for all this.. but status is still same. as beginning.

Lets hope for the best : )

GOOD LUCK ! :D

u should be hearing from chc nd soon....as per ur timeline...it's been more than a month and a half since chc nd had ur pp....looks like the change u will see on e-cas is coming....

keep us posted and good luck :)

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
brin said:
Update..

My husband received the ppt bk with visa this morning..! Visa issued date: July 5th.

We are officially done with ND with no hiccups.....! :D :D :D Total processing time 4 mnths and and 3 weeks from the time application sent to CPC!

@ Confused....waiting to hear the same from u!!!! :)

congrats :)

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
sophiaman said:
Hey guys update from my side

We received XXX application for permanent residence on June 1, 2011.

We started processing XXX's application on July 6, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

I still have to submit my PP as I got PPR yesterday on July 7 posted on June 13.
Everything looks good and I should hear something good this month or no
Please give your valuable suggestions on this.
All the best to everyone

everything looks good....just send ur pp and wait for the visa :)

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
Browneagle said:
Hello
My status changed to in process on Friday night as it says we have started processing file on XX July and received medical results. I was wondering how much time it will take to change it to decision made or get the passport back from them.
Thanks

it all depeneds when u get the pp and when u send them....also...how much time does it take chc nd to do the background check...if everything goes well...u should hear something from them with in 2 months after u send ur pp...

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
Confused2011 said:
GUESS WHAT EVERONE!!!!!!

We received XXXXXXXXXXXX's application for permanent residence on April 18, 2011.

We started processing XXXXXXXXXXX's application on July 5, 2011.

A decision has been made on XXXXXXXXXXXX's application. The office will contact XXXXXXX concerning this decision.

CONGRATS BRIN!!!!

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
Girmi said:
Hellooo everyone & DNT add more to Green Zone now !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good News !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DECISION MADE ON ECAS UPDATES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE CHECKED & was updates as SUNDAY ( odd day for me ...since everyone else was getting updates on Tuesday, & Saturday)

We received your application for permanent residence on April 29, 2011.

We started processing your application on July 6, 2011.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Lets hope for best now .. I will let you guys know more what happened by next week.

Cheers !

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
mewe said:
Hello every bdy

you all have been a strength and a ray of hope for me, u all never let my hopes go dwn

my interview was on 4 th july, i recieved a letter regarding the same on 30th june and the letter was dated 27th june

the interview questions were mre specific to my case as it was a love marriage nothing outside it.

AND ECAS UPDATED WID IN PROCESS ON 5THjune and the very next day it changed to decision made and
I RECIEVED MY PASSPORT ON 7TH MAY AND GOT MY TICKETS BOOKED ON AI FOR 15TH JUL 2010

SRY TO ALL THOSE WHOM I DIDNT REPLIED AS I WAS ENJYING MY SELF AND WANT TO GET RID OF ALL THESE TENSION

congrats and safe travels :)

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
congratulations!! well deserved!!

mewe said:
Hello every bdy