+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

Cool_5

Star Member
Jun 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Minku...
I really got worried with the reply, i read others reply and they looked different..
all the best to u also.. did u send them a mail ??? ur timeline are quite similar to mine.

minku9

May 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
File Transfer...
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
22-07-2010 (sent July 29)
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2010 (mailed out on 26-10-2010) recv Oct 28
ya, i got a similar reply last Thursday "pending final review"....i feel its going to be a while for me...man, i hate every minute of it!!! sooo close yet soooo far!

Cool_5

Star Member
Jun 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey minku, can u paste the email u received... and when u got that mail..

xyrus

Jun 24, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-08-2010, USA PCC - sent on Sept. 1st
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
18-06-2010
Med's Done....
12-04-2010
Passport Req..
08-07-2010 (Sent to Visa Office on 21-07-2010)
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2010 (Rec'd PP: 16-10-2010)
LANDED..........
22-10-2010
Cool_5 said:
Hey Guys, Need ur help...

I ahve mailed cic delhi yesterday asking my status , they have replied me as -

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Please note that the file is nearing final review. Very soon you will receive the decision and your passport through registered post.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

C.S.A.
Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

This mail is something very different form the mail Bythebook and dilneet and other have recieved.. Does it means i m will not get a visa ??? i m soooo worried....
please let me know ur thoughts...
Ditto minku9! U will receive your PP with visa very soon!

minku9

May 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
File Transfer...
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Mine was identical to DEEP's email

Cool_5

Star Member
Jun 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I went to old pages, is this the mail ur recieved-

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We acknowledge that our office has received ONE original passport for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team, where it may take several more days for a final review to take place to ensure all requirements have met for visa issuance.

This file is currently pending final review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as the review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants in case any further documentation or information is required. If the officer is satisfied all requirements have been met, visas will be issued, following which we will return the passports to the applicant by registered mail. Kindly note that it can take several days for registered mail to reach its destination.

Please be advised that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. We can assure you that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

We trust that this information will be of assistance

minku9

May 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
File Transfer...
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Here u go....WHEN did u email them??? can u plz share ur timeline!

We acknowledge that our office has received one original passports for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team, where it may take several more days for a final review to take place to ensure all requirements have met for visa issuance.

This file is currently pending final review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as the review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants in case any further documentation or information is required. If the officer is satisfied all requirements have been met, visas will be issued, following which we will return the passports to the applicant by registered mail. Kindly note that it can take several days for registered mail to reach its destination.

Please be advised that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. We can assure you that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

Cool_5

Star Member
Jun 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I mailed them yesterday.

my time lines are -

file reached missis:28 may 2010
sponsorship approved:28 june2010
processing started at visa office:15 july2010
ppr:29 july2010
sent passport:30 july2010

Cool_5

Star Member
Jun 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys... Do u really think this is some positive sign... I really had very different reply for u guys...It just made me more confused

dilneet

Star Member
Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 MAY 2010
AOR Received.
18 JUNE 2010
File Transfer...
15 JUNE 2010
Passport Req..
9 JULY 2010
VISA ISSUED...
18 AUGUST 2010
Cool_5 said:
Hey Guys, Need ur help...

I ahve mailed cic delhi yesterday asking my status , they have replied me as -

Please note that the file is nearing final review. Very soon you will receive the decision and your passport through registered post.

C.S.A.
Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

This mail is something very different form the mail Bythebook and dilneet and other have recieved.. Does it means i m will not get a visa ??? i m soooo worried....
please let me know ur thoughts...
it means you will get your visa within this week.CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool_5

Star Member
Jun 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks dilneet.. i just old posts. u got the similar mail around 13aug and u got ur visa on 23 aug.. i m just crossing my fingers...

ipskang

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010
File Transfer...
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2010
LANDED..........
09-09-2010
Guys,

I had send them mail twice and last time was on 12 AUG. I got reply same twice that Background checks r going blah blah

I will mail them tomm to ask my latest update as I share same timeline with Minku!!

Mr. Cool, from which state you belong???