+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

kittyamul

Aug 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi SinghBoi

I see tat u hve sent the passport on Aug 2 or 3rd.

When did ur ecas status change to Decision made.

Also did u mail them in between asking for the status?

singhboi

Jun 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hiyaaa kittyamul...

hope u doin gud...

CHC delhi recieved my passport on 3rd aug... and they issued the visa on 18 aug...and i recieved passport on 23 aug...
it woz super fast ...
naa i neva emailed them... wots goin on wid ur file???
PEACE

vigi

Aug 17, 2010
Hi Xyrus,
I had the same case as abcone and your's. I can provide the details of my case if this helps you
For me it took almost 13 days to process my finger prints after credit card was charged and another 10days to get the Post from FBI which is a registered post.

I sent my finger prints for FBI clearance in Feb 2010 and after 13 weeks of processing(credit card charged everything done) got to know that they could not read them. Its not to scare you at all I actually got the finger prints done before a local police officer who was supposed to be finger print expert too. But unfortunately of no use.

I then have them done again at J. K Consultany(professional fingerprint expert) which was costly.
I sent the finger prints again in May 1st week and in mean while filed my PR application on June14th 2010. I called FBI on July 17th and was told that my processing was complete on July 15th and they will be posting the results latest by 19th July. To my luck they sent it before 19th and I received it on 23rdJuly, before i was asked for Passport at ND office so was able to submit it with my passport.
FBI sends it in registered post so no worries if you haven't send the prepaid envelope.

I would suggest you to call FBI to know the status and they should be able to tell you if process is complete. I also checked them in second time if my finger prints were read and the result. They confirmed that finger prints were read and result cannot be disclosed.
Bottom line if the finger prints were as clear as they show online samples(with archs and loop clearly visible) it should be safe.

Good Luck to you...I am sure you will get it right the first time.

You may check my timelines below: and hope it helps:

Finger prints sent to FBI for 1st time: Feb 2010
Finger prints rejected by FBI: 23 rd April
Finger prints taken from J.K consultancy and sent again: May 1st week
PR Application Filed: June 14th
Sponsorship approved: July 15th
FBI confirmed file is processed on 15th July
FBI final report received: 23rd July
ND started PR file processing: Aug 4th
PPR: 17th Aug
Passport and FBI report sent: 17th Aug
Passport reached ND office: 18th Aug
Other documents sent to ND(Silly of me why i didn't sent them with passport): 18th August
Waiting since then...

kittyamul

Aug 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi singhboi

I sent the passport on aug 9th and it reached delhi on aug 10th.No message after that.

xyrus

Jun 24, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-08-2010, USA PCC - sent on Sept. 1st
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
18-06-2010
Med's Done....
12-04-2010
Passport Req..
08-07-2010 (Sent to Visa Office on 21-07-2010)
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2010 (Rec'd PP: 16-10-2010)
LANDED..........
22-10-2010
Many thanks for such a detailed response. I appreciate.

Even I got my fingerprints done from J.K Consultancy. Their office is in Dwarka now. They told me that my prints should be accepted and 99% there won't be a problem.

Its exactly been 1 week since my CC got charged, Aug 18. So I should sit back for at least 2 weeks more! I did call them a couple of times since day before, after I received a call from CHC. At first a lady answered and told me that my file is in process, this was day before yesterday. I asked her if my prints were accepted and if the mail was sent out, as my CC was charged, she simply told me its under process and it would take a couple of weeks more. Yesterday, a guy answered and narrated the same story but was polite and helpful. He told me to call again by end of next week to confirm. I even emailed them but got the same response...

Quick Q: In case of Registered post, is it the kind in which we acknowledge receipt of the mail by signing a form and handing it over to the mailman? Or is the letter simply delivered to our mail box? Sorry for my ignorance....

I wish I had the letter before hand! Thanks so much for easing my anxiety. At least I can relax now for 2 weeks now! All the best to u, here's hoping for a speedy PR approval for u!

Rachel

Dec 18, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI(Dependent child )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-5-2010
AOR Received.
28-6-2010(Missisauga)
File Transfer...
22-6-2010
Med's Done....
30-3-2010
Passport Req..
30-7-2010
VISA ISSUED...
20-8-2010 ( GOT IT ON 27-8-2010)
kittyamul said:
Hi singhboi

I sent the passport on aug 9th and it reached delhi on aug 10th.No message after that.
Dont worry,I sent mine on aug 2nd n it reached them on aug 4th...It says decision made on aug 24th(after 20 days)...urs reached on aug 10th so wait till aug 30th...dont email them again so fast...just wait for 2 more weeks...timeline after PPR just varies from person to person...some get visa soon and some have to wait for months...RELAX A BIT...I am sure u'll hear from them soon...GOOD LUCK...SENDING VISA VIBES TO U...:)

DPM

Aug 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Racheal, I think ur case was the fastest one in the forum..maybe of dependent child...Others have to wait a bit...even I sent my PP on 30 Jul 10...even before u but till date no update...Hoping for the best...and Congrats to You!

deep8885

Aug 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i emailed them from my wife's id two days ago and this is what they said.. any inputs??? similar response as others

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We acknowledge that our office has received one original passports for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team, where it may take several more days for a final review to take place to ensure all requirements have met for visa issuance.

This file is currently pending final review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as the review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants in case any further documentation or information is required. If the officer is satisfied all requirements have been met, visas will be issued, following which we will return the passports to the applicant by registered mail. Kindly note that it can take several days for registered mail to reach its destination.

Please be advised that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. We can assure you that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

strange they didnt reply me when i emailed them.. anyways

kittyamul

Aug 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rachel

Feeling much much relieved after seeing ur reply.thanks a lot.Wish you and your kid a very happy and safe journey to canada :)

vigi

Aug 17, 2010
Hi Xyrus, yes it is registered so sign and take from mailman.
You may check with FBI by end of this week of mid of next may be. Once they say process is complete then they can confirm if finger prints were read. Don't worry, J.K. is good and should not be a problem.

Good Luck

xyrus

Jun 24, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
18-06-2010
Med's Done....
12-04-2010
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22-10-2010
deep8885 > Their response translates to >> ALL IS WELL (so far)!! U should be getting your passport back with visa within 2 weeks if there is no other requirement from their end! Good Luck.

xyrus

Jun 24, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
18-06-2010
Med's Done....
12-04-2010
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22-10-2010
vigi, thanks! I feel much better and relaxed now....Good luck to u too! I'll call FBI sometime next week...

minku9

May 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
File Transfer...
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
22-07-2010 (sent July 29)
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2010 (mailed out on 26-10-2010) recv Oct 28
Hey Deep - i got the same reply last Thursday (been about a week now)....dont know what the hell they are doing, i have seen people get their visa (after this email) within a day or two....but NOT ME!!!!

So i'm here waiting!

Cool_5

Star Member
Jun 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys, Need ur help...

I ahve mailed cic delhi yesterday asking my status , they have replied me as -

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Please note that the file is nearing final review. Very soon you will receive the decision and your passport through registered post.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

C.S.A.
Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

This mail is something very different form the mail Bythebook and dilneet and other have recieved.. Does it means i m will not get a visa ??? i m soooo worried....
please let me know ur thoughts...

minku9

May 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
File Transfer...
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
22-07-2010 (sent July 29)
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2010 (mailed out on 26-10-2010) recv Oct 28
i think this means u WILL get ur visa and processing is almost done! good luck....