+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

pinder123

May 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2012
AOR Received.
26/06/2012
File Transfer...
26/06/2012
Med's Done....
10-02-2012
Interview........
29-10-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
can someone please add me to the spreadhsheet....
APPLIED MARCH 19TH APPLICATION RECIEVED BY MISSISAUGA OFFICE ON 21ST OF MARCH 2012
VO NEW DELHI.....WAITING FOR APPROVAL :(

sumitd

Apr 16, 2012
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
AOR Received.
12-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-06-2012
Passport Req..
05-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-30-2012/ PP received on the 7th of September
LANDED..........
September 21-2012
pinder123 said:
can someone please add me to the spreadhsheet....
APPLIED MARCH 19TH APPLICATION RECIEVED BY MISSISAUGA OFFICE ON 21ST OF MARCH 2012
VO NEW DELHI.....WAITING FOR APPROVAL :(
Your approval should be done by now according to me if your file was in CPC-O..

i was you i would call them Monday morning 8a.m EST and m pretty sure they will give you some good news.

But if your file is with CPC-M, i am not sure what they are upto.....

Sumit

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee helppppppppppppppppppppppp

Today i was checking my final paper sent and i found big mistake done by wife...on form IMM 1344F my wife signed by mistake on co signer column .....so i want to send that form again with her signature at first applicant column......i dont know what to do please suggest..i know its becos of our negligence ....can experts please help me in this wat can be done.....should i call customer care or send them the new form again please helppppppppppp

Thanks
Abhishek

sumitd

Apr 16, 2012
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
AOR Received.
12-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-06-2012
Passport Req..
05-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-30-2012/ PP received on the 7th of September
LANDED..........
September 21-2012
abhi292000 said:
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee helppppppppppppppppppppppp

Today i was checking my final paper sent and i found big mistake done by wife...on form IMM 1344F my wife signed by mistake on co signer column .....so i want to send that form again with her signature at first applicant column......i dont know what to do please suggest..i know its becos of our negligence ....can experts please help me in this wat can be done.....should i call customer care or send them the new form again please helppppppppppp

Thanks
Abhishek
Hey Abhishek,

dnt worry about it....worst case scenario they will ask you to resend that form 1344...you sending them any document wont do any good because they have not even reviewed your file...

Just sit back and relax and wait for them to send you the request to resubmit the form....just keep the form ready so once you get the request, send it of.....it might delay your case by One or Two weeks max...

So dnt worry at all....we are all human and mistake is part f out life...

Sumit..

rehan1981

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
07-04-2012
File Transfer...
10-01-2012
Med's Done....
09-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Got an update from MP yesterday, he said interview is waived and New Delhi is waiting for security and criminality check and he cannot do anything now as it can happen tomorrow or it may take a few months nobody can tell , its almost close to 5 months since I submitted my Passport along with Medicals and Police Clearance , I wish I hadn't quit my job after getting PPR hoping to get my passport within 2 months of my notice period at work and fly immediately after that to be with my wife that certainly has not happened and I am sitting home getting even more frustrated at these procedures I mean why request Passport if you are going to take such a long time . Hoping to be with my wife atleast by 10th July ( Our 3rd reception ceremony) .

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
Hi Sumit,

Thanks for revert..but i have heard in forum if our application is wrong they send u back full package with out asking for corrected form adn then again i need to reapply and same process again...shit man i cant wait again three months......so like u said i will send the corrected form and hope for the best

I m really very upset and stressed becos of this situation dont want my application to come back hope my corrected form is accepted by them

do u know any people who had similar problem...i was also thinking of calling call center and ask them as well for the solution

please advise

Abhi

sumitd said:
Hey Abhishek,

dnt worry about it....worst case scenario they will ask you to resend that form 1344...you sending them any document wont do any good because they have not even reviewed your file...

Just sit back and relax and wait for them to send you the request to resubmit the form....just keep the form ready so once you get the request, send it of.....it might delay your case by One or Two weeks max...

So dnt worry at all....we are all human and mistake is part f out life...

Sumit..

PUJA

Apr 19, 2012
rehan1981 said:
Got an update from MP yesterday, he said interview is waived and New Delhi is waiting for security and criminality check and he cannot do anything now as it can happen tomorrow or it may take a few months nobody can tell , its almost close to 5 months since I submitted my Passport along with Medicals and Police Clearance , I wish I hadn't quit my job after getting PPR hoping to get my passport within 2 months of my notice period at work and fly immediately after that to be with my wife that certainly has not happened and I am sitting home getting even more frustrated at these procedures I mean why request Passport if you are going to take such a long time . Hoping to be with my wife atleast by 10th July ( Our 3rd reception ceremony) .
Did u have any travel History?

easyspirit

Star Member
Nov 9, 2011
APPLIED IN DECEMBER 2011, STILL WAITING

HELLO,
I SPONSORED MY HUSBAND IN DECEMBER 2011, AND HIS FILE WAS SENT FROM MISSISSAUGA TO NEW DELHI IN MID FEBRUARY. HE SUBMITTED HIS PASSPORT AND ALL FINAL PAPERS IN MARCH BEGINNING. ANY IDEA WHEN IT WILL GET PROCESSED? WE HAVNT HEARD FROM THEM AT ALL.. WE DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THE INITIAL REVIEW IS DONE. HIS 6 MONTHS PROCESSING TIME SHOULD BE OVER IN AUGUST, BUT TODAY THEY EXTENDED PROCESSING TIMES FOR FAMILY CLASS TO 8 MONTHS FOR NEW DELHI. HAS ANYONE APPLIED AROUND THE SAME TIME FRAME AND HEARD ANYTHING? HIS STATUS ONLINE STILL SHOWS "APPLICATION RECEIVED DEC 2011".. WHICH WAS INITIALLY UPDATED BY MISSISSAUGA OFFICE.

easyspirit

Star Member
Nov 9, 2011
apks said:
Hi Ash,

I don't have any updates yet..it still shows application received..
As fare as travel history is concerned my wife was in Canada for 4 years as a student and later on a work permit..
So i don't know if that would delay the process..I hope not
Hi apks,
Any updates yet? i have sponsored my husband too and have a similar timeline as u. sponsored on dec 2011, application transferred to ND visa on feb 2, 2012. passport submitted on march 6, 2012. Application status still shows "application received/medical received". my husband lived in canada for 8 years on student permit, then work permit which expired in jan 2012 and he left for india in february.

ashkhullar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012(by e-mail)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2012 by mail, sent 17.05.2012,received by ND on 18th may ,(in process on 13th june 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 27-07-12
LANDED..........
in canada since 7th August 2012
easyspirit said:
Hi apks,
Any updates yet? i have sponsored my husband too and have a similar timeline as u. sponsored on dec 2011, application transferred to ND visa on feb 2, 2012. passport submitted on march 6, 2012. Application status still shows "application received/medical received". my husband lived in canada for 8 years on student permit, then work permit which expired in jan 2012 and he left for india in february.
hi apks
My status shows "in process" from 13th june but not changes after that ,i am worried about this because i have no travel history & a straight forward case so i dont know that how much time will they take for decision made ....... ;)

fadil80

Oct 6, 2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
Hi,

I received my GCMS notes.

Medical: Passed
Eligibility: Not started
Security clearance : not started
Criminality clearance : not started

It did not mentioned anything about Interview. Does it mean that its waived?

Appreciate any comments.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
fadil80 said:
Hi,

I received my GCMS notes.

Medical: Passed
Eligibility: Not started
Security clearance : not started
Criminality clearance : not started

It did not mentioned anything about Interview. Does it mean that its waived?

Appreciate any comments.
IMPORTANT - when did you send request for GCMS, like when did you order them and did you get them by email? how long does it take to get GCMS from ND? was there any other notes on it besides that about your case, like details of the officer's thoughts about your case? need some help, I just applied for GCMS!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: also i dont think they looked at your applciation yet since initial eligibility review is not started yet, so interview is not waved yet.

thanks and good luck! :)

canwifesponsor

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2011
File Transfer...
02-02-2012
Med's Done....
08-10-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-02-2012 - Showing In Process 14-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2012 - PP received 17-07-2012 - Still no DM on Ecas
LANDED..........
will land on 24-07-2012 on our wedding anniversary
Re: APPLIED IN DECEMBER 2011, STILL WAITING

easyspirit said:
HELLO,
I SPONSORED MY HUSBAND IN DECEMBER 2011, AND HIS FILE WAS SENT FROM MISSISSAUGA TO NEW DELHI IN MID FEBRUARY. HE SUBMITTED HIS PASSPORT AND ALL FINAL PAPERS IN MARCH BEGINNING. ANY IDEA WHEN IT WILL GET PROCESSED? WE HAVNT HEARD FROM THEM AT ALL.. WE DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THE INITIAL REVIEW IS DONE. HIS 6 MONTHS PROCESSING TIME SHOULD BE OVER IN AUGUST, BUT TODAY THEY EXTENDED PROCESSING TIMES FOR FAMILY CLASS TO 8 MONTHS FOR NEW DELHI. HAS ANYONE APPLIED AROUND THE SAME TIME FRAME AND HEARD ANYTHING? HIS STATUS ONLINE STILL SHOWS "APPLICATION RECEIVED DEC 2011".. WHICH WAS INITIALLY UPDATED BY MISSISSAUGA OFFICE.
I have exactly the same story as you but we contacted our MP to get an update. You might want to do that as well as it can speed up the process and get things moving. Good luck!

Cricket365

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Currently in Toronto
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
transfered to ND on 27th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
September, 2011
Interview........
31st July 2012
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
ashunandal said:
IMPORTANT - when did you send request for GCMS, like when did you order them and did you get them by email? how long does it take to get GCMS from ND? was there any other notes on it besides that about your case, like details of the officer's thoughts about your case? need some help, I just applied for GCMS!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: also i dont think they looked at your applciation yet since initial eligibility review is not started yet, so interview is not waved yet.

thanks and good luck! :)
Hi , Did you get the RPRF request with your PPR mail

waheguruji

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 15,2012
File Transfer...
august 15,2012
Passport Req..
sept 01.2012
VISA ISSUED...
jan 14,2013
LANDED..........
soon
sorry guys may i knw what are GCMS notes are?