+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

Cricket365

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Currently in Toronto
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
transfered to ND on 27th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
September, 2011
Interview........
31st July 2012
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
ashunandal said:
IMPORTANT - when did you send request for GCMS, like when did you order them and did you get them by email? how long does it take to get GCMS from ND? was there any other notes on it besides that about your case, like details of the officer's thoughts about your case? need some help, I just applied for GCMS!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: also i dont think they looked at your applciation yet since initial eligibility review is not started yet, so interview is not waved yet.

thanks and good luck! :)
Did you receive any PPR yet?

easyspirit

Star Member
Nov 9, 2011
Re: APPLIED IN DECEMBER 2011, STILL WAITING

canwifesponsor said:
I have exactly the same story as you but we contacted our MP to get an update. You might want to do that as well as it can speed up the process and get things moving. Good luck!
Hi thank u for replying. I'm very new to this I just joined the forum. Can I ask you what is the MP? Do u mean the member of parliament and how do I contact them? Pls help! What's ur current status n how exactly did it help u? Thanks!

Cricket365

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Currently in Toronto
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
September, 2011
Interview........
31st July 2012
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Experts, What does it mean receiving interview without any PPR ?

nancy...

Jun 17, 2012
Hey I have been reading this forum from past 2 weeks... my husband applied in jan 17 2012...got sponsership approval april 10th...nothing after that...no PPR ..Nothing..... Is there anyone else in same situation...

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rehan1981 said:
Got an update from MP yesterday, he said interview is waived and New Delhi is waiting for security and criminality check and he cannot do anything now as it can happen tomorrow or it may take a few months nobody can tell , its almost close to 5 months since I submitted my Passport along with Medicals and Police Clearance , I wish I hadn't quit my job after getting PPR hoping to get my passport within 2 months of my notice period at work and fly immediately after that to be with my wife that certainly has not happened and I am sitting home getting even more frustrated at these procedures I mean why request Passport if you are going to take such a long time . Hoping to be with my wife atleast by 10th July ( Our 3rd reception ceremony) .
Really sorry to hear this. Yes, it's so frustrating - other visa offices don't do this, so why does Delhi? Hang in there, hopefully it won't be much longer. When did you send your application in by the way?

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhi292000 said:
Hi Sumit,

Thanks for revert..but i have heard in forum if our application is wrong they send u back full package with out asking for corrected form adn then again i need to reapply and same process again...*censored word* man i cant wait again three months......so like u said i will send the corrected form and hope for the best

I m really very upset and stressed becos of this situation dont want my application to come back hope my corrected form is accepted by them

do u know any people who had similar problem...i was also thinking of calling call center and ask them as well for the solution

please advise

Abhi
Abhi, I think sumit is right. Your application may not have been opened yet so if you send the corrected form now, CIC may not be able to match it up with your original package. Definitely contact the call centre and see what they advise. It seems absurd that your whole package would be returned just because of this issue; it would make more sense if they just asked for the corrected form when they start their review. Hope this all turns out well.

Cricket365

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Currently in Toronto
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
September, 2011
Interview........
31st July 2012
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet

CAPRWIFE

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2012
File Transfer...
July 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 15, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012 ND received on: July 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with Visa received on : Sep 17, 2012
Re: APPLIED IN DECEMBER 2011, STILL WAITING

Yes MP means Member of Parliament.

Please find your local MP using your postal code in this link below. If possible send an email and meet them in person to get an update on your file.

Good Luck !
http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

easyspirit said:
Hi thank u for replying. I'm very new to this I just joined the forum. Can I ask you what is the MP? Do u mean the member of parliament and how do I contact them? Pls help! What's ur current status n how exactly did it help u? Thanks!

CAPRWIFE

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2012
File Transfer...
July 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 15, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
PPR - PassPort Request
GCMS - Its a immigration database system where all the updates on the immigration applications are stored.

easyspirit said:
what is PPR? and GCMS notes?

CAPRWIFE

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2012
File Transfer...
July 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 15, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
They may want to verify / double check some of your information.

May be on your travel history or marriage genuinity.
Cricket365 said:

Cricket365

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Currently in Toronto
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
September, 2011
Interview........
31st July 2012
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
CAPRWIFE said:
They may want to verify / double check some of your information.

May be on your travel history or marriage genuinity.
Have you heard this happened to someone else before?

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nancy... said:
Hey I have been reading this forum from past 2 weeks... my husband applied in jan 17 2012...got sponsership approval april 10th...nothing after that...no PPR ..Nothing..... Is there anyone else in same situation...
You should have received your passport request 2-3 weeks after sponsorship approval, so looks like something fell through the cracks. You should contact Delhi immediately to see if they sent you a PPR via mail or email (did you provide this on your app form?). At the same time, consider contacting your MP to seek his/her help in getting a faster response from Delhi.

sumitd

Apr 16, 2012
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
AOR Received.
12-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-06-2012
Passport Req..
05-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-30-2012/ PP received on the 7th of September
LANDED..........
September 21-2012
abhi292000 said:
Hi Sumit,

Thanks for revert..but i have heard in forum if our application is wrong they send u back full package with out asking for corrected form adn then again i need to reapply and same process again...*censored word* man i cant wait again three months......so like u said i will send the corrected form and hope for the best

I m really very upset and stressed becos of this situation dont want my application to come back hope my corrected form is accepted by them

do u know any people who had similar problem...i was also thinking of calling call center and ask them as well for the solution

please advise

Abhi
Hey Abhi,

yes i have heard worst scenarios then yours.....CPC understand the importance of you application and your waiting as well, they might wait for you to resend the form but CANNOT send the full package back to you as they know themselves that would be unfair.

They will only return the full package if you are missing majority of documents from the document checklist...so as long as you have all the docs line up you should be ok, one sign here and there wont make a difference as i said they might ask you to resend it....thats it...

Sumit

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
05-APR-12 (In Process 05-MAY)
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
Does your ecas says 'In Process?' I was approved as a sponsor on April 5 (Applied Jan 19), and we haven't gotten a PPR yet, but our application shows started processing on May 5th.

Is your mailing address in India? If not, they wait a while before asking for PP.

nancy... said: