+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
newdelhi2011 said:
There are different theories on that too.
As per one theory, they transfer impotent documents/forms electronically and send package later to VO.
Another theory as per MD, they wait till they have few files for the same VO and they send an officer to that VO.

In any cases, once your stage 1 is complected, you should expect PPR within 30-60 days.
Are you accusing CIC that they are impotent?
I like it..!!

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
Suni123 said:
Hi every one......good news...

okay so...does this sound like a bollywood event to you guys? so i was on the way to mumbai from canada to see my wife who is from delhi. we had decided to meet in mumbai. so after i got out of the airport, i kept looking for her all around but couldn't find her. then getting mad and impatient, i called her and asked her where at the airport she is. she replied she is in delhi. i was like what the hell. why? then she said she got the visa!!!! these all happened only in between 11 hrs or so when i wasnt in touch with her while i was litrally on my flight. so yeah my wife finally got the visa. i am a june applicant and yes, no interview. the status remains unchanged, still in process. anyways, so for those who are still waiting, hang in there. it will come right to you. all you need is patience that i failed to convince even my wife to have.

Good luck..
quite dramatic!!
imagining your feeling when your spouse not in Airport,
and then next moment she says she got visa...that is like surfing a 30 feet wave..high and low!
good luck!

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
newdelhi2011 said:
There are different theories on that too.
As per one theory, they transfer impotent documents/forms electronically and send package later to VO.
Another theory as per MD, they wait till they have few files for the same VO and they send an officer to that VO.

In any cases, once your stage 1 is complected, you should expect PPR within 30-60 days.
Thank you for the information.

Anyone has statistics on how long they have taken to issue a visa after requesting your passport? Siva, you have an answer for this one? 8)

B

balibali

CanadiansWife said:

Anyone has statistics on how long they have taken to issue a visa after requesting your passport? Siva, you have an answer for this one? 8)
on average 80 days

Suni123

Dec 15, 2011
sivathegreat said:
quite dramatic!!
imagining your feeling when your spouse not in Airport,
and then next moment she says she got visa...that is like surfing a 30 feet wave..high and low!
good luck!
Thanx siva i wish u too get a sweet suprprising shock soon...
Good luck

Dreamsca

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/11
Doc's Request.
10/ NOV /11
Med's Done....
05/05/11
Passport Req..
1/ sept / 11 p p r date
Suni123 said:
Hi every one......good news...

okay so...does this sound like a bollywood event to you guys? so i was on the way to mumbai from canada to see my wife who is from delhi. we had decided to meet in mumbai. so after i got out of the airport, i kept looking for her all around but couldn't find her. then getting mad and impatient, i called her and asked her where at the airport she is. she replied she is in delhi. i was like what the hell. why? then she said she got the visa!!!! these all happened only in between 11 hrs or so when i wasnt in touch with her while i was litrally on my flight. so yeah my wife finally got the visa. i am a june applicant and yes, no interview. the status remains unchanged, still in process. anyways, so for those who are still waiting, hang in there. it will come right to you. all you need is patience that i failed to convince even my wife to have.

Good luck..
ohh thats good yaar have good life in canada with your spouse :)
may ALLAH Blesh you :) AAMIN

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vengat83 said:
From what I see so far, all ppl who got DM in Feb, got the visa directly without any updates in E-CAS.

So ND stopped updating E-CAS anymore ?!
m tired of this waiting,
address vanished from last 3weeks but no updates!!!!!!!!!!
this ND :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

rozine

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 July-2011
File Transfer...
8 Sep- 2011
Passport Req..
14 Oct- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan - 2012
kannadiga said:
Congratulations rozine !!!

So when are you ppl flying and to which city?
Thanks! We are flying to toronto..probably first week of march..

rozine

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 July-2011
File Transfer...
8 Sep- 2011
Passport Req..
14 Oct- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan - 2012
singhson said:
congrats
$10000 limit is cash
you can take your jewelry and other personal stuff custom free, just let the officer know. you have one year to bring your personal items custom free but you have to tell customs of what they are when you arrive the first time.
Thanks for the info!! :)

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
CanadiansWife said:

I calculated the avearage based on the data available in this site http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/family-class
(every body is there, kuku, kannadiga, shamsia..me) but to get an idea please see cases.
I think it i sless than 200 days and more than 150 days is the average (from date at CPC-M)

this site is very comprehensive and has lots of peoples data

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovergirl said:
Hello All
I got PPR last month ....
I got an email today from CHC ND to appear for finger prints ??? and I need to be there soon ...can someone plz advice what does that mean and why do they ask it....am a little tensed .
finger prints for what?????
i heard this first time from ND for someone!!!!!!!!

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovergirl said:
Yug i really dont know why they asked me am really tensed ...
may be they need it for security check!!!!!
don't wry i hope they gonna issue u visa!!!!!!

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
have u been to canada b4.................i think this can b the only reason
well wht ever the reason is dont worry go there n give them ur fp, trust me.... if ur relationship is genuine they have to give u visa
lovergirl said:
Hello All
I got PPR last month ....
I got an email today from CHC ND to appear for finger prints ??? and I need to be there soon ...can someone plz advice what does that mean and why do they ask it....am a little tensed .

ajy457

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
deven said:
@ Ajay

yes about the mail i.e. they do send important mails through regular registered Indian post

they will deliver it to address to which you have provided so for you question I would say that if you know your postman then let him know in advance that I am expecting important mail and if it is so please dont let it go back ......... if postman knows you or your family he may handled it to your family or may keep it with him until you are rechable.........

at our place we do get regular mails from postman and we already had inform him .........
Thanks for the info deven. I spoke to my wife and her parents about this and they said their postman knows them and will inform them if any important mail shows up.

Now we are ready for the passport, with visa stamped, to arrive unannounced. Bring it on ND!!! ;)

How are your preparations for the flight to Canada? I suppose you might be busy doing lots of shopping. Good Luck with all your preparations and journey to join your spouse.