+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

D

deven

CanadiansWife said:
Hey Yug,

I read some information the other day that should be useful for you. I read that before landing to Canada, your medical CAN'T be expired. You have to land before your medical expires. If I were you, I would go ahead and get my medicals done again, if it has expired already.

@yug

canadianswife is right you need to redo medical and send it to ND
and i think you have hired immigration lawyer ........what he is doing and what is his opinion

also what about your GCMS notes .....did you ordered it

garudha

Dec 11, 2010
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jun-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet...
AOR Received.
03-Aug-2012(Sponsorship)
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
Hopefully not again
Passport Req..
20-Aug-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
Nice to see some DMs again - congrats Shamsia and roger. Looks like the waiting has paid off, and it's nice to see other Junies getting visas - gives me more hope we may get through this pretty soon. And special thanks to shamsia for being a positive and helpful presence here, glad to hear you're finally getting your reward :)

We're still waiting for our official interview letter (only seen eCAS so far) and it's been 8 days since eCAS changed (a Sunday) so it's been in the mail longer than that. Which is strange given that it's being sent from Delhi to Gurgaon, and the PPR took 4 days only... We've just written a CSE to let them know it hasn't come, and we've asked if it's possible to move the interview forward (5 weeks seems like a long time to wait). Let's see what happens...

D

deven

CanadiansWife said:
Congrats Shamsia and Roger!! Happy Birthday Jun! Lots of things going on. I'm glad to see things moving along.

I have a few questions:

#1 - Whoever got your medicals done in India, did the DMP require for you to bring your passport with you?

#2- I asked this question a while ago on this forum, but got mixed answers, so was wondering what you guys would say about this one. I'm an Indian passport holder, but have been living in the US for my entire life, basically moved here when I was 5-6months old. I requested my criminal report from the FBI here, I'm thinking very hard to go to India when they request for my passport, I was wondering if I need to also send them my criminal background for India?? Even though I have never lived there (especially over the age of 18) or even visited!

FYI- I'm also doing my process from a lawyer who lives in Toronto. I'm only paying 2k. She's a family friend from so many years, so she's legit and a good lawyer! But there are others out there who scam, so do your research before signing with any consultant

yes you need to have passport for sure in India when going for medical with DMP

its from my twice personal experience in both old and new medical system

D

deven

garudha said:
Nice to see some DMs again - congrats Shamsia and roger. Looks like the waiting has paid off, and it's nice to see other Junies getting visas - gives me more hope we may get through this pretty soon. And special thanks to shamsia for being a positive and helpful presence here, glad to hear you're finally getting your reward :)

We're still waiting for our official interview letter (only seen eCAS so far) and it's been 8 days since eCAS changed (a Sunday) so it's been in the mail longer than that. Which is strange given that it's being sent from Delhi to Gurgaon, and the PPR took 4 days only... We've just written a CSE to let them know it hasn't come, and we've asked if it's possible to move the interview forward (5 weeks seems like a long time to wait). Let's see what happens...
are you sure your ecas changed on sunday..................

i was wondering since long that do CHC ND work on sunday????

funky

Star Member
Nov 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2011
Med's Done....
27th June 2011
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
9th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Leaving on 18th Feb 2012
Mera number kab ayega?????????????????????????

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
deven said:
yes you need to have passport for sure in India when going for medical with DMP

its from my twice personal experience in both old and new medical system
ok, thanks! So I'm wondering if a persons medical is expired, and ND has their passport- how are they supposed to go get their medical done again? :eek:

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
I can't believe it's now 72 days for sponsorship approval now! We got married in July, but our application was not sent out until December. There was always something missing!! We spent 5 months gathering everything up. Hopefully, it is for the best. If I would have known before, I would have started on it a month before my wedding, and sent it out in July!! I would have been close to done by now. As this delays, so do my studies! I can't continue with my studies until I get to Canada. I wonder if I can apply for a student visa, and then do a semester there until ND is processing my application, and then when they request for my PP, I can fly out to India, or even change my application status to inland :p :p

D

deven

CanadiansWife said:
ok, thanks! So I'm wondering if a persons medical is expired, and ND has their passport- how are they supposed to go get their medical done again? :eek:
it is i have heard .........

it happens in very few cases and some time in view of CHC medical officer they in very few or rare cases extend their medical expiration for some time and give them PR

i.e. you might have heard that somebody got visa and had to fly within month or few days

may be like that i think!!!!

D

deven

oh my New Delhi VO Jagooooooooooooooo

its 7th week of my PP in ND ................

jun14

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/june/11
Doc's Request.
10/ NOV /11
File Transfer...
14/Aug/11
Med's Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
10/ may /11
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
1/ sept / 11 p p r date
VISA ISSUED...
INSHaALLAH soon
LANDED..........
INSHaALLAH soon
deven said:
oh my New Delhi VO Jagooooooooooooooo

its 7th week of my PP in ND ................
MY ND VO bhi JAGOOOOOOOOOO
its 91 days of my PP in ND ................................... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

D

deven

jun14 said:
MY ND VO bhi JAGOOOOOOOOOO
its 901 days of my PP in ND ................................... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
@june14

ha ha ha you have gone crazy 901 days are 2.5 years

jun14

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/june/11
Doc's Request.
10/ NOV /11
File Transfer...
14/Aug/11
Med's Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
10/ may /11
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
1/ sept / 11 p p r date
VISA ISSUED...
INSHaALLAH soon
LANDED..........
INSHaALLAH soon
deven said:
@ june14

ha ha ha you have gone crazy 901 days are 2.5 years
sorry deven
91 Days ( 0 no value )
you are right i am crazy coz of ND Its very painful everyday to not Heard from thr :(

D

deven

jun14 said:
sorry deven
91 Days ( 0 no value )
you are right i am crazy coz of ND Its very painful everyday to not Heard from thr :(
pain is part of ND visa application package

its one year, four months and twenty days of my initial application and still they are working on my file ........................

well we all will listen soon as seen........

they have started issuing visa ........it sounds me ..............

jun14

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/june/11
Doc's Request.
10/ NOV /11
File Transfer...
14/Aug/11
Med's Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
10/ may /11
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
1/ sept / 11 p p r date
VISA ISSUED...
INSHaALLAH soon
LANDED..........
INSHaALLAH soon
deven said:
pain is part of ND visa application package

its one year, four months and twenty days of my initial application and still they are working on my file ........................

well we all will listen soon as seen........

they have started issuing visa ........it sounds me ..............
ohh my god I cant belive it yaar
did they ask you any additional Detail or Docs ?

D

deven

jun14 said:
ohh my god I cant belive it yaar
did they ask you any additional Detail or Docs ?
hey hey wait

its because initially it was rejected.....then appealed in aug 2011 and approved
then processed redo forms, medical ,pcc,PPR and travel information........

its painful because now of i know from my part
that for my application
sponsorship is approved
genuine relationship is proved in interview and ADR

no foreign travel, no adverse background or record or any medical issues with me
so i guess they have to issue visa without any excuses ..........

i am just a step away after all pain.............hence it is more painfulllllllllllllllllll

when ......... ND will do it for me ????????????????????????????????????????