+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM- July 23rd,2012 - Passport received - Aug 13th,2012
123Puneet said:
It is taking too long so my wife is going to contact my MP, what kind of information she need to give him because she is pregnant and expecting baby by the end of august?
Any idea please help..
You wife's full name,contact number, address on file, file number, dob, New Delhi for the file center. That should be sufficient.

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
I am just amazed that they will approve Feb 2 applicant last week and wont make any movement for applicants right after that... specially when its been over 2 months for file transfer and pp submission. ECAS got its own stories, mistakes, lags, troubles..!

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canwifesponsor said:
My husband just received his passport back.
Congratulations!! Now that the proof of DM is finally in your hands, you can book the ticket! Best of luck in the move to Canada :)

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
amira_mais said:
Congratulations!! Now that the proof of DM is finally in your hands, you can book the ticket! Best of luck in the move to Canada :)
Amira, I applied for my GCMS notes today, Did you got yours? At what point in time did you apply ( after how long etc) and what was your application status on ecas when you applied for the notes? Did you pay online or chq?

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lalatata said:
Amira, I applied for my GCMS notes today, Did you got yours? At what point in time did you apply ( after how long etc) and what was your application status on ecas when you applied for the notes? Did you pay online or chq?
No, I probably have to wait till the end of the month for the 30 days to pass by. I applied on June 26 because we had gotten "in process" 3 weeks earlier, and I was wondering what the holdup in attaining "DM" was. I paid by cheque because I couldn't figure out the online payment process. As it turned out, the visa was issued on June 28. So we were lucky.... My cheque hasn't been cashed yet so when it is, that will be a good signal to expect the notes a few days later.

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dasammy said:
I've heard that when leaving India, a new PCC is required. Is that true? Does anyone know this? If a new one is required, then we have to get it again once visa is issued and passport back.

Please help anyone.
I've never heard of that... you definitely don't need to get one AFTER the visa has been issued.

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pjmin said:
I asked for notes last week, I guess I have to wait a few more weekens before I get them. I was hoping I would hear some progress before notes arrived.

For anyone that applied for notes before, do you think it might've delayed the process? My mom was thinking that it might since they have to pull the file out of que to get an update. Then they would probably put the package at the end of the pile. Thoughts about this? I figured it was system reported notes.
If you asked for electronic notes, there's no impact on your application timeline since they only need to access their database records. But if you asked for a copy of the physical file, then yes, they would pull it out of the queue, copy, send you the stuff, and replace it, which would cost you some time.

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lalatata said:
I am just amazed that they will approve Feb 2 applicant last week and wont make any movement for applicants right after that... specially when its been over 2 months for file transfer and pp submission. ECAS got its own stories, mistakes, lags, troubles..!
This may not comfort you but maybe you'll jump straight to DM any day now... look at canwifesponsor - her ecas never showed DM and she has the passport in hand already. Really hope to hear good news from you soon.

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
amira_mais said:
This may not comfort you but maybe you'll jump straight to DM any day now... look at canwifesponsor - her ecas never showed DM and she has the passport in hand already. Really hope to hear good news from you soon.
Thanks Amira for the prompt replies!

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
Lalatata - my case is most simple and straight fwd. 1st marriage for both of us at marriageble age, sponsor is canadian citizen, no travel history - just honeymoon for 5 days.
We have contacted MP and got reply that our application is at final review and also send Cse to ND but no reply.
N till now no msg or intimation for interview. But i think it shoould ne waived off as our case is simple and genuine

I haveno single clue as in y my case is delayed. So frustrated with waiting game. Hope by wnd of this month we should get our DM

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
SBDelhi said:
Lalatata - my case is most simple and straight fwd. 1st marriage for both of us at marriageble age, sponsor is canadian citizen, no travel history - just honeymoon for 5 days.
We have contacted MP and got reply that our application is at final review and also send Cse to ND but no reply.
N till now no msg or intimation for interview. But i think it shoould ne waived off as our case is simple and genuine

I haveno single clue as in y my case is delayed. So frustrated with waiting game. Hope by wnd of this month we should get our DM
That is SO not fair! I hear you buddy! Good luck!

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
SBDelhi said:

BTW whats your ECAS status right now? and when did it changed the last time? I am still amazed how or no reason it is taking ur case so long!

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
My ecas says in process since march 7 . Medical recieved.
Got update of indian add in m/o june when evryone add appear on thier ecas

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SBDelhi said:
final review takes few weeks... so that mean ni interview for u.. hopefully u gonna get ur DMby end of july or aug 1st week...GOOD LUCK

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
SBDelhi said:
So urs is actually In process! wow .. I have seen all cases types, lags, ecas issues etc.. but yours is just throwing everything off!( there is nothing in ur case which explains a delay) Good Luck and I wish you speedy visa!