+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

brownn

Feb 10, 2020
Good evening everyone, please I was ask to go to 1 Isaac John St, Ikeja GRA, Lagos. For interview. Has anyone gone there for interview and what was the experience?

brownn

Feb 10, 2020
Good evening everyone, please I was ask to go to 1 Isaac John St, Ikeja GRA, Lagos. For interview. Has anyone gone there for interview and what was the experience?

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
It will be a virtual interview.
Be straight to the point in your answers. If you are not sure of the meaning of the question, you can ask for clarification. Do not guess. Good luck!!

Daddywayne_42

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Prolly bcoz of the Covid , when I had mine 3yrs ago it was in Accra and it wasn't pleasant at all . Wishing you all the best on this interview and I hope everything goes well .

Daddywayne_42

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well I can only tell u to be ready for any kinda question and make sure u got every information about your spouse intact in your head.
My own ish was kinda different bcoz I was in Canada for like 3yrs based on Refugee claim b4 I was asked to leave thr country and after I left my wife had to submit an outland application which on the long run wasn't approved bcoz they thought my marriage to my Canadian wife was genuine.
I will implore u to know all the dates and some personal stuffs about your spouse and I pray that the person that is gonna conduct the interview is gonna be in his/her right frame of mind coz most of them get nasty when they don't have a good morning b4 leaving their house . Just be ready and know loads of stuffs about your spouse .

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Please can you remember the questions you were asked?
They ask questions about the timelime of your relationship, your spouse's past. Financial questions, questions about the children (if there are)
They ask specific questions about the concerns on the file. They ask about long term plan. Make sure the plan is clear and make sense...they will ask for dates (any types of dates) they will ask about what you would do if the application is refused.
They can pretty much ask any questions under the sun.

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Check something I posted on the 15 of February and prepare through that line as well

Reactions: Cadlady

princemoves

Feb 25, 2022
i sent my passport through VFS for stamping and the tracking ID giving to me says my passport is at IRCC for processing since 19th October 2021 and am yet to receive my passport back

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
i sent my passport through VFS for stamping and the tracking ID giving to me says my passport is at IRCC for processing since 19th October 2021 and am yet to receive my passport back
Something is wrong somewhere buddy.It ought to have been in transit back to either the vfs or you by now.Find time to call both the vfs and IRCC for an update please.

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
The worse visa office in all over the word is accra visa office ....If you have any other choice choose a different country but certainly not accra....Immigration officers there will mess up your marriage, feelings and emotions because they all got none....very insensitive people that IRCC has hired wasting resources and I think IRCC board must look into this and lay them all off...A petition will be sent soon...What the hell!!!