Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Reactions: Rman01

classyprince01

Jan 5, 2022
Yes, this is the new one aside ecas...They recently created this one...You are a researcher!!
Funny thing is, I was able to create an account using this new one and see all the details. I've not been able to link my application with the old one (not found every time). Weird. Thank you!!!.

Side Note: Everything has been completed since July. Background Verification, Medicals, Biometrics...all completed. Still no PPR. Hmm

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Funny thing is, I was able to create an account using this new one and see all the details. I've not been able to link my application with the old one (not found every time). Weird. Thank you!!!.

Side Note: Everything has been completed since July. Background Verification, Medicals, Biometrics...all completed. Still no PPR. Hmm
That's our immigration and IRCC for you.....This new one gives you more details about your application from start to finish even more than Ecas......Always, your Password must be more than 14 letters and numbers and Hollaaaa

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

They will soon send it to you....!!

Reactions: classyprince01

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Another thing is, with this new way of checking on one's file, there wouldn't be any need to stress oneself calling because where they are in the process will be clearly published for you to see and it is what it is!!

classyprince01

Jan 5, 2022
Another thing is, with this new way of checking on one's file, there wouldn't be any need to stress oneself calling because where they are in the process will be clearly published for you to see and it is what it is!!
Yeah it's well documented. Lol funny thing is, they won't announce this kind of things and it's actually better than the old one

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yeah it's well documented. Lol funny thing is, they won't announce this kind of things and it's actually better than the old one
Yes because from around the nation's of the world, you are putting pressure on them and everybody is saying something about their application..lol

This matter was raised in parliament for this new Minister of immigration and this was his new strategy...

LilyBee

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019

What about your eligibility?

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
What about your eligibility?
This one has 4 sections.....
1.Eligibility: Not started-in process-completed
2.Biometric: Recieved or Not yet
3.Medicals: Completed/Not complete
4.Background: Not started- In process -Completed

It will show you where they are at on your file...!!

E.J

May 28, 2021
Did you send a web form to get this reply from them or did you send an email? If email, which email did you use?

I've not been able to get a reply from them. Not even a generic one like this.
recheck ur uci again
Use first name and middle name, not just first name. Check if place of birth is correct